Ignored by Media: Trump Is Using Obama’s National Emergency on Mexican Cartels to Build Border Wall

Are you seriously that dumb that you think that a wall will stop the Messikin cartels? :lmao:

“Stop” is the word likened by semantic playing, hair splitting fools.....MITIGATE is the word preferred by sane, logical, reasonable folks.
It won't do shit to slow down the cartels, their stuff comes in by legal entry points.

Cartels can send one truck driver through a POE or 20 mules across miles of desert...they choose which route to take for different reasons. I don’t try too hard understand the mindset of people who behead humans with chainsaws and hang people from bridges.
Look, if you’re seriously stupid enough to think that it makes sense to move narcotics within inches of highly trained dogs, x-ray machines and law enforcement officers I’d strongly advise you to never move narcotics.
Here are the two options (shown below) that cartels are faced with...only the most ignorant of fools would think a POE is the best place to move drugs across an international border.
Test your ignorance...would you move your million dollar load of drugs through this:
e15870561a9e8b0bb19a1dceb230d363.jpg

Or through this:
mexico-border-fence-with-holes-at-jacumba-california-ARHE1J.jpg

Really? You want to go with that post? Well, considering that recently they made the largest bust of Fentanyl ever at a port of entry, in reference to your question, I'm gonna go with port of entry rather than empty part of the border.

Feds make largest fentanyl bust in U.S. history

The sensitive nose of a drug-sniffing dog has led to what federal officials say is the largest seizure in U.S. history of fentanyl, the synthetic opioid blamed for the majority of overdose deaths.

Customs and Border Protection officers said Thursday they discovered 254 pounds of the drug hidden in a floor compartment of a truck loaded with cucumbers. They also found 395 pounds of methamphetamine.

CBP valued the fentanyl at $3.5 million and the methamphetamine at $1.1 million.

The seizure was more twice the size of the apparent previous record of 118 pounds which was found in a truck stopped by state troopers in Nebraska in 2017.

In the latest case, the tractor-trailer was stopped Saturday trying to enter the U.S. through the border checkpoint in Nogales, Arizona.

Are you seriously that dumb that you think that a wall will stop the Messikin cartels? :lmao:
Are they jumping over the San Diego wall?

Actually, they are tunneling under it.

Trump claims walls work, but the discovery of border tunnels says otherwise

While standing 70 feet underground in the Galvez smuggling tunnel between Tijuana and San Diego, Border Patrol agent Lance Lenoir told NBC News last year that border fencing will not stop drug smugglers.

"As long as they get from point A to point B in secret, they're going to do it," Lenoir said. "They're always tunneling somewhere."

Go Inside a smuggling tunnel Trump's wall can't stop
Jan. 16, 201903:08
The Department of Homeland Security did not provide information on current enforcement activity against smuggling tunnels or the amounts of drugs interdicted because of the partial government shutdown, which is the result of stalled negotiations between the President and Democratic leaders in Congress over funding for border security and Trump's proposed wall.

“Stop” is the word likened by semantic playing, hair splitting fools.....MITIGATE is the word preferred by sane, logical, reasonable folks.
It won't do shit to slow down the cartels, their stuff comes in by legal entry points.

Cartels can send one truck driver through a POE or 20 mules across miles of desert...they choose which route to take for different reasons. I don’t try too hard understand the mindset of people who behead humans with chainsaws and hang people from bridges.
Look, if you’re seriously stupid enough to think that it makes sense to move narcotics within inches of highly trained dogs, x-ray machines and law enforcement officers I’d strongly advise you to never move narcotics.
Here are the two options (shown below) that cartels are faced with...only the most ignorant of fools would think a POE is the best place to move drugs across an international border.
Test your ignorance...would you move your million dollar load of drugs through this:

Or through this:
So you think a 10 foot wall will stop them? Ever heard of a ladder? :lol:

Go argue with the Border Patrol agents.

While standing 70 feet underground in the Galvez smuggling tunnel between Tijuana and San Diego, Border Patrol agent Lance Lenoir told NBC News last year that border fencing will not stop drug smugglers.

"As long as they get from point A to point B in secret, they're going to do it," Lenoir said. "They're always tunneling somewhere."

The Department of Homeland Security did not provide information on current enforcement activity against smuggling tunnels or the amounts of drugs interdicted because of the partial government shutdown, which is the result of stalled negotiations between the President and Democratic leaders in Congress over funding for border security and Trump's proposed wall.
So you admit that the wall drastically slows down the traffic where it's used.

I agree.

(I love it when some leftist thinks they have a "gotcha" and wind up proving the falicy of their own argument)

So because of that you think that the cartels aren’t still bringing shit in? Man, you should check to see if you have your shoes on the right feet. :lol:

Or through this:

Why would I? They’d agree with me.

Or through this:

A huge majority of illegal drugs come through Ports of Entry, also boats, planes, tunnels, that's a fact. El Chapo even used a submarine!
Trump Says Border Wall Will Stop Drugs. Here’s What a DEA Intel Report Says.
Will Trump's Wall Stop Drug Smuggling? - FactCheck.org
El Chapo: Mexican drug lord’s cocaine submarine revealed
The border control needs add border security, technology, drones and trained techs.
But the wall, will only make a small dent.
Way to do your research! :happy-1:
Think more hate less.

Nobody said not to do other things.

The wall would save 1000s of lives $Billions. It would stop 10s of 1000s of rapes, thefts, and assaults. It will free up manpower to inspect port entries.

The wall works everywhere we have one.

Trump wants the wall because it works. Democrats oppose it for the same reason

Do you have a credible link to back yourself up, you threw out general numbers, but nothing to back it up.
In my Post 89, I used credible sources will with official facts, go back and check it out. They aren't opinions, which your post was built on.
You mentioned hate, care to point out my hate comments. Speaking of hate, you certainly seem to hate reality.

Or through this:

Why would I? They’d agree with me.

They don’t. Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds

So you admit that the wall drastically slows down the traffic where it's used.

I agree.

(I love it when some leftist thinks they have a "gotcha" and wind up proving the falicy of their own argument)

I didn't say any such thing. You said a wall would stop drugs and people from coming across the border. I simply showed you that in San Diego where they do have a barrier, it's not effective, because there are many tunnels under it. And, tunnels are notoriously hard to find, the only ways the BP agents find them is via intel they gather from people who know where the tunnel is, or they find it by accident.

Forum List

Back