Ignore Doesn't Seem To Work

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Put someone on ignore a bit ago for a really disgusting and obscene thread title, yet I can still see their posts and thread titles. Can't see the body of a post, but I can still see what I was hoping to be able to ignore. Has it always been like that and I just don't ignore enough people to have noticed? :)

When the irrelevant asshole I have on ignore start a thread, I see the title under new posts and it is attributed to "ignored user" and the thread will start with post #2. There is a link on the bottom that says show ignored content.

Put someone on ignore a bit ago for a really disgusting and obscene thread title, yet I can still see their posts and thread titles. Can't see the body of a post, but I can still see what I was hoping to be able to ignore. Has it always been like that and I just don't ignore enough people to have noticed? :)

Oh Damn thats funny!!!!
You posting complaints about obscene threads?!?!
I would've bet my life that there was nothing to obscene for your taste.

Oh Damn thats funny!!!!

Post in question was legally obscene. Mine are explicit, but not obscene.

Oh Damn thats funny!!!!

Thats up for debate...

Oh Damn thats funny!!!!

Thats up for debate...

No. Legal definition's clear. A graphic description of a murdered person, how they were murdered is obscene. An explicit discussion about sexuality might be 'blush worthy' but isn't obscene.

Seems redundant to have Ignore but you still see their post titles.
It's still a thread that others may reply to.
The only value added by the new software is that we don't see the posts of ignored members when they are quoted by others.

I rather enjoy seeing the threads but not OP's comments. It allows me to add to negative feedback directed at the ass.

Oh Damn thats funny!!!!

LINK? Let us judge.

I don't believe the system will allow you to ignore yourself D4E

The manual ignore feature works perfectly.

The manual ignore feature works perfectly.

Agreed, I only respond to your ignorant drivel when it suits me

Forum List

Back