ILhan Omar supporters caught threatening, attempting to dox Somali whistlebower who reveled ILhan

The Democrats will circle the wagons around their beloved Somali, cuz they just luv them some Muslims. Her and Tlaib are just the beginning for the DEMS. Give them a few election cycles, there will be dozens of them.

send her back

what scum she is.

she comes from a slave owner family

she married her brother

she is scum!

PRosecute her for fraud, yes, and the idiots threatening the whistleblower, but I don't want to see American citizens exiled for any reason short of convicted treason.

scum has to go....bye bye

iWtQ9Sn.png

The Demorats had an agenda

send all illegal scum all across america

let them vote for demonrat

you see?

that's what they thought would save them

but no!

nothing will save the demonrats scum! nothing.

The Gateway Pundit was sent several updates last week on Ilhan Omar’s history of tax fraud and her marriage to her biological brother.
BREAKING: ILHAN OMAR SUPPORTERS Caught Threatening, Attempting "to Dox a Somali WhistleBlower" Who Revealed Ilhan's Crimes

LOL omg send this pos back annd fire her just say we the people demand you step down in 24 hrs bbbbeeeechhhh.

When you care about the President tax fraud then you can work on the little rep. from MN. When you care about a self declared female assaulter and alleged rapist then you can talk about being married to her brother, until then I do not give a rip.

I would probably marry my brother as well to get him out of Somalia. But the word is she didn't , so prove it , you can't.

Omar's crimes, when you concern your pea brain about the Potus crimes then I will worry about a little rep from MN.

How did she get elected?...

Because all the thousands of Somalis that Hussein Barack sent to Minnesota.

Just like the Hasidic Jews are in NY. Who in the hell let them come here.

the HASIDIC JEWS in NY? how about the stinking catholic pigs in wherever you live?

No the Hasidic jews are the worst, baby boom and welfare capital. Crap you can get a git from the men unless you pay to torture them.

How did she get elected?...

Because all the thousands of Somalis that Hussein Barack sent to Minnesota.

Just like the Hasidic Jews are in NY. Who in the hell let them come here.

the HASIDIC JEWS in NY? how about the stinking catholic pigs in wherever you live?

No the Hasidic jews are the worst, baby boom and welfare capital. Crap you can get a git from the men unless you pay to torture them.

I have interacted with lots of the "lesser" members of society---being a real health care worker------but I have not lived in the gutter -----nor been educated by a catethism whore-----I do not know what a GIT is. Long ago---when I was a single mother-----Despite the fact that I am miles away from BEING Hasidic----I chose to live among them for SAFETY FOR MY CHILD-----it was a good decision----I avoided the filth which so excites penny and her filthy imagination and her filthy ETHOS

Forum List

Back