Ijust ate...

D

Dis

...my very first, ever, Pop-Tart.

People eat these things for *breakfast*? Tastes more like a grab & go dessert.

What flavor?

Given I'm almost 40, and have never gotten sucked into buying one? The only flavor that *could* make me buy them. Some chocolate and banana thing. Chocolate banana split, I think? :lol:

What flavor?

Given I'm almost 40, and have never gotten sucked into buying one? The only flavor that *could* make me buy them. Some chocolate and banana thing. Chocolate banana split, I think? :lol:

Not bad. My two faves are chocolate fudge and cherry.

Now...heat them in a toaster oven just long enough so the edges get brown and a little crunchy.

Yum.

whoa....chocolate ...hell they use to only come in a couple of flavors....chocolate you say...i saw chocolate gelto for 4.99 a pint....ouchie

What flavor?

Not bad. My two faves are chocolate fudge and cherry.

Now...heat them in a toaster oven just long enough so the edges get brown and a little crunchy.

Yum.

Why? Tasted just fine the way it came out of the box... But I can't imagine eating that for breakfast. Like I said.. Makes a better dessert.

It's a package full of chemical crap that's what it is. Try oatmeal with almonds or walnuts and sprinkled with cinnamon. Add brown sugar or Splenda to taste.

It's a package full of chemical crap that's what it is. Try oatmeal with almonds or walnuts and sprinkled with cinnamon. Add brown sugar or Splenda to taste.

she just had one..geezes...what the hell is splenda if not chemical crap...

<00

What is Splenda made from?

Splenda is the trademarked name for sucralose, an artificial chlorinated sweetener that is formed when the hydroxyl groups in a sugar molecule are replaced with chlorine molecules. Sucralose is manufactured in a chemical plant in Alabama, and then a bulking agent is added to create Splenda. While the FDA has ruled that the chemical compound sucralose is not in itself toxic, there is no question that it is unnatural and is a highly-processed chemical artificial sweetener that depends on the presence of chlorine for its intense sweetness.

The Truth About Splenda

I've had ONE pop-tart in 40 years. Sue me. :)

Oh, and breakfast usually consists of coffee with one cream, and one splenda..thaniks for your concern. :)

pop tarts are good but I would not make them a part of my everyday breakfast.

As a kid I used to take them fresh from the toaster and melt butter on the non-icing side.

Forum List

Back