Ignorance and homophobia run rampant

Only socially retarded people confuse those who don't buy the Liberals mantra of "homosexuality is genetic, therefore should be accepted" with those who are afraid of homosexuals.

You are Christophobic...and Widsomophobic...and Republiphobic.

:)

-=d=- said:
Only socially retarded people confuse those who don't buy the Liberals mantra of "homosexuality is genetic, therefore should be accepted" with those who are afraid of homosexuals.

You are Christophobic...and Widsomophobic...and Republiphobic.

:)

I wish we could add bannedophobic to that list... :D

The only proof that homosexuality is genetic has come from exact studies done by medical science.
The people in opposition include those who feel cancer can be cured by religious faith.

Gabriella84 said:
The only proof that homosexuality is genetic has come from exact studies done by medical science.
The people in opposition include those who feel cancer can be cured by religious faith.

There IS no proof homosexuality is genetic...do some research.

Gabriella84 said:

Cancer has been cured in people through faith. Do you think God has no power to heal?

And there is no genetic evidence for homosexuality. Why do you think those who are arguing that homosexuality is not a choice are not shifting their arguments to chemical and hormonal differences during pregnancy and growing up?

There is only on problem with the "it's natural" argument. And that's the fact that natural doesn't mean right. It's natural to lie, to be violent, to hate, to be intolerant, etc. In fact, all of the vices of mankind are natural. That's what makes them vices. And what makes virtue virtue is the fact that men have to reach out and rise above themselves to obtain it.

Gabriella84 said:

Put down the turkey drumstick and hostess ho ho's and prove it chunkster.

And there is no genetic evidence for homosexuality.

No Avatar... there's not. I challenge you to show me. They've been looking for this "queer gene" for quite some time, but thus far have come up with nothing.

My gripe is with the people who feel that there is a "homosexual agenda," along with people who try to "push it."
I have yet to encounter anyone who has attempted to "convert" straight people into homosexuals. There are, however, numerous groups who feel the need to "convert" gay people to being straight.
There are people who are homosexual. Just as there are people who are female, black, left-handed, red-headed, mentally challenged and autistic. Why not try to convert them as well?
God loves all of his people. :huddle:

Pale Rider said:
No Avatar... there's not. I challenge you to show me. They've been looking for this "queer gene" for quite some time, but thus far have come up with nothing.

Um...ok?

My question is, if Homosexuality is genetic, wouldnt it work itself out of existence? Simple logic would suggest that homosexuals CANT have children and therefore the gene should be removed from the society. This leads me to believe that its not just genetic. Its a product of society as well as genetic. By creating a culture of bi-curious individuals, we continue the spread of the gay-gene through people that should NOT be having children.

insein said:
My question is, if Homosexuality is genetic, wouldnt it work itself out of existence? Simple logic would suggest that homosexuals CANT have children and therefore the gene should be removed from the society. This leads me to believe that its not just genetic. Its a product of society as well as genetic. By creating a culture of bi-curious individuals, we continue the spread of the gay-gene through people that should NOT be having children.

not that i don't agree with you from a logic standpoint....but genes do mutate and it is possible that this mutation simply continues to occur...further the human race is not all that olde....so not sure that it has actually had time to work itself out...if it even proves out to exist.

insein said:

I won't get into the debate on whether or not homosexuality is based on genetics or environment but I want to clarify something: It is physically possible for homosexuals to be biological fathers. It is physically possible for Lesbians to be biological mothers. There are surrogate mothers and sperm banks. Just because someone prefers to have sex with someone of the same sex does not necessarily mean that he or she will never provide sperm or egg for the sake of being a biological parent.

mattskramer said:
I won't get into the debate on whether or not homosexuality is based on genetics or environment but I want to clarify something: It is physically possible for homosexuals to be biological fathers. It is physically possible for Lesbians to be biological mothers. There are surrogate mothers and sperm banks. Just because someone prefers to have sex with someone of the same sex does not necessarily mean that he or she will never provide sperm or egg for the sake of being a biological parent.

Even with that low percentages getting through there wouldnt be enough material passed on to the next generation for it to last more than a few generations.

gays will have sex with straights and have for centuries---it it often resulted in pregnancy and hence gene (if there is one) transfer.

dilloduck said:
gays will have sex with straights and have for centuries---it it often resulted in pregnancy and hence gene (if there is one) transfer.

Kinda defeats the argument for not being able to choose doesn't it?

Kinda defeats the argument for not being able to choose doesn't it?

There is also evidence of homosexuality by deprivation so I guess one could say heterosexuality is a choice too--I think we're really just talking about preferences.

dilloduck said:
There is also evidence of homosexuality by deprivation so I guess one could say heterosexuality is a choice too--I think we're really just talking about preferences.

Really inclined to agree here, you make a good argument. Look at prison life!!
And if genetic then what explains bi-sexuality??

Bonnie said:
Really inclined to agree here, you make a good argument. Look at prison life!!
And if genetic then what explains bi-sexuality??

Prison and several other scenarios where men have been deprived of women for long periods of time. Bi-sexuality I think is a situation where preference for one or the other isn't dominant.

Forum List

Back