Ignore,just doing some pic tests

i-mgXJ256-L.jpg

Lmfao....

Shits pissing me off.
I think it has to do with the latest apple update.
Why didn't you mention that earlier? Now if you weren't using CrApple .............

Shits pissing me off.
Why didn't you mention that earlier? Now if you weren't using CrApple .............

Since I moved to a Mac I havent had a single virus.
Since I moved to Linux I haven't had a single virus, doesn't mean it still can't happen with either of us.

Shits pissing me off.

Since I moved to Linux I haven't had a single virus, doesn't mean it still can't happen with either of us.

Oh it can no doubt.
Seems the assholes who set these virus's lose target windows operating system because they are the vast majority.

Lmfao....

Shits pissing me off.

Oh it can no doubt.
Seems the assholes who set these virus's lose target windows operating system because they are the vast majority.
Of course but the point is you can still keep your Windows machine fairly safe and most of it has to do with watching where ya go on the web, what you download and opening email. Never use IE/Edge and never rely on Windows Defender.

Shits pissing me off.

Oh it can no doubt.
Of course but the point is you can still keep your Windows machine fairly safe and most of it has to do with watching where ya go on the web, what you download and opening email. Never use IE/Edge and never rely on Windows Defender.

The one I see the most is forwarded emails from people I know.
Obviously someone I know had their email hacked and the message is always the same.

Forum List

Back