Ilhan Omar admits to marrying her own brother in new Email evidence

Jul 15, 2019
United States
Shattered pieces of the latest controversy surrounding Rep. Ilhan omar on whether she committed Marriage and Immigration fraud is finally coming together as new Bombshell email sheds more light on the situation.
In 2016, Ilhan Omar sent a statement to reporters through her spokesman saying “…i’m not legally married to two people, but i’m legally married to one and culturally married to another…” Follow link below to watch video and continue reading:link:

Ilhan Omar Admits To Marrying Her Own Brother In New Email Evidence - Daily Wake®

SOURCE: www.thedailywake.com

How long will it take for her to marry her daddy and normalize his immigration status. The girl has no idea what being an American is. She's a radical muslim. Viva Trump.

The article's source is an image of a Youtube video from OAN that you can't watch because IT'S A FUCKING IMAGE OF A YOUTUBE VIDEO?

Seems legit.

The article's source is an image of a Youtube video from OAN that you can't watch because IT'S A FUCKING IMAGE OF A YOUTUBE VIDEO?
Seems legit.
I was going to make a snide comment in agreement with you, but then I was reminded that this closed-circuit alternate universe is a reality. Trumpsters actually get their "news and information" from sites like The Daily Wake (?), Gateway Pundit, Alex Jones, and the like. I'm taking NEWS AND INFORMATION. Perceived as perfectly factual and quotable.

This is all new. We've never seen anything like this before. Scary stuff.

Shattered pieces of the latest controversy surrounding Rep. Ilhan omar on whether she committed Marriage and Immigration fraud is finally coming together as new Bombshell email sheds more light on the situation.
In 2016, Ilhan Omar sent a statement to reporters through her spokesman saying “…i’m not legally married to two people, but i’m legally married to one and culturally married to another…” Follow link below to watch video and continue reading:link:

Ilhan Omar Admits To Marrying Her Own Brother In New Email Evidence - Daily Wake®

SOURCE: www.thedailywake.com
She is disgusting.

thedailywake.com is a new website started up to push fake news. We saw dozens of fake news sites like these pop up just before the 2016 election too.

Ilhan Omar is distinguished by her compulsive lying and the lack of reliable information about her background. Reporters repeat and reiterate her lies as facts. She proceeds with immunity from the alternative of truth or consequences that most of us live with most of the time.

Omar lies out of habit — even when the lies serve no obvious purpose. When a friendly reporter asked her in the fall of 2016 why she hadn’t yet divorced Ahmed Nur Said Elmi (her brother), she replied, for example:

“There are particular challenges to getting a legal divorce. One of those is getting the cooperation and presence of the other person who you are divorcing.”​

Getting a default divorce couldn’t be easier, as Omar subsequently did based on false representations regarding Omar’s inability to locate Elmi for service of a petition for marital dissolution.

Omar’s compulsion to lie extends to basic political issues. We have the recent matter of her dueling press releases on the bill providing debt relief for Somalia. She claimed credit for the provision in a bill with which she had nothing to do and indeed voted against.

In August Apelbaum posted a long analysis of Omar’s strange relationship with the truth under the title “One Thousand and One Nights and Ilhan Omar’s Biographical Engineering.”

Despite numerous interviews, media write-ups, and multiple biographical sources, Ilhan Abdullahi Omar AKA “Ilhan Nur Said Elmi” remains an enigma. As strange as it sounds, there is almost no verifiable information about her nor her family in the public domain. This is bordering on the fantastic considering the fact that she is a ±34 year old (she has no birth certificate) sitting congresswoman. In an era where comprehensive digital background searches can be executed with a single mouse click, Omar’s fluid and ever shifting identity and invisible past are a puzzle.

The majority of the biographical information that she disclosed has multiple non-reconcilable versions. This includes significant inconsistencies about basic facts…​

It stands as a continuing reproach to the Star Tribune and the other news outlets (such as the Associated Press) that have taken a look at Omar’s personal background without noting the obvious omissions and inconsistencies.

Ilhan Omar: Errors & omissions, etc.

Did omars mom marry her own brother?

The size of omars melon would suggest YES!
Here is a National Institute of Health paper on the
Inbreeding depression and intelligence quotient.

It's a big issue.

Abstract
This study presents the assessment of inbreeding depression on the intelligence quotient among Muslim Children of school age. The Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC-R)-74 was given to the children in both groups (50 each non-inbred and inbred of the first-cousin status), aged 6 to 11 years and from the same socio-economic status.

Inbreeding depression and intelligence quotient among north Indian children. - PubMed - NCBI

Forum List

Back