If

Why are Mods allowed to insult us via reps? I thought that Mods needed to show certain standards, show that they are decent posters, and better than the trollers, flamers, etc. But it seems they can get away with insulting people they don't like.

I really wasn't expecting that when I joined here. Its surprising.

Ditto.

But, I have the word of one of them that if you do call them what they are, you won't be banned for it.

Why would a mod ban you for calling a mod a "mod" or calling a mod a "fellow poster" or calling a mod a "human being?"

muddly.dullwit, you remain quite amazingly dull and stupid.

Why are Mods allowed to insult us via reps? I thought that Mods needed to show certain standards, show that they are decent posters, and better than the trollers, flamers, etc. But it seems they can get away with insulting people they don't like.

I really wasn't expecting that when I joined here. Its surprising.

Ditto.

But, I have the word of one of them that if you do call them what they are, you won't be banned for it.

Why would a mod ban you for calling a mod a "mod" or calling a mod a "fellow poster" or calling a mod a "human being?"

Its embarrassing to watch you rw humping the legs of the mods.

Have a little self control, a little dignity.

Hey ... Other rw's ... come help out this fool, wouldja ... Just toss out some really juvenile insults and name calling so he doesn't look quite so idiotic.

uh - oh ... Never mind. Its too late.

Ditto.

Hey ... Other rw's ... come help out this fool, wouldja ... Just toss out some really juvenile insults and name calling so he doesn't look quite so idiotic.

What's embarrassing is the vapid shit you post in lieu of anything intelligent to offer.

I've had a couple of flame wars with a mod or two. I have even gotten a sanction or three in my time here (some even deserved).

But I'll tell you something.

Not one of them has ever been as close-minded as you are or just simply as worthless as you.

Ditto.

It's funny. This is a messageboard. There is ONE of the forums that is a politics forum. Yet the left thinks the political leanings of the mods is so important for the entire board.

Here's a thought: When more on the left are able to distinguish feelings from rational thoughts, the political balance of the mod make-up may swing again.

Or not.

What's embarrassing is the vapid shit you post in lieu of anything intelligent to offer.

I've had a couple of flame wars with a mod or two. I have even gotten a sanction or three in my time here (some even deserved).

Not one of them has ever been as close-minded as you are or just simply as worthless as you.
Buttpipe has never been witness to the knock-down-drag-outs that we used to have back in the bad old days, over on that board which will remain nameless, that made Steve Hanson v. Ogie Ogilthorpe like like a chess game. :lol::lol::lol:

Buttpipe has never been witness to the knock-down-drag-outs that we used to have back in the bad old days, over on that board which will remain nameless, that made Steve Hanson v. Ogie Ogilthorpe like like a chess game. :lol::lol::lol:

Buttpipe!

:badgrin: :clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/groups/leaning-left-d221-just-letting-you-all-know.html#gmessage1932

BDBoop said:
Just letting you all know

I've left the board.

Special thanks to Jillian for setting a standard. :thup:
Posted 1:55 PM today (Eastern)

:wtf:

forum_suicide.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/groups/leaning-left-d221-just-letting-you-all-know.html#gmessage1932

BDBoop said:
Just letting you all know

I've left the board.

Special thanks to Jillian for setting a standard. :thup:
Posted 1:55 PM today (Eastern)

:wtf:

That's too bad. She was fun when she wasn't in full bore partisan mode.

Leave her alone. She's gone through her second childhood; and those horrible teen years twice, too. Now she's on to her second menopause.

Jesus.

It's a shame, I kept hoping BD would toughen up a bit and stop taking shit here so personally. i liked her, but damn.

Nice passive aggressive swipe at Jillian on her way out the door, too. :eusa_whistle:

If mods are going to be complete assholes on a regular basis, and never say anything worth reading - then I respectfully suggest we be able to put them on ignore. We can see their PM's, but there is no reason for me to have to read nothing but personal attacks from a select few. They bring NOTHING to the table.

Thank you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BDBoop For This Useful Post:
Moonglow (Yesterday), Trajan (07-21-2012), Wry Catcher (Yesterday)

Which one of these is not like the others... :eusa_whistle:

Jesus.

It's a shame, I kept hoping BD would toughen up a bit and stop taking shit here so personally. i liked her, but damn.

Nice passive aggressive swipe at Jillian on her way out the door, too. :eusa_whistle:

She'll be back....

She spent a lot of time here - when she gets the shakes and cold sweats she'll be back...

They are still posters, boop.

And a good deal of the people here don't post anything worth reading....

just saying.

LOL...I heard that! That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the OP. Mods are people too!

Of course, if you believe that everything that's wrong in your life is because "The MAN" is beating you down...the mods need to be occupied! ;~)

Forum List

Back