Ignoring inconvenient climate model failures

Lol....I'm laughing. At the amount of times the climate crusaders use the word " increasing" in their posts as they reference articles from the national science academies. Probably just a coincidence!:113:

That seems to be the overriding theme from warmists in the forum.

I have posted numerous times, well documented modeling failures that should have at least caused warmists pause and think about it, but they don't seem to with their deflecting replies trying to sweep up the freaking failures under the rug.

Here is a jingle I found at WUWH,

"Listen, and understand. Those CO2ists are out there. They can’t be bargained with. They can’t be reasoned with. They don’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until they are dead."
Let us say that you are correct. And the warming is far less than predicted. Yet the effects of the warming that we have are clearly evident. From the fires around the world, in both hemispheres, to the precipitation events and the heat waves. So, what that tells us, is that we are in for a lot more trouble from AGW that predicted. So go ahead and deny that the present fires are not influenced by the warming.

Holy Jesus.....could somebody clue this guy into the fact that most of the area west of the Rockies in the southern US is a desert!!:2up: Which last we checked tend to the dry side! I mean....fucking duh.....and these guys are always taking bows about how incredibly smart they are!:yapyapyapf:

These people just live to complicate stuff....its the way of the science suckered!! Fortunately, most people dont choose to make shit more complicated or we'd be spending even more money we dont have on st00pid stuff nobody cares about!:th_smileysw2wqa: