If

you can stop wondering why so many people have left, and/or are considering leaving.

I'm wondering why you aren't leaving, you whiny POS.

you really want to call someone else whiny?

or should we raise the thread that made you cry all over the board and show people what whiny really is.

You mean the thread where I played a bunch of idiots like the puppets they are and humiliated them forever? Sure, pull it up.

If mods are going to be complete assholes on a regular basis, and never say anything worth reading - then I respectfully suggest we be able to put them on ignore. We can see their PM's, but there is no reason for me to have to read nothing but personal attacks from a select few. They bring NOTHING to the table.

Thank you.

They are still posters, boop.

And a good deal of the people here don't post anything worth reading....

just saying.

That's cool, Syrenn - we still love you!
hug.gif

evillaugh.gif

The point Boopsie is making is that the regular morons can be put on Ignore (see my sigline). It's these 'Special Morons' assaulting our eyeballs with their trolling posts that are exempt from the Ignore List.

And it is mighty strange that a Moderator would also be a troll. But WYGD? :dunno:

If mods are going to be complete assholes on a regular basis, and never say anything worth reading - then I respectfully suggest we be able to put them on ignore. We can see their PM's, but there is no reason for me to have to read nothing but personal attacks from a select few. They bring NOTHING to the table.

Thank you.

I'd rep you, but I seem to have been switched to AT&T or Verizon. :eusa_eh:

...The point Boopsie is making is that the regular morons can be put on Ignore (see my sigline). It's these 'Special Morons' assaulting our eyeballs with their trolling posts that are exempt from the Ignore List.

And it is mighty strange that a Moderator would also be a troll. But WYGD? :dunno:

The notion of using the IGNORE list is childish in the first place! Unless you are just to busy to read the post of the more wordy...like me...and if that's true, better hit ignore now, cause I have something to say about this. ;~)

Or if you don't want to waste bandwidth on those who are so fond of posting 5 or 6 post in a row with dumb ass pictures, but add nothing to the discussion, I can see ignore being useful.

Let me get this right...we CHOOSE to join this PUBLIC and very FREE general DISCUSSION forum to converse and debate topics that we decide are of interest to us because we BELIEVE the topic is important enough to deserve our time and then our convictions are SO WEAK or our sensibilities are SO DELICATE that we can't stand the WORDS of those who disagree.

BRILLIANT!!!

IF your convictions are SO WEAK that they can't stand the scrutiny of decent...then maybe you should re examine the value of that conviction!

These guys do a GREAT job of keeping the spammers who would waste our bandwidth and time off of here. Well, except for the paid trolls of George Sorors who are technically spammers and not trolls since they are being PAID to attack conservatives on discussion forums.

As someone who maintains a discussion forum...I can tell ya what a pain in the ass that is to do.

But you know what? My convictions are based in reality and truth. Trolls...of any stripe are no threat to the TRUTH and so why would I block them? I'd rather shine a light on them and watch them scurry back under the fridge! ;~)

If you are being ABUSED...REPORT IT...over and over till the offender is stopped by the grand pupa of mods. If they don't...then you WEREN'T abused and REALLY need to look inward to examine just exactly why YOU are so fragile OR what about your philosophy makes you a target!

The old saying, "I'm fine, it's just the rest of the world is crazy!" is a JOKE! Being out of step with the rest of society does NOT make you right. It makes you out of whack!

The events at a theater last weekend are a perfect example of what being to far out of whack with society can lead to. Suck it up, grab hold like ya got a pair and DON'T BE THAT GUY!

Thank you.

They are still posters, boop.

And a good deal of the people here don't post anything worth reading....

just saying.

That's cool, Syrenn - we still love you!
hug.gif

evillaugh.gif

The point Boopsie is making is that the regular morons can be put on Ignore (see my sigline). It's these 'Special Morons' assaulting our eyeballs with their trolling posts that are exempt from the Ignore List.

that gives me an idea.

What if...if you put someone on ignore, they couldnt rep you at all...hmmmm....? If someone feels they are being attacked, throw the offender on ignroe and problem solved. A self policing system.

I might actually have people on my ignore list then LOL!

Last edited:
...The point Boopsie is making is that the regular morons can be put on Ignore (see my sigline). It's these 'Special Morons' assaulting our eyeballs with their trolling posts that are exempt from the Ignore List.

The notion of using the IGNORE list is childish in the first place! Unless you are just to busy to read the post of the more wordy...like me...and if that's true, better hit ignore now, cause I have something to say about this. ;~)

Or if you don't want to waste bandwidth on those who are so fond of posting 5 or 6 post in a row with dumb ass pictures, but add nothing to the discussion, I can see ignore being useful.

Let me get this right...we CHOOSE to join this PUBLIC and very FREE general DISCUSSION forum to converse and debate topics that we decide are of interest to us because we BELIEVE the topic is important enough to deserve our time and then our convictions are SO WEAK or our sensibilities are SO DELICATE that we can't stand the WORDS of those who disagree.

BRILLIANT!!!

IF your convictions are SO WEAK that they can't stand the scrutiny of decent...then maybe you should re examine the value of that conviction!

These guys do a GREAT job of keeping the spammers who would waste our bandwidth and time off of here. Well, except for the paid trolls of George Sorors who are technically spammers and not trolls since they are being PAID to attack conservatives on discussion forums.

As someone who maintains a discussion forum...I can tell ya what a pain in the ass that is to do.

But you know what? My convictions are based in reality and truth. Trolls...of any stripe are no threat to the TRUTH and so why would I block them? I'd rather shine a light on them and watch them scurry back under the fridge! ;~)

If you are being ABUSED...REPORT IT...over and over till the offender is stopped by the grand pupa of mods. If they don't...then you WEREN'T abused and REALLY need to look inward to examine just exactly why YOU are so fragile OR what about your philosophy makes you a target!

The old saying, "I'm fine, it's just the rest of the world is crazy!" is a JOKE! Being out of step with the rest of society does NOT make you right. It makes you out of whack!

The events at a theater last weekend are a perfect example of what being to far out of whack with society can lead to. Suck it up, grab hold like ya got a pair and DON'T BE THAT GUY!

BUT...but...but...what if I really am the only sane one?

Forum List

Back