Ilhan Omar Makes Some Alarming Statements

WillPower should change his user name to LameBrain. ... :lol: :lol:

He has been upset with me every since I made him look like an idiot in a couple of online debates. .... :thup: .. :cool:

Link the board to those debates, ya pedophile-worshipping cultist....Nobody who hates Jews like you do can be a Trump supporter.....I ripped the bark off your little game and all you got are "funnies" like gNat.

WTF ARE you a Jew or are you just one of those fanatical Jew Fetishists? :popcorn:

Arabs and Jews are very closely related by genetics.

IT seems that there is no animosity stronger than sibling rivalry.
The Arab world exists because of Abraham's sin. If Abraham believed God's promise from the beginning, the world would be a much better place today.

58374613_2669281149753728_6614906138771062784_n.jpg

The Arab world exists because of Abraham's sin. If Abraham believed God's promise from the beginning, the world would be a much better place today.

Abraham was human, like all of us, but if he did sin in conceiving Ishmael, it was apparently pleasing to God as he sent the angel to comfort and advise Hagar.

And if it was a sin, it bears no guilt onto Arabs for it.

Genesis chapter 16
When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. 5 Then Sarai said to Abram, “You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my slave in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the Lord judge between you and me.”

6 “Your slave is in your hands,” Abram said. “Do with her whatever you think best.” Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her.

7 The angel of the Lord found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. 8 And he said, “Hagar, slave of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?”

“I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

9 Then the angel of the Lord told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” 10 The angel added, “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”

11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:

“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,[a]
for the Lord has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”

13 She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen[c] the One who sees me.” 14 That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi[d]; it is still there, between Kadesh and Bered.

15 So Hagar bore Abram a son, and Abram gave the name Ishmael to the son she had borne. 16 Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael.[/B]

First my prediction is that this OP will get between 10-15 Funny things from Leftist Trolls, in ADVANCE I want to thank ALL of you for ADDING to my ALREADY excellent Ratings number, even the Funny things add to the Ratings.

So not know alot about Ilhan Omar but see her name at this forum. I Google this woman and one thing I find is the below YouTube video of her being interviewed about America, Islam, 9/11 and Al-Qaeda and I agree with the title she does make some alarming statements.

The video also features that Mensa Member * AOC defending Omar and saying that those who are condemning Omar for her alarming statements are "attacking Progressive women of colour" ie. Muh Racism Card.

* Mensa Member AOC = Joke.

In the interview the man interviewing he also a Muslim says that WHY are Muslims expected to condemn every Islamic Terrorist attack in the world? He also says that IF he had to condemn every Islamic Terrorist attack in the world he would HAVE to give his job up because in HIS OWN WORDS:

He would be spending ALL DAY condemning.

So there we have a Muslim ADMITTING that Muslims are committing Terrorist Attacks EVERY DAY.

Of course Leftists EXPECT Whites to condemn every random attack that is done by some unhinged White and ALL Whites according to Leftists are GUILTY by association of being White but as those on the Right and I would like to think Libertarians and Independents all know Muslims get to have DIFFERENT rules BECAUSE of their Leftist Cheerleaders.

Recently with the attack on the New Zealand Mosque International Leftists with their International Leftist Sympathetic MSM were 24/7 SCREAMING BEDWETTING about Muh Evil Whitey who shot up the precious Muslims and they want to USE this as a way to put forward their Shut Down of what THEY term Hate Speech ie. ANYTHING that is Anti-Islam and Pro-Proud To Be A White Person etc

The below video in my opinion contain ALOT of Hate Speech from this Ilhan Omar so she SHOULD be Shut Down. What do Non-Leftist Americans think about having THIS creature in your Congress?

The video is 6 minutes and 8 seconds in duration.

Also as I know the Pro-Islamic Leftist Apologist/Propagandist Crowd who we know who they are (I am thinking how fast Pogo and Bode etc will be in this thread I give it UNDER 15 MINUTES before one of them is in) as I know they will IMMEDIATELY invade this thread with their usual Muh Muslims, Muh Islam, Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey, What About The Christians, What About The Crusades, I will get MY response to THEIR thing in FIRST:

View attachment 257454

View attachment 257453

SGMRbivlmVtEoW-mIsgL76ZeThFvNL07S4CknS0wI7o.jpg

1ytnvx.jpg

"Alarming" only to you and other hateful rightwing bigots.

""Alarming" only to you and other hateful rightwing bigots."

STFU you sewer scum Troll Boi.

Yes Omar is LAUGHING in the video about Al-Qaeda, you know the some who did 9/11.

I would rather be a PROUD HATEFUL RIGHT-WING BIGOT than be an Islamic Terrorist APOLOGIST like YOU and Penelope etc. IF they ASKED then you and Penelope and the majority of Leftists would HAPPILY assist your precious Islamics in blowing up and chopping heads off ALL Non-Leftists. Thank God that MOST Leftist Moonbats did NOT breed and that your filthy degenerate USELESS DNA is dying with YOU.

Real talk. The United States Marines were formed to combat Muslim headchopper pirates. They wore leather neck protectors as armor against the headchoppers, that's why they're called leathernecks. They used rifles vs. swords and won. Seriously the headchoppers need to go, I'm over it, fuck them.

Sorry, that was NOT the reason for forming the Marine Corps. It was this little skirmish called the Revolutionary War.

First my prediction is that this OP will get between 10-15 Funny things from Leftist Trolls, in ADVANCE I want to thank ALL of you for ADDING to my ALREADY excellent Ratings number, even the Funny things add to the Ratings.

So not know alot about Ilhan Omar but see her name at this forum. I Google this woman and one thing I find is the below YouTube video of her being interviewed about America, Islam, 9/11 and Al-Qaeda and I agree with the title she does make some alarming statements.

The video also features that Mensa Member * AOC defending Omar and saying that those who are condemning Omar for her alarming statements are "attacking Progressive women of colour" ie. Muh Racism Card.

In the interview the man interviewing he also a Muslim says that WHY are Muslims expected to condemn every Islamic Terrorist attack in the world? He also says that IF he had to condemn every Islamic Terrorist attack in the world he would HAVE to give his job up because in HIS OWN WORDS:

So there we have a Muslim ADMITTING that Muslims are committing Terrorist Attacks EVERY DAY.

Of course Leftists EXPECT Whites to condemn every random attack that is done by some unhinged White and ALL Whites according to Leftists are GUILTY by association of being White but as those on the Right and I would like to think Libertarians and Independents all know Muslims get to have DIFFERENT rules BECAUSE of their Leftist Cheerleaders.

Recently with the attack on the New Zealand Mosque International Leftists with their International Leftist Sympathetic MSM were 24/7 SCREAMING BEDWETTING about Muh Evil Whitey who shot up the precious Muslims and they want to USE this as a way to put forward their Shut Down of what THEY term Hate Speech ie. ANYTHING that is Anti-Islam and Pro-Proud To Be A White Person etc

The below video in my opinion contain ALOT of Hate Speech from this Ilhan Omar so she SHOULD be Shut Down. What do Non-Leftist Americans think about having THIS creature in your Congress?

Also as I know the Pro-Islamic Leftist Apologist/Propagandist Crowd who we know who they are (I am thinking how fast Pogo and Bode etc will be in this thread I give it UNDER 15 MINUTES before one of them is in) as I know they will IMMEDIATELY invade this thread with their usual Muh Muslims, Muh Islam, Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey, What About The Christians, What About The Crusades, I will get MY response to THEIR thing in FIRST:

View attachment 257454

View attachment 257453

1ytnvx.jpg

Yes Omar is LAUGHING in the video about Al-Qaeda, you know the some who did 9/11.

I would rather be a PROUD HATEFUL RIGHT-WING BIGOT than be an Islamic Terrorist APOLOGIST like YOU and Penelope etc. IF they ASKED then you and Penelope and the majority of Leftists would HAPPILY assist your precious Islamics in blowing up and chopping heads off ALL Non-Leftists. Thank God that MOST Leftist Moonbats did NOT breed and that your filthy degenerate USELESS DNA is dying with YOU.

Real talk. The United States Marines were formed to combat Muslim headchopper pirates. They wore leather neck protectors as armor against the headchoppers, that's why they're called leathernecks. They used rifles vs. swords and won. Seriously the headchoppers need to go, I'm over it, fuck them.

Sorry, that was NOT the reason for forming the Marine Corps. It was this little skirmish called the Revolutionary War.

Yes, it was, and that's why they were called leathernecks.

View attachment 257454

View attachment 257453

1ytnvx.jpg

Her whole point was to have meaningful conversations on the issues that divide us and for that, you call her a "creature"? Let me tell you something, twisted sister, whether you like it or not, whether you will admit it or not, our foreign policy plays a role in the issue of terrorism around the world. When you bomb the shit out of someone's neighborhood, do you expect them to say, "Thank you"?

Omar is a godsend and a true American patriot.

Islam is ..well a cheap stolen plagiarized version of Judaism. Islam promotes anti Semitism. Islam is itself exclusionary of all or any other religions or ways of thought.. Why do we give credence to Muslims under the guise of freedom of religion? It is a hate group given it's behavior, far worse than any neo Nazis or KKK. Why do we focus only on a few white extremist that have little effect but minimize and ignore the larger threat Islam poses to the liberal western world?

Last edited:

View attachment 257454

View attachment 257453

1ytnvx.jpg

Yes, it was, and that's why they were called leathernecks.

OK, dumbass! The Marine Corps was founded in 1775. Which Muslims were we fighting then?

STFU and stop embarrassing yourself!

Forum List

Back