Ignorant Americans Are Being Made Into....

"I wouldn't expect less from this author! NY TIMES, what a great source!"

What are you talking about? The article was written by Buchanan. Did you even read it?

Originally posted by OCA
Just another stick his head in the sand isolationist, what do you expect?

Buchanan is now an isolationist because he doesn't support doing israel's bidding? Nice logic there moron. Try again.

Tim Russert put this question directly to Richard Perle: “Can you assure American viewers ... that we’re in this situation against Saddam Hussein and his removal for American security interests? And what would be the link in terms of Israel?”

Hey, there are no boundries on the Palestinians, according to the UN. For the same reasons there are no boundaries on the Israelis, which were founded by the UN in the 1940's.

Logic would tell you that considering the polling for the + umpteenth years, the Israelis not only are wanting a homeland for the Palestianians, they are more than willing to give up real estate to make it happen. So what is the problem? Palestinians that want Israel to cease to exist and to kill any that anything to do with its exitsance.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Hey, there are no boundries on the Palestinians, according to the UN. For the same reasons there are no boundaries on the Israelis, which were founded by the UN in the 1940's.

Logic would tell you that considering the polling for the + umpteenth years, the Israelis not only are wanting a homeland for the Palestianians, they are more than willing to give up real estate to make it happen. So what is the problem? Palestinians that want Israel to cease to exist and to kill any that anything to do with its exitsance.

Kathianne - JAUSOI (Just Another Unconditional Supporter Of Israel)

Tell me Kathianne, and try to use your clearly vivid imagination here, is there anything, anything at all, that Israel could do to make you condemn their actions?

Originally posted by clash715
Clash- TASISP (Terrorist-Appeasing Supporter of an Islamic Palestine State).

Try to use your clearly vivid imagination here, is there anything, anything at all, that Palestine could do to make you condemn their actions?

Tell me Kathianne, and try to use your clearly vivid imagination here, is there anything, anything at all, that Israel could do to make you condemn their actions?

Yeah, they could nuke or bombard the Palestians to the degree that opposition would be insignificant.

Originally posted by Comrade
Clash- TASISP (Terrorist-Appeasing Supporter of an Islamic Palestine State).

Try to use your clearly vivid imagination here, is there anything, anything at all, that Palestine could do to make you condemn their actions?

Yes. Anybody that INTENTIONALLY targets and attacks civilians is guilty of committing a terrorist act. I am against terrorist acts. Some Palestinians have committed terrorist acts and I have condemned them.

OK. Now it's your turn butthair!!! What would make you condemn Israel? And by the way, wouldn't my acronym be TASIPS, and not TASISP? Oh, sorry, those are details, something you probably don't look at.

http://www.amconmag.com/03_24_03/cover.html

Originally posted by Kathianne
Yeah, they could nuke or bombard the Palestians to the degree that opposition would be insignificant.

Quite the little Zionist fascist you are Kathianne. Well, if that is the ONLY thing that could make you condemn Israel, you clearly lack any kind of morality or rationality. How can one debate with someone that has no morals?

Clash, you have obviously not been here long enough to know that Kathianne is a very articulate and very smart woman. So I would suggest that you shove your name-calling and debate the facts that Kathianne posted - Israel has been willing to give Palestinians a state of their own, but they - or more accurately, Yasser Arafat - has refused.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Clash, you have obviously not been here long enough to know that Kathianne is a very articulate and very smart woman. So I would suggest that you shove your name-calling and debate the facts that Kathianne posted - Israel has been willing to give Palestinians a state of their own, but they - or more accurately, Yasser Arafat - has refused.

She doesn't come off as rational at all gop. Did you read the entire article that I gave as a link? If you did, then what do you think?

I'm no fan of Pat Buchanan. His foreign policy is about 100 years outdated, and his dislike for Israel is as staunch as he claims neo-con's favor towards Israel is.

I do not know how 'smart' or 'rational' I am, but I do know how irrationational and ignorant the Palestianian supporters are.

If they wih a 'place at the table' they had better start recognizining that Israeal not only exists, but will in all liklihood continue to do so for the forseeable future.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
I'm no fan of Pat Buchanan. His foreign policy is about 100 years outdated, and his dislike for Israel is as staunch as he claims neo-con's favor towards Israel is.

Do you think we should go after Syria, Saudi Arabia and Egypt after Iraq? Do you think that our best interests are the same as israel's?

Hard to determine if our interests are the same as Israels, though in likelihood they are. In the same vein as Turkey and Spain, at least until they caved to the terrorists. Not that you would find that relevant, since I'm from an non-Eirp country.

Yes. Anybody that INTENTIONALLY targets and attacks civilians is guilty of committing a terrorist act. I am against terrorist acts. Some Palestinians have committed terrorist acts and I have condemned them.

Well there you have it. Arafat, as the leader of the Al-Fatah party and the Al-Aqsa brigades, has claimed repeated terrorist attacks on civlians completely innocent of the conflict aside from being simply Isreali. So you now CONDEMN THEM, and hold the leader responsible for the actions of the terrorist group as a whole.

http://www.terrorismanswers.com/groups/alaqsa_print.html

OK. Now it's your turn butthair!!! What would make you condemn Israel?

Killing Sheikh Yassin as head of Hamas, another terrorist arm of the intefada, you must have little problem with assuming you are not a TASIPS, are you not?

I've said in the WOT thread under the Israel post the use of their nuclear capability to end the ongoing conflict with assured supremacy would exceed all moral use of power. They are decidely more powerfull than any three neighbors adjacent, and could clobber resistance and expand freely once it's full spectrum of force was applied. The same could not be said with any Arab state, all so utterly corrupt that the only way such regimes survive is the spastic fixation on the fraction of the Middle East that is Israel.

Kathianne is wise enough to understand this balance of force and far more informed on the morality of the issue than you pretend to be.

Buchanan is now an isolationist because he doesn't support doing israel's bidding? Nice logic there moron. Try again.

Yep the same Pat Buchannan who has criticized the war on terrorism, the same Pat Buchannan who's views border on fascism, yeah thats the guy. Jesus he might actually have been something in the early 20th century but now he's a non factor.

You've completely bought the jew hating mantra, hook, line and sinker. I for one will pledge continued support for the only democracy in the Middle East and their war on civilian killers. Before you say it, if the Hamas and Hezbollah leaders continue to hide among the civilian population then civilians will die on that side too.

Forum List

Back