Ilhan Omar Forces New Conversation on Somali Refugees

• Banned
We need to ship them back to Somalia.

How many of them did we have to prosecute for wanting to join ISIS? Why do Democrats insist on shoving these sorts of people down our throats and into our nation?

i think that there were 6 or 8 'somali issis , islamic state' recruits that were caught and prosecuted . And then this elected rep 'ilham omar' is asking for leniancy for them . These recruits if they had been successful in joining 'islamic state' they would have been killing USA Military over in the middle east . If she gets leiniancy for them they'll will just be back on the streets of Minnesota . ---

and here are the 'somali muslims' that elected this 'ilham omar' to USA Government where her first action was to get 'hijabs' , head covering to be allowed in 'congress' . --- --- Video shows the 'somalis' that voted her into office .

• Banned
I'm sure most of them are finer Americans than most trump cultists are.

If Muslims ever gain the majority here, you can bet that the constitution will become ancient history and Sharia Law will replace it.

If Muslims ever gain the majority here, you can bet that the constitution will become ancient history and Sharia Law will replace it.
-------------------------------- might happen , blacks like 'islam' , prisoners like 'islam' whites like 'islam' and more muslims are coming into the USA all the time . My view is good , let stupid Americans get what they deserve .

one thing i noticed when i went to a big city shooting range about 10 years ago to check things out , there were 'muslims' shooting rifles . -------------- Just saying .

Last edited:

-------------------------------- might happen , blacks like 'islam' , prisoners like 'islam' whites like 'islam' and more muslims are coming into the USA all the time . My view is good , let stupid Americans get what they deserve .

It won't be in our lifetimes. Today's liberals are planting the seeds for the Islamic takeover of the West. Europe as we know it will be finished in 50 years.

It won't be in our lifetimes. Today's liberals are planting the seeds for the Islamic takeover of the West. Europe as we know it will be finished in 50 years.
-------------------------------------- agree , i see the liberals , the immigration advocates on the board and their kids and grandchildren getting what they deserve and i have said the same a hundred times on this board Buck .

We need to ship them back to Somalia.

How many of them did we have to prosecute for wanting to join ISIS? Why do Democrats insist on shoving these sorts of people down our throats and into our nation?

Because they hate our nation, especially it’s white, Christian, and capitalist history.

Once you accept that, everything they do makes perfect sense.

------------------------------------------------ Eastern Europe might be ok with its Viktor Orbans and some of E. Europe is building Walls , fences and such . Eastern Europe countries best have good military and an armed population though and good fortifications . I hear that Poland and Italy as 2 examples are coming to their senses but who knows ??

Forum List

Back