Ignorance and homophobia run rampant

dilloduck said:
Prison and several other scenarios where men have been deprived of women for long periods of time. Bi-sexuality I think is a situation where preference for one or the other isn't dominant.

Bisexuality is possessing absolutely no discipline whatsover and not caring WHERE you put it so long as you get your rocks off.

Morally reprehensible. At least gays think they have an excuse.

GunnyL said:
Bisexuality is possessing absolutely no discipline whatsover and not caring WHERE you put it so long as you get your rocks off.

Morally reprehensible. At least gays think they have an excuse.

Homosexuals are disciplined if they stick with thier preference?
Never heard it put like that before .

dilloduck said:
Homosexuals are disciplined if they stick with thier perference?
Never heard it put like that before .

Actually, no. Homosexuality is a lack of discipline and twisted form of sexual gratification for the sick and desparate. However, they are one notch above bisexuals; which, isn't saying much.

GunnyL said:
Actually, no. Homosexuality is a lack of discipline and twisted form of sexual gratification for the sick and desparate. However, they are one notch above bisexuals; which, isn't saying much.

Asexuals--gotta place for them on your list other than horny?

GunnyL said:

There's no proof one way or the other. I don't believe there's a gay gene. I do believe that gays are the way they are because of a miswiring of the brain during development, a birth defect if you will. I can't buy into the argument that gays have this heightened need for self-gratification for this reason; I'm the biggest horn-dog I know, and I would NEVER, EVER consider sex with another man, no matter how hard-up I got. (pun intended) For that reason, I am of the opinion that gays are born that way.

dilloduck said:
Naa just trying to pre-empt a joke------are they sick perverts?

For having no interest in sex? I don't think that falls into the category of aberrant sexual behavior, mostly because their is NO sexual behavior.

Is it considered normal in a society obsessed with sex? Debatable.

GunnyL said:

Your attitude is unbelievable. And oh, the great disciplined heterosexual. Explain the great number of broken marriages brought on by adultery. Explain the abandoned and "fatherless" children. Explain the SDT that was received by the devout wife via her "disciplined" heterosexual husband. I might understand a little bit of your bias and criticism against gays but sheesh. Don't you think that you go a bit to the extreme in your anti-homosexuality rhetoric?

By the way, desperation has nothing to do with sexual preference. Present a willing woman to a homosexual man, and the man will likely decline having sex with her. Homosexuals simply prefer sex with people of the same sex. Bisexuals are not as prejudice. Depending on the person, a bisexual is willing to have sex with a man or with a woman. Desperation, or lack there of, is irrelevant.

GunnyL said:
For having no interest in sex? I don't think that falls into the category of aberrant sexual behavior, mostly because their is NO sexual behavior.

Is it considered normal in a society obsessed with sex? Debatable.

Not having a sex drive is not aberrant ?? Cmon gunny

dilloduck said:
Not having a sex drive is not aberrant ?? Cmon gunny

I've never really thought about it. When they get an in-your-face, extremist agenda and try to shove it down my throat, I'll give the topic more than an glance.

mattskramer said:
Your attitude is unbelievable. And oh, the great disciplined heterosexual. Explain the great number of broken marriages brought on by adultery. Explain the abandoned and "fatherless" children. Explain the SDT that was received by the devout wife via her "disciplined" heterosexual husband. I might understand a little bit of your bias and criticism against gays but sheesh. Don't you think that you go a bit to the extreme in your anti-homosexuality rhetoric?

By the way, desperation has nothing to do with sexual preference. Present a willing woman to a homosexual man, and the man will likely decline having sex with her. Homosexuals simply prefer sex with people of the same sex. Bisexuals are not as prejudice. Depending on the person, a bisexual is willing to have sex with a man or with a woman. Desperation, or lack there of, is irrelevant.

Don't you think you go a bit to the extreme in your defense of aberrant people and trying to pass them off as normal?

mattskramer said:

betcha he would take a hand job though

Cancer has been cured in people through faith. Do you think God has no power to heal?

And there is no genetic evidence for homosexuality. Why do you think those who are arguing that homosexuality is not a choice are not shifting their arguments to chemical and hormonal differences during pregnancy and growing up?

There is only on problem with the "it's natural" argument. And that's the fact that natural doesn't mean right. It's natural to lie, to be violent, to hate, to be intolerant, etc. In fact, all of the vices of mankind are natural. That's what makes them vices. And what makes virtue virtue is the fact that men have to reach out and rise above themselves to obtain it.

Very well said Avatar.

GunnyL said:
I've never really thought about it. When they get an in-your-face, extremist agenda and try to shove it down my throat, I'll give the topic more than an glance.

got it---as long as you don't have to hear about it, it doesn't matter to you if they're perverted or not.

Gabriella84 said:
My gripe is with the people who feel that there is a "homosexual agenda," along with people who try to "push it." I have yet to encounter anyone who has attempted to "convert" straight people into homosexuals. There are, however, numerous groups who feel the need to "convert" gay people to being straight.
There are people who are homosexual. Just as there are people who are female, black, left-handed, red-headed, mentally challenged and autistic. Why not try to convert them as well?
God loves all of his people. :huddle:

Your stupidity is only overshadowed by your ignorance...

THE HOMOSEXUAL POWER AGENDA​

Evidence shows they want more than mere toleration.​

John Whitehead, President

The Rutherford Institute​

The pressing issue of homosexuality is forcing a crisis in modern-day America. As the Deputy Chaplain of the United States Marine Corps has recently written: "American society is experiencing the concurrent phenomena of increasing sensitivity regarding human rights accompanied by growing rejection of sexual morality. The movement to approve homosexual conduct as an acceptable lifestyle is not surprising in today's permissive society."

Sexual partners: The U.S. as a whole​

Current statistics are revealing. For example, a recent survey of the U.S. population as a whole indicates that the average number of sexual partners for those over the age of 18 is seven or eight. This is shocking news.

Sexual partners of homosexuals​

However, in a study by the Kinsey Institute, almost half of the homosexual men who were questioned estimated they had engaged in sex with 500 or more partners. Nearly one-third said they'd had sex with 1,000 or more partners. In addition, almost 80 percent of white male homosexuals said more than half of their partners were strangers.

These figures have not changed significantly since the onset of the AIDS epidemic. The latest figures available from the Centers for Disease Control show that two-thirds of all AIDS cases in the U.S. are directly attributable to homosexual conduct.

Fifty percent of male homosexuals in San Francisco are now infected with the HIV virus, up from 7 percent in the early 1980s. These statistics alone are compelling enough reasons for us to be concerned with homosexual conduct in the military and homosexuals as teachers and youth leaders.

Conduct vs. 'status'​

Some defenders of homosexuality argue that it is simply an orientation or a 'status,' rather than a conduct. But the homosexual cannot be separated from his or her conduct.

The Deputy Chaplain of the Marines, for example, has written that he has counseled many military men accused of homosexual behavior and reviewed cases involving charges of homosexuality. He has not, however, come across a single case of such a person being discharged from the military who denied having engaged in homosexual conduct. The ‘status’ argument, then, is a sham.

As a career military officer has put it: "While opponents of the current DOD [Department of Defense] policy prefer to avoid the issue of behavior and instead to present homosexuality as a non-threatening orientation, the fact is that lifelong, or even career-long, celibacy among those with homosexual orientation is a rare exception rather than the rule."

Tolerance or acceptance?​

No matter the argument, the real issue here is the battle for the power to force acceptance of homosexual conduct. The homosexual agenda is to compel society's acceptance of their sexual choices and their lifestyle – even at the expense of religious liberty and conscience.

The relationship between protecting religious liberty and allowing homosexuals in the military may seem confusing. How does lifting the ban on homosexuals in the military affect religious liberty?

The best examples are already occurring on America's college campuses. Many colleges and universities are implementing so-called "toleration" programs. Entering college students are required to take "homophobia" and "biphobia" courses before beginning their college work.

These classes are not about learning toleration or eliminating discrimination; they are concerned with the wholesale revision of values on the issue of homosexuality. In other words, students can’t pass the course until they agree that homosexual conduct is an acceptable and valid sexual choice.

But it gets worse. Many colleges and universities are now requiring heterosexuals to be roommates with homosexuals – a kind of sexual "integration" plan.

In one representative case, a young man realized that he had been assigned to live with a homosexual when he arrived at his dorm and found pictures of naked men all over the walls and learned that his new roommate planned to have homosexual lovers "sleep over" in their room.

The young man had sincerely held religious beliefs regarding the immorality of homosexual conduct and, after several appeals, was able to secure another dorm room and a non-homosexual roommate.

University officials, however, required this student to take a course on homophobia and forbid him to even discuss his religious views on the subject while on campus.

Thus, the radical homosexual movement seeks not mere toleration, but the power to compel everyone to accept its members and its conduct. If the ban on homosexuals in the military is indeed lifted, the problems with homosexual "tolerance" programs will most likely spread from the college campus into the military.

Members of the military who hold a religious belief that homosexuality is immoral will experience the same problems that university students are now experiencing. But in addition to being censored and indoctrinated, they may face a court martial.

http://www.theexaminer.org/volume8/number3/agenda.htm

dilloduck said:
got it---as long as you don't have to hear about it, it doesn't matter to you if they're perverted or not.

Pretty-much. Think about it.

Is it appropriate behavior for you to walk into work and brag about your sexual exploits if you are heterosexual? Not only is it inappropriate behavior, it is disrespectful to your parter -- in my case my wife -- and I would NEVER consider disrespecting her like that.

It is not the homosexuals who keep their sexual behavior at home where it belongs that I object to. While I contend that homosexuality is abnormal behavior, I also contend that what they do in their own home is no one's business but theirs. last I saw, that pretty-much relfects the attitude of over 80% of Americans, so I'm not out on a limb.

It is the ones that are in the business of flaunting their abnormal behavior and/or trying to convince others that it is normal behavior that I object to.

To take it further .... what did the gay marriage issue begin as? Homosexuals wishing to be considered equal under the law. This ballooned into the flaunting crowd demanding full marital rites/rights or none at all, and getting their asses shot out of the air.

But isn't the real issue here from an equality standpoint about businesses/insurance companies arbitrarily determining who can and cannot be beneficiary/executor?

Does that not affect us ALL? If I want to leave everything I own to the kid next door or my dog, I should be within my rights to do so and it is not the government's nor insurance company's business to tell me otherwise.

A real issue derailed and ignored so some jackass can tongue his boyfriend for the camera.

GunnyL said:
But isn't the real issue here from an equality standpoint about businesses/insurance companies arbitrarily determining who can and cannot be beneficiary/executor?

Does that not affect us ALL? If I want to leave everything I own to the kid next door or my dog, I should be within my rights to do so and it is not the government's nor insurance company's business to tell me otherwise.

A real issue derailed and ignored so some jackass can tongue his boyfriend for the camera.

Bingo!!!!

Pale, where do you keep finding these lunatic hate merchants? :eek2:

GunnyL said:
Pretty-much. Think about it.

Is it appropriate behavior for you to walk into work and brag about your sexual exploits if you are heterosexual? Not only is it inappropriate behavior, it is disrespectful to your parter -- in my case my wife -- and I would NEVER consider disrespecting her like that.

It is not the homosexuals who keep their sexual behavior at home where it belongs that I object to. While I contend that homosexuality is abnormal behavior, I also contend that what they do in their own home is no one's business but theirs. last I saw, that pretty-much relfects the attitude of over 80% of Americans, so I'm not out on a limb.

It is the ones that are in the business of flaunting their abnormal behavior and/or trying to convince others that it is normal behavior that I object to.

To take it further .... what did the gay marriage issue begin as? Homosexuals wishing to be considered equal under the law. This ballooned into the flaunting crowd demanding full marital rites/rights or none at all, and getting their asses shot out of the air.

Np-- I was just curious if you had a morality scale, where would the asexuals go? I would assume God judges on that one.

Forum List

Back