IHH financially linked to al-Qaeda

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Is the Istanbul-based Humanitarian Relief Foundation (IHH) linked to al-Qaeda? IHH director Bulent Yildirim is reportedly being investigated by Turkish authorities for allegedly creating a financial partnership with the infamous terror group.

Turkey's Hurriyet Daily reported Friday that Yildirim has allegedly been transferring funds to al-Qaeda through his organization.

The probe, led by special taskforce appointed by Ankara, accuses Yildirim of "providing financial aid to al-Qaeda via his foundation with absolute secrecy."

Prosecutors claim to have evidence suggesting that efforts were made by the IHH to conduct the financial transactions sans the official numbering and identification needed for wire transfers.

The IHH, headed by Yildirim, largely funded the 2010 Gaza-bound flotilla.

He has recently been able negotiate the release of two Turkish journalists kidnapped in Syria, as well as the release of 11 Iranians last February that were kidnapped by the Free Syrian Army.

Report: IHH financially linked to al-Qaeda - Israel News, Ynetnews

Is that the same Al Qaida that the US supports?

What a ragin' idiot!
Is it just coincidence that the "I-hate-my-mommy-crowd" - you know 'em as the loony leftist/jihadist/silly contrarian/Nazi cabal - hate America and Israel in lockstep (goosestep)?

Google "CIA Al Qaida Connection", I dare ya'.

(You Won't)

You're so transparent.
You're tapdancing as fast as your fat little feet will move because your disdain for America has been exposed and your lame attempt to deflect from the fact that the "human rights" group which sponsored the flotilla was snagged for illegally attempting to funnel cash to your terror-rat buds.
You're so easy. :D:D:D

We are funding terrorist groups every day here at home. Take Pakistan for example They knew Osama was there and they hide it but the checks kept rolling in. Lets just sart shooting terrorist and skip the trial part. Think of the mone we can save at Gitmo what with guards, cooks and doctors, I bet it is a lot.

Google "CIA Israel StuxNet".
C'mon, don't be a p*ssy!
Google "CIA Al Qaida Connection", I dare ya'.
(You Won't)

Thanks so much for proving my point. The same "I-hate-my-mommy-crowd" - we know 'em as the loony leftist/jihadist/silly contrarian/Nazi cabal - hate America and Israel in lockstep (goosestep)? Carry on, Princess.

"If you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone, anyhow." - John Lennon

No source for the story? No other proof than Anonymous Israeli says so?

I never claimed they didn't commit crimes. I merely asked if this was an Al Qaida group that America supports, as the CIA did in Libya.

So can you answer that or just rant some more?

I'm on my Android right now and it's not easy for me to post links.

I'll rep the first poster to google what I suggested and post the first 10 non-advertisement links.

CIA

» Al-Qaeda 100% Pentagon Run Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Al-Qaeda 100% Pentagon Run

Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication
C.I.A. no al-qaeda ever existed - BBC documentary "the power of nightmares" | Polidics.com
BBC’s killer documentary called “The Power of Nightmares“. Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundreds of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Government’s story of Al-qaeda, a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after.

What the 9/11 commission report ignores: the CIA-Al Qaeda connection
What the 9/11 commission report ignores: the CIA-Al Qaeda connection

CNN: Obama Assisting Al-Qaeda / CIA Rebel Commander In Libya
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR0HdrVCV1c]CNN: Obama Assisting Al-Qaeda / CIA Rebel Commander In Libya - YouTube[/ame]

Al-Qaeda originally a computer program by the CIA

Robin Cook, the Database and Secrets

On the day after the July 7th, 2005 bombings on London transport, former foreign secretary Robin Cook MP wrote what turned out to be his penultimate newspaper column for the Guardian. In it he revealed something about al-Qaeda that perhaps he shouldn't have.

Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan.

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.
Al-Qaeda originally a computer program by the CIA | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Forum List

Back