Ilhan Omar defends Palestinians after terrorists rain down rockets on Israel

muzzie-bitch.jpg

MUSLIM-skank1.jpg

D17-Sn-l-W0-AENp-JG.jpg

D3-Jzxw-Xk-AAar-Gw.jpg

Rep. Ilhan Omar @Ilhan

The story of Passover has resonated with and given hope to so many Jewish families in times of oppression.

Wishing those celebrating in Minnesota and around the world Chag Kasher v’sameyach — a happy Passover.
2764.png

Ilhan Omar Tweeted About Israel and Hamas, It’s as Bad as You’d Expect

Ilhan Omar Tweeted About Israel and Hamas, It’s as Bad as You’d Expect

How many more protesters must be shot, rockets must be fired, and little kids must be killed until the endless cycle of violence ends?

The status quo of occupation and humanitarian crisis in Gaza is unsustainable. Only real justice can bring about security and lasting peace.

The problem with the comments from islamic terrorist apologists is that the "real justice" slogan is so often aligned with the "Justice" that would be meted out by the islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza. That "Islamist Justice" amounts to driving every last Israeli into the sea by machine gun fire.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
D6AYhZJXkAACOoa.jpg

Time to let the snakes out.

She and you openly support murderous terrorists that indiscriminately attack women and children.
I support the oppressed Palestinian people who are the victims of the Israeli IDF terrorists. ... :cool:
Wrong. you support a terror group that fires rockets at women and children, you support a group that murders women and children cause they haven't got the balls to attack the military.

You have to consider the source. Israel doesn’t care about her “ opinion” neither do I

How many Israelites died from the over 600 rockets that the Palestinians blasted Israel with??

I don't believe Israel for one moment. Like Israel would even consider Gaza getting away with more than 600 rockets.
-----------------------------------------------

Palestinian officials said Egypt has mediated a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel to end a recent surge of violence. Reports of a ceasefire came not long after Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu ordered a build-up of military along the Gaza border. Israel's military said that more than 600 rockets and other projectiles – more than 150 of which were intercepted by its Iron Dome anti-missile system – have been fired at southern Israeli cities and villages since Friday. It said it attacked more than 260 targets belonging to Gaza militant groups. Gaza officials said Israeli air strikes and artillery fire killed 24 people, including 14 civilians, since Friday

Reports of ceasefire between Gaza and Israel after days of violence – video

Who care what you believe SHERI?? To those with at least one brain cell; we shall see who breaks the “ ceasefire “ ONE rocket or violence at the border breaks it. I. :tank:

In her free time, she said she likes baking, watching historical films about The Holocaust and learning about Explosives.

Forum List

Back