Ilhan Omar blasts Israel’s refusal to let her visit

May 1, 2017
House Democrat Ilhan Omar called Israel’s decision Thursday to ban her from visiting the country “chilling,” saying it was an “insult to democratic values” to deny entry to sitting members of the US Congress.Click HERE

So....after several months of this muslim non-human, 60-generation 1st-cousin-inbred, spewing her murderous hatred of Israel and Jews on a daily basis, praising every Jew-killing muslim terrorism group that crawled out from under a rock, she (I mean it) is surprised that Israel doesn't want that ugly, genetically-damaged, putrescent whore in their country? Liberals' Tootsie-Roll-looking, segmented cat turds of brains can't figure out that long-term actions have long-term consequences.

So....after several months of this muslim non-human, 60-generation 1st-cousin-inbred, spewing her murderous hatred of Israel and Jews on a daily basis, praising every Jew-killing muslim terrorism group that crawled out from under a rock, she (I mean it) is surprised that Israel doesn't want that ugly, genetically-damaged, putrescent whore in their country? Liberals' Tootsie-Roll-looking, segmented cat turds of brains can't figure out that long-term actions have long-term consequences.

LOL, So much for Republican "Freedom of Speech".

Every country can decide who they will or will not let in. America banned terror sympathizer Cat Stevens, the UK banned Dr. Michael Savage, Kenya showed Dr. Jerome Corsi the door.

Its really more about national sovereignty.

She has not been prevented from spewing.

Every country can decide who they will or will not let in. America banned terror sympathizer Cat Stevens, the UK banned Dr. Michael Savage, Kenya showed Dr. Jerome Corsi the door.

Imagine if the USA banned some Chosen Hook Nosen, like Soros.
They'd be foaming at the mouth. LOL

She isn't interested in free speech. She wants to destroy Israel and as such I would not let her in either.

She's not interested in dialogue, she is only interested in destruction.

Soros isn't Jewish, he's an atheist.

But he should definitely be banned, because of his desires for world conquest. He is from Hungary, the PM there, Mr. Orban, is no fan of Soros' evil

She isn't interested in free speech. She wants to destroy Israel and as such I would not let her in either.

She's not interested in dialogue, she is only interested in destruction.

I'm sure some Native Americans think similar about the USA, but Elizabeth Warren still is here, and if we banned her, it would be Racist according to the Kosher media. (Presumably)

Soros isn't Jewish, he's an atheist.

But he should definitely be banned, because of his desires for world conquest. He is from Hungary, the PM there, Mr. Orban, is no fan of Soros' evil

Soros comes from a long line of Kosher people, he has NOTHING to do with real Hungarians, of course.

Hell, I don't even want these two terrorists in Pennsylvania. We have enough skanks in Philly already. I think they should both buy masks and join ISIS. At least they would be content.

She has not been prevented from spewing.

The Democrat Party fully supports her spewings.
Voters need to note this anti-Semitic sharia law loving fact in 2020. She uses 'democracy' as a smokescreen!

I bet you didn’t say that when obamallama did it!.

Israel Has Every Right To Block Rashida Tlaib And Ilhan Omar

In 2012, the Obama administration denied a visa to Michael Ben-Ari, a member of the hard-right Israeli Kach party. Ben-Ari is no more radical than Tlaib or Omar. I don’t remember widespread angst about the state of American democracy. Surely we were secure enough in our beliefs to handle his presence, right?

In 2012, the Obama administration denied a visa to Michael Ben-Ari, a member of the hard-right Israeli Kach party. Ben-Ari is no more radical than Tlaib or Omar. I don’t remember widespread angst about the state of American democracy. Surely we were secure enough in our beliefs to handle his presence, right?

But, but, but, I thought Republicans championed "Freedom"?
Yeah, sure.

If everybody truly remembers, Obama was gutter groveling in support of Muslims, which is why he denied him a visa.

Cherishing freedom shouldn't force you to be stupid. You wouldn't want Epstein living next door to you and your gorgeous 14 year old daughter. Sometime you just have to say eff freedom.

But, but, but, I thought Republicans championed "Freedom"?
Yeah, sure.

Israel offered Omar a humanitarian visa to visit her grandmother. She turned them down because they told her that she couldn't speak about sanctions.

Look, unlike the "squad" I'm not arrogant enough to expect my oh-so-glorious presence in a part of the world I detest and they've spent what passes for their crybaby political career spewing hatred at Israel.

Even if I wanted to visit Europe (which I don't), I would never be arrogant enough to expect Europeans to allow me on their continent. Because I've spent years bashing and calling out these America-parasiting, America-hating continent of ingrate, rape-enabler sniveling Islam-supplicants. Who put people in prison for the wrong opinion of the most demonstrably violent religious hate ideology on this planet. I have too much pride and honesty to visit a part of the world I find personally repellent, I would never even ask that of Europeans! I leave Europe alone and expect the same courtesy (which I know I'll never, ever, ever get).

Forum List

Back