Ignorance at its best.....

AJHUES1

Rookie
Dec 24, 2009
Hello Everyone!

Wanted to share an encounter I had today...

First, a little about me, my ancestry is of chinese origin although I was born here in the states. I'm in my late 30's married to a great women who is of Norwegian ancestry and also born here in the states.

Racism is something that for the most part...I've really never had issues with, to each his own.

Ignorance on the other hand is something I take great offense to, if you're going to make racist or prejudicial remarks....then damn it! get your facts straight!

My family and I ( wife and kids ) were at the grocery store shopping this morning, needless to say...it was pretty packed and busy as many people were trying to get their last minute shopping done. The store was 3 times as busy as it typically is.

Our plan was to speed through the isles, get what we needed, find a short checkout line and make a hasty exit so we could get home to enjoy the holidays.

As we're getting ready to exit the store, we ran into a road block of sorts.....a black woman was standing right in front of the exit doors looking over her receipt...she was basically blocking both exit doors and a line of around 10-12 people all with shopping carts had started to form behind her as she was totally unaware that she had created this blockade.

I proceeded to pull our cart right next to her and said "excuse me" then proceeded to push our cart pass her creating a opening for us to exit the store. As I pushed our cart pass her, she noticed the rest of the people lined up behind her and mumbled towards my direction "learn to have some patience". This just absolutely set me off for one reason or another and I turned towards her and said out loud "learn to have some courtesy, you've got a bunch of people lined up behind you trying to exit while you're standing there looking over your receipt like you owned the place".

And her response to me was "go back to your own country", all I can say is WOW! the last time I checked my history books...black folks were indigenous to AFRICA. I proceeded to tell her that I was actually born here in the USA and her response was "no way were you born here, orientals are all born in Asia".......DOUBLE WOW !!

I gotta say...I've met alot of stupid people in my time, but damn if this black lady didnt take the cake. And the moral of the story......if you're going to make racist remarks or prejudicial comments, then by all means get your damn facts straight and have a leg to stand on, otherwise...people will ABSOLUTELY look at you for the idiot you apparently are.

Happy Holidays everyone!

First, Welcome AJ.

She was not only ignorant but damned rude too.

Immie

I was sitting in front of Starbucks having a non-fat, no foam latte and this woman slammed on her brakes. She had wanted to turn left, but because she was on her cell phone, she missed her street, hence, slamming on the brakes. The woman behind her didn't see her stop because she too was talking on her cell phone and "bam", slammed into the back of her car.

The two women get out of the car and are in the middle of the street both with cell phones glued to their respective ears. Someone near me calls the police who arrive a few minutes later.

Suddenly, there are three people having a 5 way conversation in the middle of the street. Even with the police officer there, both women were still talking into their cell phones.

The police officer snatched one of the cell phones away and told the other woman to hang up.

The people sitting along with me in front of the Starbucks gave the police officer a standing ovation. He actually turned and bowed.

Hello Everyone!

First, a little about me, my ancestry is of chinese origin although I was born here in the states. I'm in my late 30's married to a great women who is of Norwegian ancestry and also born here in the states.

Racism is something that for the most part...I've really never had issues with, to each his own.

Ignorance on the other hand is something I take great offense to, if you're going to make racist or prejudicial remarks....then damn it! get your facts straight!

My family and I ( wife and kids ) were at the grocery store shopping this morning, needless to say...it was pretty packed and busy as many people were trying to get their last minute shopping done. The store was 3 times as busy as it typically is.

Our plan was to speed through the isles, get what we needed, find a short checkout line and make a hasty exit so we could get home to enjoy the holidays.

As we're getting ready to exit the store, we ran into a road block of sorts.....a black woman was standing right in front of the exit doors looking over her receipt...she was basically blocking both exit doors and a line of around 10-12 people all with shopping carts had started to form behind her as she was totally unaware that she had created this blockade.

I proceeded to pull our cart right next to her and said "excuse me" then proceeded to push our cart pass her creating a opening for us to exit the store. As I pushed our cart pass her, she noticed the rest of the people lined up behind her and mumbled towards my direction "learn to have some patience". This just absolutely set me off for one reason or another and I turned towards her and said out loud "learn to have some courtesy, you've got a bunch of people lined up behind you trying to exit while you're standing there looking over your receipt like you owned the place".

And her response to me was "go back to your own country", all I can say is WOW! the last time I checked my history books...black folks were indigenous to AFRICA. I proceeded to tell her that I was actually born here in the USA and her response was "no way were you born here, orientals are all born in Asia".......DOUBLE WOW !!

I gotta say...I've met alot of stupid people in my time, but damn if this black lady didnt take the cake. And the moral of the story......if you're going to make racist remarks or prejudicial comments, then by all means get your damn facts straight and have a leg to stand on, otherwise...people will ABSOLUTELY look at you for the idiot you apparently are.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Blacks hate Asians. In Philadelphia, they attack them physically in the schools to the point that it's dangerous for them to even attend. In my neck of the woods, blacks like to target Chinese food delivery men and women for robberies.

Blacks see an easy target in Asians: they're even more meek and demure than whites, and thus, the violent blacks LOVE to just fuck with them. I would see it on the NYC subway pretty regularly.

Last edited:
So race issues are synonymous with bashing black people now? There are so many neo nazi outlets dedicated to just that you'd think these type of people would be less frequent here. The quality of this section is ass.

So race issues are synonymous with bashing black people now? There are so many neo nazi outlets dedicated to just that you'd think these type of people would be less frequent here. The quality of this section is ass.

Oh, sorry... I guess you liked it better when WHITES were the only one being bashed?

Change -- Get Used To It!
:clap2:

Hello Everyone!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Everyone seems to get uptight around Christmas.

I love it but I hate going to the store. People act sometimes like they're losing their minds.

What you experienced was racism of a kind that seems to be ignored. A minority acting like a bigot to another minority. Since she's a member of a protected class she feels she has the right to be a bigot. Many blacks live their lives believing everything revolves around the color of one's skin. Some of them feel that it's impossible for them to be racists.

They're shocked when you tell them that *THEY* seem to be just about the only ones that do. Many don't know what it's like to live in a color-blind society much less live in a city or town that is color-blind or live in a color-blind home. Fill an area of town with blacks and that's all they talk about. Fill an area of town with Whites the subject of color never comes up.

We're all the same deep down...problem is many blacks were brought up to hate Whitey. And there's a reason for this...and it's political. It keeps them in line and voting for the right party. Democrats claim they support them...but why are they still unemployed in numbers greater then any other race? Seems the best thing you can do is not ask for a Democrats help because when they help you they seem to hurt you even more.

You can read about why this is here: American Thinker: Eric Holder's Tragic Prison

Democrats want all of us to stay stupid and poor.....and dependent on government...and statistically blacks are the most dependent...and thus they continue to vote Democrat.

Last edited:
Blacks hate Asians. In Philadelphia, they attack them physically in the schools to the point that it's dangerous for them to even attend. In my neck of the woods, blacks like to target Chinese food delivery men and women for robberies.

Blacks see an easy target in Asians: they're even more meek and demure than whites, and thus, the violent blacks LOVE to just fuck with them. I would see it on the NYC subway pretty regularly.

pga_g_earl1998_275.jpg

Tiger Woods with Asian Mom and African American Dad.

This is an absolutely true story.

Years ago, I was enrolled at Roosevelt University in Chicago. One day, I decided to go to the grant and scholarship office to see if there were anything available that I could apply for.

The woman that worked there, 350 lbs if she was an ounce, said in a very loud voice, "Do you know what your problem is? You are too young, too old, too single, too male, too white and you make too------- much------- money." And then she burst out guffawing along with two other enormous women that worked in the same office. I just turned and walked away. I considered filing a complaint, but decided it was "too much effort".

Hello Everyone!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Everyone seems to get uptight around Christmas.

I love it but I hate going to the store. People act sometimes like they're losing their minds.

What you experienced was racism of a kind that seems to be ignored. A minority acting like a bigot to another minority. Since she's a member of a protected class she feels she has the right to be a bigot. Many blacks live their lives believing everything revolves around the color of one's skin. Some of them feel that it's impossible for them to be racists.

They're shocked when you tell them that *THEY* seem to be just about the only ones that do. Many don't know what it's like to live in a color-blind society much less live in a city or town that is color-blind or live in a color-blind home. Fill an area of town with blacks and that's all they talk about. Fill an area of town with Whites the subject of color never comes up.

We're all the same deep down...problem is many blacks were brought up to hate Whitey. And there's a reason for this...and it's political. It keeps them in line and voting for the right party. Democrats claim they support them...but why are they still unemployed in numbers greater then any other race? Seems the best thing you can do is not ask for a Democrats help because when they help you they seem to hurt you even more.

You can read about why this is here: American Thinker: Eric Holder's Tragic Prison

Democrats want all of us to stay stupid and poor.....and dependent on government...and statistically blacks are the most dependent...and thus they continue to vote Democrat.

Wtf?

Years ago, I was enrolled at Roosevelt University in Chicago. One day, I decided to go to the grant and scholarship office to see if there were anything available that I could apply for.

The woman that worked there, 350 lbs if she was an ounce, said in a very loud voice, "Do you know what your problem is? You are too young, too old, too single, too male, too white and you make too------- much------- money." And then she burst out guffawing along with two other enormous women that worked in the same office. I just turned and walked away. I considered filing a complaint, but decided it was "too much effort".

That was too funny.....not.

I was told in a round about way that I couldn't get a scholarship because I wasn't the right race. [Black or member of a Native American tribe]

I was told in a round about way that I couldn't get a scholarship because I wasn't the right race. [Black or member of a Native American tribe]

That's one of a few nice ways of avoiding telling someone they don't mentally qualify. The ironic part is that is often proven by repeating it.

That's one of a few nice ways of avoiding telling someone they don't mentally qualify. The ironic part is that is often proven by repeating it.

:eusa_whistle:
*****wonders if MW will get this*****

Did you ever go back to China?

Never been there. I guess you can say I'm just like every other non native american who thinks they are indigenous to this country. Oh the irony.....how does that saying go? just because you were born here doesnt mean you're from here...LOL

:eusa_whistle:
*****wonders if MW will get this*****

She never even took the time to look at my SATs or my transcripts.

I suppose one must have gotten a shit load of good grades in high school to qualify for a scholarship. Otherwise I wouldn't be looking for one.

Problem is I chose to serve before I went to school. I attended school after I served in the military and did alright. At the time my GPA was pretty good. I already had 80 credit hours under my belt when I made the inquiry. So seeing as how my intelligence wasn't the issue I don't think you or Curve knows what he's talking about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back