Ignore list...tell us

Someone else placing you on ignore will not prevent you from seeing their posts.

If you got a message saying that you could not access a thread, it's probably because that thread was trashed.
Hey Doc. How do I put someone on my ignore list? I am new here Thai Expat

Click on the poster's username, then click "Ignore" in the pop-up.
Thanks Doc! You seem to have an abundance of trolls and attack Dogs on this site. some here for more than a decade. Interesting.

I have everybody on my Ignore List, including myself, the only one who is not on my Ignore List is the USMB Groupie :smoke:

upload_2017-11-24_2-27-31.png

I have everybody on my Ignore List, including myself, the only one who is not on my Ignore List is the USMB Groupie :smoke:

View attachment 162274

All the more reason for me to follow you. :)

Today I found the first post that I was not allowed to access. I think it's kind of funny that someone would go to the trouble to prevent a nice guy like me from commenting on his posts. Are there more? I think the forum should let us know when someone puts us on his ignore list.

Before using the "Ignore" feature, you should be aware of a few things:

I have a stalker on this board. So, it was suggested that I place him on ignore. That I did. Then one day, I went to respond to a poster that had responded to me.

When I clicked on the "Quote - Reply" feature, another posting came up in the middle of the quoted responses. It was my stalker. While I was ignoring him, he posted personal details about me on the board AND he accused me of things that I don't believe in.

So, there I am with this guy telling people both on the board and in PMs who I am, where I live AND accusing me of being something I am most assuredly not.

THAT is one of the downsides of that feature. And I don't think a lot of people know what the features do and don't do.

Die alten Schweinefotzen und ihr jungenbumsendes Schweinevolk are on my ignorelist.

Thank you, Bubbus.
Is that supposed to be German?
No, that's my pet name for a dumfuk.
So what´s your problem? Do you feel insulted or sniff more anti-antisemitism? Tell me, this hour is free.
GFY
Let it aaaaaaaaall out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back