Ignore Function Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do some members see "mention" notifications as popups?

If so, thank goodness for my browser or whatever it is which is saving me from that.

I don't get pop-ups. I have that square in the upper right corner that turns green when I get a new notification.

Oh. I see now. Mine is always green. I didn't know it would change if I ever read all my PM's.

I always have at least one unread message because that's how I keep track of who I want to return rep to someday "soon". I could catch up now if I wanted. There are only three unread messages left. But as soon as you start repping people, you get more! lol

So always green. :)

Rat in the Hat, Rat in the Hat Rat in the Hat.

See I said it three times and nothing bad happened.

Some are taking this W-A-Y too seriously. We all have the best "ignore" function possible - our own minds.

The whole point of some posters is to make the other side angry(er). Its like there are a bunch of little hate groups and they're all pissed about The Other Side. But, once they call you an asswipe, they're pretty much done. And, there are some posters who can't do anything else but call you an obscene but ultimately stupid and childish name.

Don't like someone? Ignore them.

There.
All done.

Some are taking this W-A-Y too seriously. We all have the best "ignore" function possible - our own minds.

The whole point of some posters is to make the other side angry(er). Its like there are a bunch of little hate groups and they're all pissed about The Other Side. But, once they call you an asswipe, they're pretty much done. And, there are some posters who can't do anything else but call you an obscene but ultimately stupid and childish name.

Don't like someone? Ignore them.

There.
All done.

2 thumbs up for most of this post. Hell just froze over

:thup: :thup:

th

Can the ignore function be modified to also ignore if a poster on your list uses the "@" mention with my username?

If I don't want to see a certain poster's posts, I also don't want to see if they are mentioning me in a thread. I'm sure others would agree with me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Just use the app, you can never see when someone mentions you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back