Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

According to Minnesota’s Star Tribune newspaper, the charges against Omar were later dropped, and we found no evidence of trespass charges against Omar in a database of Minnesota court records.
Sounds as if she was involved in some sort of protest at the time. I wonder how many folks have one of those on their record.

She was being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.
You think so? Could be she was waiting for an autograph or something. Maybe so. But that part of the story has never been explained in the police record or why she was so resistant to leaving. If YOU had been told to get out while you were waiting for an autograph by John Wayne, YOU would have given them a hard time too and don't try denying it.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

According to Minnesota’s Star Tribune newspaper, the charges against Omar were later dropped, and we found no evidence of trespass charges against Omar in a database of Minnesota court records.
Sounds as if she was involved in some sort of protest at the time. I wonder how many folks have one of those on their record.

seems to me that she was asked to move by a police officer and REFUSED. --and THEN CONTINUED TO RESIST. <<<reasonable if she is 14 years old-----but not for a CONGRESS"WOMAN"

"

do you know the name of the IMAM?

"

You think so? Could be she was waiting for an autograph or something. Maybe so. But that part of the story has never been explained in the police record or why she was so resistant to leaving. If YOU had been told to get out while you were waiting for an autograph by John Wayne, YOU would have given them a hard time too and don't try denying it.

the autograph of an IMAM ? I have worked with and socialized with lots
of muslims------never heard of IMAM AUTOGRAPH SEEKING-----adult people do what cops tell them to do IN PUBLIC------for the sake of public order

Unfortunately for us rational thinkers and minds, until she is actually charged and jailed, she is above the law like the clintons.

Now, what are WE gonna do? I will tell you. Nothing. Complaining about is equal to nothing.

"

So she was arrested.. I’ve fought cops before and had chargers dropped ... she’s a scum bag

Stop making false claims

"

seems to me that she was asked to move by a police officer and REFUSED. --and THEN CONTINUED TO RESIST. <<<reasonable if she is 14 years old-----but not for a CONGRESS"WOMAN"

"

Was she a Congresswoman in 2013? I think she was just elected this past year. I'll betcha she was pissed the hotel made all those Muslims get out--she probably thought if they'd all been white teeny boppers they could have stayed and gotten their selfies with the Imam.

"

So she was arrested.. I’ve fought cops before and had chargers dropped ... she’s a scum bag

Stop making false claims
What’s false

Omar, and the other three JIHADISTS are enemies of America. I hope their constituents realize this and vote them out, but I doubt it as her constituents are mostly welfare queens, and criminals.

"

"

Was she a Congresswoman in 2013? I think she was just elected this past year. I'll betcha she was pissed the hotel made all those Muslims get out--she probably thought if they'd all been white teeny boppers they could have stayed and gotten their selfies with the Imam.

she was already in local politics. nice that you know what she "thinks"

"

of muslims------never heard of IMAM AUTOGRAPH SEEKING-----adult people do what cops tell them to do IN PUBLIC------for the sake of public order
It is just conjecture, Rosie. She had a reason for being there and a reason for being irked. I'm not saying it was a great reason, but she had a reason. We don't know EITHER ONE.

"

People getting mad over that but yet trump is a rapist Haha.

It is just conjecture, Rosie. She had a reason for being there and a reason for being irked. I'm not saying it was a great reason, but she had a reason. We don't know EITHER ONE.

all true------the cop had a reason too-----ALL PEOPLE HAVE REASONS----Omar has OPENLY STATED that muslims have REASONS to engage in criminal behavior in the USA which must be accepted and understood and------ACCOMODATED------I am not willing

"

D_96ADGUwAUDmJD.jpg:large

Forum List

Back