Ilan Pappe:" Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine"

I knew I was going to get no response on this. Israeli apologists have to maintain Israel's two biggest lies:

The UN created Israel.

Israel won land in defensive wars.

iSSrael was created by terrorists ashkenazi groups (Ster, Irgun and Hagana) who killed thousand of british and palestinians.

Stern and Irgun were comprised of just a couple hundred members, thus, your claim is as absurd as every other idiotic statement emanating from your ill mind.

Woodrow Wilson wasn't a terrorist
Warren G Harding wasn't a terrorist
Calvin Coolidge wasn't a terrorist
Harry Truman wasn't a terrorist.

All supported the creation of a Jewish state.

As did John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization. I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation

None of them had any legitimate say in the deal.

Pappe is not a proper historian, he's an anti-Israel polemicist.

He's also a kook. Pallies are undergoing a population explosion, not ethnic cleansing. About 500,000 Pallies fled the '48 War. Today, there are over 5 million Pallies.

150,000 Pallies became Israeli citizens in 1948. Today, there are 1.5 million Israeli Arabs.

In 1948, there were 70 million Arabs. Today, 350 million Arabs, soon to be 400 million.

If Israel is engaged in ethnic cleansing, it is the most incompetent ethnic cleanser in history!

goofy, do you know how many palestinians were expelled from their homes to foreign camps?

pappe.jpg

Pallies expelled themselves, birdbrain...

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
Between 1947 and 1949 a large part of the Arab inhabitants of the territories included in the new state of Israel left their homes and took refuge on the West Bank, in the Gaza Strip, and in the neighboring countries. The Israelis claim that they left at the instigation of their own leaders, who told them to go so as not to interfere with the movements of troops, and promised them that they would return in the wake of the triumphant Arab armies very shortly. The Arabs maintain that they were driven out by the Israelis. Both arguments are true; both are false. Some were undoubtedly told to go by their own leaders; some, notably in the strategically vital corridor between Jerusalem and the coast, were ordered to leave by the advancing Israeli troops. The great majority, like countless millions of refugees elsewhere, left their homes amid the confusion and panic of invasion and war—one more unhappy part of the vast movement of populations which occurred in the aftermath of World War II. As the Poles fled from the eastern areas seized by the Russians, as the Germans fled from East German territories annexed by the Poles, as millions of Muslims and Hindus fled from India to Pakistan and from Pakistan to India, so too did great numbers of Arabs flee from Palestine to the neighboring Arab states while large numbers of Jews, most of them previously unaffected by Zionist ideology, fled from the tensions which had arisen in the Arab states to the relative safety of Israel. At the time it was hoped that this problem would be resolved, like the refugee problems in Eastern Europe and in the Indian subcontinent, and that the Arab refugees would be partly resettled in the Arab countries, partly returned to their homes. This did not happen, and with the exception of Jordan, the Arab governments made a point of not according citizenship to the refugees and of opposing their resettlement.

Now, even YOU know, pinhead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2fdoJxCcw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - A Palestian talks about the Nakba -1/4[/ame]

goofy, do you know how many palestinians were expelled from their homes to foreign camps?

pappe.jpg

Between 1947 and 1949 a large part of the Arab inhabitants of the territories included in the new state of Israel left their homes and took refuge on the West Bank, in the Gaza Strip, and in the neighboring countries. The Israelis claim that they left at the instigation of their own leaders, who told them to go so as not to interfere with the movements of troops, and promised them that they would return in the wake of the triumphant Arab armies very shortly. The Arabs maintain that they were driven out by the Israelis. Both arguments are true; both are false. Some were undoubtedly told to go by their own leaders; some, notably in the strategically vital corridor between Jerusalem and the coast, were ordered to leave by the advancing Israeli troops. The great majority, like countless millions of refugees elsewhere, left their homes amid the confusion and panic of invasion and war—one more unhappy part of the vast movement of populations which occurred in the aftermath of World War II. As the Poles fled from the eastern areas seized by the Russians, as the Germans fled from East German territories annexed by the Poles, as millions of Muslims and Hindus fled from India to Pakistan and from Pakistan to India, so too did great numbers of Arabs flee from Palestine to the neighboring Arab states while large numbers of Jews, most of them previously unaffected by Zionist ideology, fled from the tensions which had arisen in the Arab states to the relative safety of Israel. At the time it was hoped that this problem would be resolved, like the refugee problems in Eastern Europe and in the Indian subcontinent, and that the Arab refugees would be partly resettled in the Arab countries, partly returned to their homes. This did not happen, and with the exception of Jordan, the Arab governments made a point of not according citizenship to the refugees and of opposing their resettlement.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2fdoJxCcw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - A Palestian talks about the Nakba -1/4[/ame]

BOGUS Palliewood video. You cannot even tell us who the Palestinians are. LOL

Palestinians do not exist.

Arab commentator Azmi Bishara...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]YouTube - Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ![/ame]
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

Pallies are the cause of their own problems.

iSSrael was created by terrorists ashkenazi groups (Ster, Irgun and Hagana) who killed thousand of british and palestinians.

Stern and Irgun were comprised of just a couple hundred members, thus, your claim is as absurd as every other idiotic statement emanating from your ill mind.

Woodrow Wilson wasn't a terrorist
Warren G Harding wasn't a terrorist
Calvin Coolidge wasn't a terrorist
Harry Truman wasn't a terrorist.

All supported the creation of a Jewish state.

As did John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization. I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation

None of them had any legitimate say in the deal.

You know less than nothing of the subject matter.

Woodrow Wilson helped create the League of Nations that adopted the Palestine Mandate which established Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

Harding and Coolidge added further support for the creation of the Jewish homeland.

Truman's vote in favor of UN Res. 181 endorsing Israeli statehood was the most critical and influential vote that provided international validity for Israeli statehood.

Arabs in Palestine were not sovereigns after collapse of the Ottoman Empire during World War 1 and Turkish surrender of the territory to the WW I Allies that included the US.

Now, even you know.

Ilan Pappe...
I admit that my ideology influences my historical writings.

Indeed the struggle is about ideology, not about facts. Who knows what facts are? We try to convince as many people as we can that our interpretation of the facts is the correct one, and we do it because of ideological reasons, not because we are truthseekers.

Historical narratives when written by historians involved deeply in the subject matter they write about, such as in the case of Israeli historians who write about the Palestine conflict, is motivated also by a deep involvement and a wish to make a point. This point is called ideology or politics.

Yes, I use Palestinian sources for the Intifada: they seem to me to be more reliable, I admit.

Ilan Pappe the self-confessed fraud.

I knew I was going to get no response on this. Israeli apologists have to maintain Israel's two biggest lies:

The UN created Israel.

Israel won land in defensive wars.

Quite all PM and presidents of ISSrael were members of those terrorists orgs : Lehi (terrorist org with nazi conncetion like Shamir), Irgun who bombed King David Hotel's.
in 1948 the IDF was constituted of Haganah members.

PM and ministers (Sharon, Rabin, Zaiivi) were terrorists in Hagana.

-Some of the better-known attacks by the Irgun were the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacre (carried out together with Lehi) on 9 April 1948.
Deir Yassin massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Olei Hagardom refers to terrorists who were sentenced to death by british, they are heroes in israel and get Monument commemorating them :confused:
Olei Hagardom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-UN mediator Count Folke Bernadotte was assassinated by Lehi (where Shamir was member) in Jerusalem in 1948.
Folke Bernadotte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-Two british Sergeant Clifford Martin and Sergeant Mervyn Paice were hanged by Irgun terrrorists
Zionist political violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
300px-Hanged_sergeants.jpg

Pappe is not a proper historian, he's an anti-Israel polemicist.

He's also a kook. Pallies are undergoing a population explosion, not ethnic cleansing. About 500,000 Pallies fled the '48 War. Today, there are over 5 million Pallies.

150,000 Pallies became Israeli citizens in 1948. Today, there are 1.5 million Israeli Arabs.

In 1948, there were 70 million Arabs. Today, 350 million Arabs, soon to be 400 million.

If Israel is engaged in ethnic cleansing, it is the most incompetent ethnic cleanser in history!

pappe.jpg

expelled themselves ??
poor guy! :lol:

your nazi brother himself quoted it
"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis- David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann-1978.

you are a liar or a moron.

pappe.jpg

expelled themselves ??
poor guy! :lol:

your nazi brother himself quoted it
"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis- David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann-1978.

you are a liar or a moron.

Yes, the Pallies expelled themselves.

Historian Benny Morris, author of the definitive book on the '48 War, '1948"...
The Palestinian Arabs were not responsible in some bizarre way for what befell them in 1948. Their responsibility was very direct and simple.

In defiance of the will of the international community, as embodied in the UN General Assembly Resolution of November 29th, 1947 (No. 181), they launched hostilities against the Jewish community in Palestine in the hope of aborting the emergence of the Jewish state and perhaps destroying that community. But they lost; and one of the results was the displacement of 700,000 of them from their homes.

On the local level, in dozens of localities around Palestine, Arab leaders advised or ordered the evacuation of women and children or whole communities, as occurred in Haifa in late April, 1948. And Haifa's Jewish mayor, Shabtai Levy, did, on April 22nd, plead with them to stay, to no avail.

Most of Palestine's 700,000 "refugees" fled their homes because of the flail of war (and in the expectation that they would shortly return to their homes on the backs of victorious Arab invaders).

The displacement of the 700,000 Arabs who became "refugees" - and I put the term in inverted commas, as two-thirds of them were displaced from one part of Palestine to another and not from their country (which is the usual definition of a refugee) - was not a racist crime but the result of a national conflict and a war, with religious overtones, from the Muslim perspective, launched by the Arabs themselves.

Now, even YOU know.

yeah idiot, there is no better than israeli historian to explain the war of 48!!!!

It's Ben gurion himself who called to expel palestinians!;
do you know any people who expel itself and leave homes? you are a joke.

the zionazis groups who committed Der Yassin massacre and beheaded british troops are those who expel palestinians .

yeah idiot, there is no better than israeli historian to explain the war of 48!!!!

Except, Ilan Pappe, your hero, was born in Israel. D'oh!

the zionazis groups who committed Der Yassin massacre and beheaded british troops are those who expel palestinians .

And, the Arabs committed the Hebron Massacre. D'oh!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvCCc4g9wM8]YouTube - Deir Yassin Massacre 1948[/ame]

Study more, watch bogus videos less.

Deir Yassin was a consequence of Arab aggression against the Jews and was mostly hyped. Far more Jews were killed in Arab massacres, beginning with the beheading of 800Jews by Arabs in the 7th century to the present.
where do you find the number 800?
how many palestinians were killed in Deir Yassin and Gaza? how many british were killed by zionazis?

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]YouTube - Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ![/ame]
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

So there are no Indians in America because they did not call themselves Indians?

So there are no Indians in America because they did not call themselves Indians?

You are PWNED, again.

the second vdo of Azmi Beshara is mistranslated, I know palestinian thinker Azmi very well,... he was fired from iSSrael and he is living in Qatar now.

I still wonder where the number 800 joos of mouth69 was found?

the second vdo of Azmi Beshara is mistranslated, I know palestinian thinker Azmi very well,... he was fired from iSSrael and he is living in Qatar now.

I still wonder where the number 800 joos of mouth69 was found?

The translation is 100 percent accurate.
You're PWNED, deal with it.

Forum List

Back