Votes: 2 28.6%
  • IL

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Five states go under

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • fifteen go under

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IL is tiptoeing to junk status and has been doing so for decades. CA is refusing to spend money for safety, is raising taxes and already has one of the worst out migration rates of any of the 50 States 5-15 states were in fiscal trouble under Obama and the Trump tax bill made the trouble worse starting today. IL or CA are the most likely triggers for 5-15 states being pulled into really deep trouble ranging from bond down grades to insolvency. So, IL or CA and 5 or 15 states getting into deep trouble. What's your call?

Hey...you can't bad mouth Illinois....we are the leading state for people leaving the state......now that is something the democrats should brag about.....pretty soon we are going to have a major public works project too.....the Illinois democrats are going to build a wall around the state to keep people from leaving....
IL is tiptoeing to junk status and has been doing so for decades. CA is refusing to spend money for safety, is raising taxes and already has one of the worst out migration rates of any of the 50 States 5-15 states were in fiscal trouble under Obama and the Trump tax bill made the trouble worse starting today. IL or CA are the most likely triggers for 5-15 states being pulled into really deep trouble ranging from bond down grades to insolvency. So, IL or CA and 5 or 15 states getting into deep trouble. What's your call?

Hey...you can't bad mouth Illinois....we are the leading state for people leaving the state......now that is something the democrats should brag about.....pretty soon we are going to have a major public works project too.....the Illinois democrats are going to build a wall around the state to keep people from leaving....
The mortgage and SALT deduction caps are going to hurt a lot. but not as much as commodities exchanges moving to a lower SALT state with NYSEs coming along as well for better programmed trading. but at least you are not in CA. Year round fire seasons to finance out with insurance money is the coming sport out there.

The mortgage and SALT deduction caps are going to hurt a lot. but not as much as commodities exchanges moving to a lower SALT state with NYSEs coming along as well for better programmed trading. but at least you are not in CA. Year round fire seasons to finance out with insurance money is the coming sport out there.

Yeah.....we don't have fires....we just have below freezing weather and snow.....and tornadoes.......yay us.....

Start prepping for the move now, which state line is closest is the immediate target and rent don't buy until you have the money to retire in Nicaragua or Ecuador.

Start prepping for the move now, which state line is closest is the immediate target and rent don't buy until you have the money to retire in Nicaragua or Ecuador.

Every member of my family is planning to move, one day. A couple of us are close to retiring, so they are leaving, the others are younger, and will follow....

We are already digging the tunnel to get under the wall....

I think IL should have collapsed under Obama. I dont know whats holding them up.

I think IL should have collapsed under Obama. I dont know whats holding them up.

Republican governor Bruce Ruaner vs the Democrat Union stooge Michael Madigan..god I couldn't strand that guy his daughter Lisa moved to another suburb changed her address just to run in an election and this was in 2002 when I still lived in Illinois.

I hope Michael gets to share a jail cell with Blagojevich..

Lol

He still in jail :)

Blagojevich was impeached and removed from office for corruption; he solicited bribes for political appointments, including Barack Obama's vacant U.S. Senate seat after Obama was elected president in 2008, and was convicted and sentenced to 14 years in federal prison.
Rod Blagojevich - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Rod_Blagojevich

Feedback

He got old in just 6 years ..

220px-Rod_Blagojevich_mug_shot.jpg

download (1).jpeg

Right wing tax cuts that benefit the rich do not help pay for pensions for the ninety-nine percent.
Then it's good didn't get one.
Increasing the Peoples' debt also doesn't make pension fund payments.
Jughead increased it to the tune of 19 trillion.
The right wing likes to blame the left.
He didn't increase it to 19 T? What?

Right wing tax cuts that benefit the rich do not help pay for pensions for the ninety-nine percent.

After 8 years of a commie crook from Chicago trying to replace him with his ideological clone you elected Trump, does that make you feel proud or what?
I voted blue, not red.

we know the right wing is to blame.

After 8 years of a commie crook from Chicago trying to replace him with his ideological clone you elected Trump, does that make you feel proud or what?
I voted blue, not red.

I voted blue, not red.
my error

Politicians are extremely good at fudging the numbers and lying to the people. This is largely about people who are paying the costs of supporting/subsidizing other people who receive that support; the problem is that the former is significantly outnumbered by the latter, who vote democrat to keep the gravy train going. And if they can, the former (payers) are leaving their state and so the problem is acerbated. It's hard to see this ending well for anybody really, what are the chances the Democrats change their policies? More likely enough payees vote in a democrat president and a democrat-controlled US Congress that changes the rules to a simple majority vote and passes a bailout package.

Politicians are extremely good at fudging the numbers and lying to the people. This is largely about people who are paying the costs of supporting/subsidizing other people who receive that support; the problem is that the former is significantly outnumbered by the latter, who vote democrat to keep the gravy train going. And if they can, the former (payers) are leaving their state and so the problem is acerbated. It's hard to see this ending well for anybody really, what are the chances the Democrats change their policies? More likely enough payees vote in a democrat president and a democrat-controlled US Congress that changes the rules to a simple majority vote and passes a bailout package.

The rate of growth of GDP growth per qtr this past year was double digit. 3%/qtr GDP growth going to 3.4% the next qtr is the double digit delta V I'm talking about. The last time we did this under Reagan it took 18 months to hit 8% annualized growth. However Reagan was less effective than Trump in two ways: speed & scope of deregulation and setting up two migration clines with the mortgage and SALT deduction caps. Therefore in the 2018 elections the Ds will most likely be running against a growing 24+T economy. By 2020 the financial basis for the Blue wall will be gone so the chances of the D party doing a takeover prior to a more or less complete change in ideology is about zip.

we know the right wing is to blame.

They aren't in control of either state....

The rate of growth of GDP growth per qtr this past year was double digit. 3%/qtr GDP growth going to 3.4% the next qtr is the double digit delta V I'm talking about. The last time we did this under Reagan it took 18 months to hit 8% annualized growth. However Reagan was less effective than Trump in two ways: speed & scope of deregulation and setting up two migration clines with the mortgage and SALT deduction caps. Therefore in the 2018 elections the Ds will most likely be running against a growing 24+T economy. By 2020 the financial basis for the Blue wall will be gone so the chances of the D party doing a takeover prior to a more or less complete change in ideology is about zip.

I'm confused. Those 3% qtrly growth numbers are annualized, or so I thought. So if you get 4 qtrs of 3% growth, that doesn't mean you got 12% growth for the year. It means you got roughly 3% annual growth. You think our economy will be at or near 24T by November? I don't think we've hit 20T yet.

Delta v refers to the increase in the rate of increase of GDP Growth. If the quarter rate goes from 3 to 3.3 then Delta V is 10%. if the next qtr is 3.63 that is confirmation. 19.5T is GDP, are you really concerned about a 2.5% rounding error when the usual error rate is believed to be 5%?

Delta v refers to the increase in the rate of increase of GDP Growth. If the quarter rate goes from 3 to 3.3 then Delta V is 10%. if the next qtr is 3.63 that is confirmation. 19.5T is GDP, are you really concerned about a 2.5% rounding error when the usual error rate is believed to be 5%?

Sorry, math ain't my strong suit, I got some of what you're saying but I ain't believing that our GDP is going to be at 24T by election day 2018. 3% growth rate for me means our GDP by year's end is 19.5 T plus another $600Bil or thereabouts. I don't think it goes up that fast, and BTW I wouldn't be surprised of we don't have a small correction at some point either.

Forum List

Back