If..............

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
gun control

if i was a conservative i would own a gun and shoot anyone that tried to break into my house and kill my family and throw the switch on the electric chair if i missed and he got me

if i was a liberal i would not own a gun, but I would sue the police department for not protecting me when someone broke into my house to kill my family and i would not let them kill the man that killed my family

if i was god, i there would be no weapons

now you...pick a topic then ...."if i was" blah blah blah...you get the idea

Abortion:

If I were Supreme Commander of the World, I'd only allow for abortion in the case of the life of the mother. Exceptions case-by-case.

-=d=- said:
Abortion:

If I were Supreme Commander of the World, I'd only allow for abortion in the case of the life of the mother. Exceptions case-by-case.

no no no

if i was a conservative

if i was a liberal

if i was god

now re do it :chains:

War

If I was a conservative I would end genocide through NATO and America's elite fighting forces, free oppressed people, increase funding for military and re-instate the draft among all the punk kids.

If I were a liberal I would protest against the use of military, fill news stations with anti-American garbage and accuse every soldier of killing innoncents and women and children, then complain when we get taken over by the smallest nation with the most pitiful military.

If I were God I would give free passes to Heaven to every soldier of America.

Semper Fi said:
War

If I were a liberal I would protest against the use of military, fill news stations with anti-American garbage and accuse every soldier of killing innoncents and women and children, then complain when we get taken over by the smallest nation with the most pitiful military.

You would fit right in - that is what they are doing as we speak.

Semper Fi said:
If I were God I would give free passes to Heaven to every soldier of America.

Let's all hope He is doing that now.

Immigration

If I was a conservative leader, I would put an infantry division on the Mexican border and not allow any illegals through. I would also fine every company who hired an illegal $500K a pop.

If I was a liberal, I would give illegal immigrants driver's licenses, free education and health care, and decry any attempt to control illegal immigration.

If I were God, I would abolish all borders.

if i were a conservative i would make everyone pray to god

if i were a liberal i would make no one pray to god

if i were god i would forgive both of them

If I were a conservative: I would insist the words "under God" stayed in the Pledge of Allegiance, noting the religious influence on our founding fathers, even though those words were not originally in there.

If I were a liberal: I would insist the words "under God" be removed from the Pledge of Allegiance, noting separation of church and state, even though that's NOT what separation of church and state means.

If I were God: I wouldn't care if the words "under God" were in the Pledge of Allegiance or not, noting that the country is a nation under God either way, even if some people don't like it.

If I were a conservative I would deport all war protestors to whatever country we were fighting at the time

If I were a liberal, I would have all conservatives placed in retraining camps

If I were God, I would erase this edition and start over.

Forum List

Back