IL Sinks even deeper!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
This is the state that has produced arguably the worst senator in Congress (the Giant Dick Turbin), known for its endless political corruption, taxes the hell out of it corporations and businesses, has the highest sales tax in the country, about to have a income tax rivaling CA and the they are ranging our state bonds 49 out of 50! Way to go IL! I just wish people would wake up and stop putting these jackass liberals into the state legislature and Congress. I wish Chicagoans would finally vote Mayor "I will do anything for a $ under the table" Daley out of office. Not saying vote in a Republican (because a Republican could be just as bad if not worse at times), but a fiscal conservative that recognizes the value in cutting spending, lowering the sales, income, gas and corporate tax would be refreshing.

American Thinker Blog: Moody's lowers Illinois bond rating
Moody's lowers Illinois bond rating
Ethel C. Fenig

In a shuddering preview of what's in store for the U.S., Moody's Investor Services lowered the state of Illinois' bond ratings on Tuesday reports Karen Pierog of Reuters.

Illinois's bond ratings are now the second lowest of all 50 states, trailing only the # 1 holder of this dubious honor--California. In practical terms this means Illinois will have to pay bondholders a higher interest rate to compensate for their higher risk.

Illinois, is the state where then State Senator Barack Obama (D) voted present as a state legislator, consistently voting for tax and spend policies. Then, he moved on to represent Illinois in Washington as Senator Obama where he continued to do the same before moving on to become president of the United States where he continues his pattern of tax and spend, consequences be damned

Forum List

Back