Ignoring the threat

Originally posted by modman
Did the sudans want something in return maybe?

Whatever they wanted short of nukes Bubba should have gave up with no resistance. The base fact is Clinton allowed the 9/11 mass murder to happen by not taking advantage of these offers.

Whos hands? Happened on Bush's watch did'nt it?

After Billy Boy was kind enough to ignore the threats and allow the hijackers into the country while turning down an offer for OBL.

Originally posted by jimnyc
You tell me. Don't beat around the Bush, give me a convincing arguemnt as to why it was beneficial for Clinton to turn down the offer.

Can we believe the Sudanese government is telling
us the truth about its plan to arrest bin Laden?

Can we believe the Sudanese government is telling
us the truth about its plan to arrest bin Laden?

I'd say so, did you even listen to the link I gave you?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
That's your opinion, and in my opinion we will get OBL before Bush is done! and the you know what? your theory will once again be

D I S M I S S E D ! ! !

Yea he schueduled for capture around october.

Whos hands? Happened on Bush's watch did'nt it?

Yeah you're right it did. Looks like we're having to clean up Bubba's complete foriegn policy cluster fuck.

If you don't think so I would like to see irrefutable evidence that Bush is completely to blame and that the hijackers entered the country and trained under his watch. This is sort of like trying to blame Nixon for getting us into Vietnam, just doesn't work. Bush, especially after Bubba's 8 years of hell, had a hell of a lot of work he had to do basically fixing all of Bubba's messes, including this one.

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah you're right it did. Looks like we're having to clean up Bubba's complete foriegn policy cluster fuck.

If you don't think so I would like to see irrefutable evidence that Bush is completely to blame and that the hijackers entered the country and trained under his watch. This is sort of like trying to blame Nixon for getting us into Vietnam, just doesn't work. Bush, especially after Bubba's 8 years of hell, had a hell of a lot of work he had to do basically fixing all of Bubba's messes, including this one.

What country did you live in those 8 years? Created jobs, had a surplus. Buildings were'nt falling down. Man life was good!

What country did you live in those 8 years? Created jobs, had a surplus. Buildings were'nt falling down. Man life was good!

There are more jobs in America right now than in anytime prior in the history of the USA.

The economy is the best it's been in over 20 years.

Saddam and his regime are gone.

Osama is living in a cave.

Hundreds upon hundreds of dead terrorists.

Hundreds of captured terrorists.

Hundreds of foiled terrorist plots.

Dismissed.

Let me put it in simple terms, Clinton came in as the economy was on the upswing thanks to George Sr. Yes he should get credit for that not Bubba's biggest singe tax raise in American history on the middle class. Now the economy was going sour towards the end of Bubba, but Bush Jr. is getting credit for that because its on his watch. Bubba didn't do squat, go to my post on Reaganomics if you really want to see facts on a prosperous decade.

Now back to OBL and Bubba's monumental failure to bring him in. Should Bubba do time?

Long enough to recieve thier so called daily breifing "EVERY MORNING" for 8 months.

'Scuse me. ALL of the terrorists were already in the United States by Spring/Summer of 2001.

Man life was good!

Oh... quit you're bitching you ballsack. You're just pissed that your welfare checks dont come as regularly.

Better Late Then Never

I dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing... missing the idiots in their prime. I think the local Psychiatric facility stopped giving out free samples and all the loonies are taking to the streets.

Forum List

Back