IfOswald was framed - they did a helluva good job

My biggest question about the whole Oswald theory is this...... Assuming that Oswald was able to pull off one of the greatest feats in shooting history; a feat which has never (to my knowledge) been able to be repeated, even by some of the best marksmen in the world; How the hell did he do it with a non-functional rifle?

I've done a bit of reading on the Kennedy assassination, and I cannot remember where I read it, but it is my understanding that when the supposed assassination weapon was turned over to the United States Army for test firing they couldn't do it..... BECAUSE THE FIRING PIN WAS BROKEN. Now anyone with a little bit of firearms knowledge knows that a gun with a broken firing pin will not fire.

So, not only did Oswald supposedly pull off probably the greatest shooting feat of all time, he has to have done it with a non-functional rifle. That's a little beyond my ability to accept based on reason, common sense, and simple logic.

I have never met a Marine that says he could not have made the shots that Oswald did.

Oswalds gun was test fired several times to match the bullets

I know one US Marine slogan is: The Few. The Proud.

I didn't know that 'The Few' means a Marine can make a bullet that enters a wound at a downward trajectory exit a wound 6" higher, which would then be a UPward trajectory, then continue on to the second victim, somehow regaining a downward trajectory, when the only substance between the two victims is air...

candyfag and this other agent dont know much about logic,common sense,or the laws of physics.:lol: nor do they care about witness testimonys,some from very credible people.:lol:

I didn't know that 'The Few' means a Marine can make a bullet that enters a wound at a downward trajectory exit a wound 6" higher, which would then be a UPward trajectory, then continue on to the second victim, somehow regaining a downward trajectory, when the only substance between the two victims is air...

So....your theory is that the bullet had an UPward trajectory moving up 6 inches over a distance of less than a foot

That would place the location of the shooter in the trunk of JFKs car

No, it would only disprove the single bullet government hoax. The anterior neck wound that nicked the President's tie was altered by Dr. Malcolm Perry in at Parkland Memorial hospital when he performed a tracheotomy. He described the neck wound prior to the endotracheal tube procedure at a press conference shortly after the President's death.

PRESS CONFERENCE

PARKLAND MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
DALLAS, TEXAS
NOVEMBER 22, 1963
2:16 P.M. CST

QUESTION-
Were you in attendance when the President died?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
I was summoned to the Emergency Room shortly after the President was brought in, on an emergency basis, immediately after the President’s arrival. Upon reaching his side, I noted that he was in critical condition from a wound of the neck and of the head. Immediate resuscitative measures—

QUESTION-
Would you go slower?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
I noted he was in critical condition from the wound in the neck and the head.

QUESTION-
Could that be done by one shot?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
I cannot conjecture. I don’t know.

QUESTION-
A wound of the neck and of the—

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
—of the head. Immediate resuscitative measures were undertaken, and Dr. Kemp Clark, Professor of Neurosurgery, was summoned, along with several other members of the surgical and medical staff. They arrived immediately, but at this point the President’s condition did not allow complete resuscitation.

QUESTION-
What do you mean by "complete resuscitation"?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
He was critically ill and moribund at the time these measures were begun.

QUESTION-
Completely ill and what?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Moribund.

QUESTION-
What does that mean?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Near death.

QUESTION-
What was the word you used?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Moribund. Dr. Clark arrived thereafter, immediately.

QUESTION-
Could you tell us what resuscitative measures were attempted?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Assisted respiration.

QUESTION-
What is that?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Assisted respiration with oxygen and an anesthesia machine, passage of an endotracheal tube.

QUESTION-
Does that mean you stick it in?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Yes, place it in the trachea.

QUESTION-
Spell it for us, please.

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
E-n-d-o-t-r-a-c-h-e-a-l. A tracheostomy.

QUESTION-
Did they perform a tracheostomy?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Yes.

QUESTION-
Would you spell it?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
T-r-a-c-h-e-o-s-t-o-m-y.

QUESTION-
Can you describe his neck wound?

DR. KEMP CLARK-
I was busy with his head wound. I would like to ask the people took care of that part to describe that to you.

QUESTION-
What was the question?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
The neck wound, as visible on the patient, revealed a bullet hole almost in the mid line.

QUESTION-
What was that?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
A bullet hole almost in the mid line.

QUESTION-
Would you demonstrate?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
In the lower portion of the neck, in front.

QUESTION-
Can you demonstrate, Doctor, on your own neck?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Approximately here (indicating).

QUESTION-
Below the Adam’s apple?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Below the Adam’s apple.

QUESTION-
Doctor, is it the assumption that it went through the head?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
That would be on conjecture on my part. There are two wounds, as Dr. Clark noted, one of the neck and one of the head. Whether they are directly related or related to two bullets, I cannot say.

QUESTION-
Where was the entrance wound?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
There was an entrance wound in the neck. As regards the one on the head, I cannot say.

QUESTION-
Which way was the bullet coming on the neck wound? At him?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
It appeared to be coming at him.

Never gets old watching you take the two trolls to school and watching you hand their asses to them on a platter.:clap2:

Im sure you also are aware of Dr Cyril wecht,the worlds best pathologists who had done several thousands of autopsys? He is insulted and outraged over the warren commissions pathetic lies and has shreaded to pieces the warren commissions findings that threaa shots from the rear Killed Kennedy.yep.

Last edited:
I have never met a Marine that says he could not have made the shots that Oswald did.

Oswalds gun was test fired several times to match the bullets

They can when...

Someone misplaces the entrance wound on a drawing and...

Governor Connally's jumpseat is lower than Kennedy's seat...

Here is your problem...the ONLY misplacement of any wounds was on the Warren Commission's 'official' exhibits that were artist rendered drawings done by H.A. Rydberg under the direction of autopsy doctors Humes and Boswell. Rydberg created the drawings without ever viewing actual autopsy photos...

AND as incredible as it seems, the Warren Commissioners themselves never viewed actual autopsy photos. They drew their conclusions on grossly FALSE evidence.

They can when...

Here is your problem...the ONLY misplacement of any wounds was on the Warren Commission's 'official' exhibits that were artist rendered drawings done by H.A. Rydberg under the direction of autopsy doctors Humes and Boswell. Rydberg created the drawings without ever viewing actual autopsy photos...

AND as incredible as it seems, the Warren Commissioners themselves never viewed actual autopsy photos. They drew their conclusions on grossly FALSE evidence.

Ok

Let's concede your point on the entrance and exit wound. Where does that put your shooter?

Let's see you get him out of the trunk

They can when...

Ok

Let's concede your point on the entrance and exit wound. Where does that put your shooter?

Here is my problem...the autopsy was the biggest botch job in history. But here is what we do know about the back wound.

The autopsists probed the back wound with a surgical probe after the President's chest was opened and the organs were removed. Medical assistant James Jenkins could see the surgical probe pushing against the lining of the chest cavity.

The back wound had no exit point. The autopsy pathologists could see this. So could Dr. Boswell's assistant, James Jenkins. This was why the autopsists were so certain on the night of the autopsy that the back wound was shallow and had no exit point. We know from new information from the investigation of the Assassination Records Review Board that on the night of the autopsy the doctors were absolutely positive, beyond any doubt, that the back wound had no exit point.

CE 399, the pristine 'magic' bullet that was found on a gurney at Parkland hospital most likely was pushed out of the President's back when the Parkland doctors were trying to save his life.

Here's a good article if you are interested.

Location of Back Wound

:clap2:
Not only that but the scope was badly misalinged and the photos taken then show that the tree obstructed the view.also the FIRST rifle the police found in the book depository was a Mauser.a model not even close to what the mannlicher carcano looks like.and like he is REALLY going to wait till he gets off Houston street which is a MUCH better shot with no obstructed view and wait till he goes further away on Elm a much more difficult shot.:lol::lol:
"rolls on floor laughing."

I doubt we'll ever really know what happened, and at this point it's pretty much moot anyway. I just have a very difficult time buying into the fantasy that the Dallas PD and the other agencies involved put together for the Warren Commission. It would seem that for a guy who was supposedly so beloved by the people, they would have wanted to get it right; but that's just me.

Ok

Here is my problem...the autopsy was the biggest botch job in history. But here is what we do know about the back wound.

The autopsists probed the back wound with a surgical probe after the President's chest was opened and the organs were removed. Medical assistant James Jenkins could see the surgical probe pushing against the lining of the chest cavity.

The back wound had no exit point. The autopsy pathologists could see this. So could Dr. Boswell's assistant, James Jenkins. This was why the autopsists were so certain on the night of the autopsy that the back wound was shallow and had no exit point. We know from new information from the investigation of the Assassination Records Review Board that on the night of the autopsy the doctors were absolutely positive, beyond any doubt, that the back wound had no exit point.

CE 399, the pristine 'magic' bullet that was found on a gurney at Parkland hospital most likely was pushed out of the President's back when the Parkland doctors were trying to save his life.

Location of Back Wound

And the bullet that hit Connally at the same instant?

Ok

Location of Back Wound

It was not at the same instant. Until his dying day Governor Connally said he was not hit by the same bullet as the President. Same with his late wife Nellie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3-lZNR_yAc]YouTube - ‪Connelly describing his wound in JFK murder‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BbVH9NcDA]YouTube - ‪JFK Assassination John & Nellie Connally On Larry King‬‏[/ame]

:clap2:
Not only that but the scope was badly misalinged and the photos taken then show that the tree obstructed the view.also the FIRST rifle the police found in the book depository was a Mauser.a model not even close to what the mannlicher carcano looks like.and like he is REALLY going to wait till he gets off Houston street which is a MUCH better shot with no obstructed view and wait till he goes further away on Elm a much more difficult shot.:lol::lol:
"rolls on floor laughing."

I doubt we'll ever really know what happened, and at this point it's pretty much moot anyway. I just have a very difficult time buying into the fantasy that the Dallas PD and the other agencies involved put together for the Warren Commission. It would seem that for a guy who was supposedly so beloved by the people, they would have wanted to get it right; but that's just me.

not when you understand who these players really WERE that served on The warren Commission.the apologists for instance are so afraid to acknowledge that the last person you would want to head the investigation was allen dulles who was the main oversear of the investigation who hated kennedy for firing him as director of the CIA.Like i said,the other players if you knew their background,you would understand why they were handpicked and appointed by Johnson.it was a presidential investigation which was a joke since Johnson had everything to gain by kennedys murder. also,the dallas police were in the pockets of Johnson, a texan himself.what better place to have the assassination take place than Texas? your right,there will never be a real investigation into it,not as long as we have this corrupt two party system of republicrats and demopublicans who work for the same people which is not us.

Location of Back Wound

It was not at the same instant. Until his dying day Governor Connally said he was not hit by the same bullet as the President. Same with his late wife Nellie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3-lZNR_yAc]YouTube - ‪Connelly describing his wound in JFK murder‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BbVH9NcDA]YouTube - ‪JFK Assassination John & Nellie Connally On Larry King‬‏[/ame]

Zap ruder film shows differently

Zap ruder film shows differently

WHAT??? No it doesn't...Did you watch the first You Tube video, the Governor Connally interview? At 30 seconds in, that IS the Zapruder film. The President is already wounded and according to the Warren Commission fairy tale and the SBT, Connally is already gravely wounded! The WC explains away the fact the Governor looks perfectly fine by claiming he had a DELAYED REACTION.

WATCH the video and stop acting like your name sake...

New Topics

Forum List

Back