Ignore list...tell us

This thread is from 2013, apparently most people ignored it.

Thanks....somehow it popped up on my CP.....I thought it was new....:lol::lol:

I think some of the threads are haunted. Restless from their unheard messages. :eek:

The whole forum is haunted....we have ghouls, trolls, witches, warlocks and spirits.....

eerie_filed_of_dancing_spirits_by_ellegottzi-d37tg49.jpg

Today I found the first post that I was not allowed to access. I think it's kind of funny that someone would go to the trouble to prevent a nice guy like me from commenting on his posts. Are there more? I think the forum should let us know when someone puts us on his ignore list.
You have been on my ignore list for over a year now.

I had to click something to view your OP.

OK I'll figure it out. My second point is that it would be interesting if the forum moderators informed us when we were placed on the dreaded "ignore list" by other members. I'd go further and maybe require a reason for the information bigotry. It might go further in creating bipartisan relationships. Yeah right.

:wtf:

Amen to that.

Someone else placing you on ignore will not prevent you from seeing their posts.

If you got a message saying that you could not access a thread, it's probably because that thread was trashed.
Hey Doc. How do I put someone on my ignore list? I am new here Thai Expat

Someone else placing you on ignore will not prevent you from seeing their posts.

If you got a message saying that you could not access a thread, it's probably because that thread was trashed.
Hey Doc. How do I put someone on my ignore list? I am new here Thai Expat

Click on the poster's username, then click "Ignore" in the pop-up.

whitehall wrote: I think the forum should let us know when someone puts us on his ignore list.

You can't access the post because you put the poster on your ignore list...

... to view the post, go to your ignore list and take them off...

... you will then be able to view the post.
:cool:
Actually, all you have to do is go to the thread and hit the "show ignored content" tab under the quote/reply tabs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back