Ijust ate...

pop tarts are good but I would not make them a part of my everyday breakfast.

As a kid I used to take them fresh from the toaster and melt butter on the non-icing side.

That just sounds about as gross as what Bones suggested I do to abuse my coffee. :eusa_hand:

I butter the icing side.

Toast the next pop tart. They're better toasted.

Eating a pop tart for breakfast is the equivilent of eating a donut, or streudel, or coffee cake.

Strawberry with frosting is the best.

You can't eat many of them, though, without serious intestinal distress.

Sugar inside.. Sugar outside.. Why would you dump greasy butter on it? I don't get it...

i dont have a toaster...too big a fire hazard...so no pop tarts....i got addicted to them damned uncrustables for a while...

I only eat untoasted, frosted Pop tarts.

Delish!

That's how I ate it.. I fail to see the reason for all that extra effort when it tastes fine the way it came outta the package. :D

I'm pretty sure scientific studies have proven that white people like pop tarts more than black people, but it's possible that can be attributed to not being able to afford pop tarts. :razz:

Pop-Tarts® Toaster Pastries

Great-tasting Kellogg’s® Pop-Tarts® toaster pastries are fully baked and ready to eat right from the box, or you can warm them in the toaster. And many varieties are exceptionally delicious frozen. Pop-Tarts provide seven essential vitamins and minerals. They contain zero grams of trans fat, and they are available in a variety of favorite flavors. When you’re on the go, take along Go-Tarts™ snack bars – everything you love about Pop-Tarts, now in a bar.

They taste better toasted, in my scientific opinion. :eusa_drool:

Last edited:
I only eat untoasted, frosted Pop tarts.

Delish!

That's how I ate it.. I fail to see the reason for all that extra effort when it tastes fine the way it came outta the package. :D

I'm pretty sure scientific studies have proven that white people like pop tarts more than black people, but it's possible that can be attributed to not being able to afford pop tarts. :razz:

:lol: So black people are poorer than white people? :lol:

Obama to the rescue!!!!

Butter makes everything better, including sugar.

I also like butter on butterhorns.

Forum List

Back