If........

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
You could have a listening device in any one room in the world, which room woudl you like it to be in?

You were stranded on a desert island and could have with you only one object you currently own, which would you take? (Not a person or pet. An object).

You had to choose a time in history when overall things were worse than any other single time, when would you say it was?

You could arrange a jam session with any 3 musicians in history, who would you include?

You could have a listening device in any one room in the world, which room woudl you like it to be in?

The oval office.:D

You were stranded on a desert island and could have with you only one object you currently own, which would you take? (Not a person or pet. An object).

One of my books.

You had to choose a time in history when overall things were worse than any other single time, when would you say it was?

European Dark Ages

You could arrange a jam session with any 3 musicians in history, who would you include?

Mozart, Beethoven, and Vivaldi

You could have a listening device in any one room in the world, which room woudl you like it to be in? oval office

You were stranded on a desert island and could have with you only one object you currently own, which would you take? (Not a person or pet. An object). my house

You had to choose a time in history when overall things were worse than any other single time, when would you say it was? when obama was elected

hendrix, jack bruce, mike portnoy

The president's office on AF1.

My Bible. My answer will be different in a few months when I have my bug out bag put together. Then I'll take it.

The Dark Ages, they don't call them the Dark Ages because everything was cheery and light.

Peter, Paul, and Mary, What can I say? I enjoy their music. I get to sing along too.

"It went zip when it moves and bop when it stopped and wrrr when it stood still..I never knew just what it was and I guess I never will."

The oval office when Truman's admin was making the decision about whether or not to drop the bomb.

My handle of Capitan Morgan.

Europe from ~100ad to 1500.

Thelonious Monk, Jimi Hendrix, Keith Moon

1) Listening device ... OPEC boardroom

2) Stranded on a desert island... my boat

3) Time in history... any time before 2500 BC

4) three musicians... Hank Williams Jr., Ozzy Osbourne, and Jimmy Page

1. The bedroom of Prince William and new bride Kate Middleton....yep, cause I'm a perv like that ~LoL~

2. My hammock- bound to be trees :)

3. Times are shitty now, I hear times were shitty before......so why make a choice??

4. Elvis Presley, Chad Kroeger and Chris Martin....cause I'd like to screw them all *smiles*

You could have a listening device in any one room in the world, which room woudl you like it to be in? a white room. with black curtains, near the station

You were stranded on a desert island and could have with you only one object you currently own, which would you take? (Not a person or pet. An object). some of that cool shit that the professor made out of coconuts and bamboo

You had to choose a time in history when overall things were worse than any other single time, when would you say it was? the night they drove ole dixie down or the day billie joe mcallister jumped off the choctaw bridge

You could arrange a jam session with any 3 musicians in history, who would you include? johnny bravo, josie (without the pussy cats) the little drummer boy
the end

I'd like the listening device to be in the Men's Room at the White House. I think that's where most of the business of this country is decided.

I'd like to be stranded on a desert island with a nice speed boat.

I think things were the absolute worst on the day Obama was elected President.

I'd love a jam session with Toby Keith, Neil Diamond and Bobby Bare.

1. Any room ware the info obtained will make me lots of money.

2.an 1,100 pound bale of weed.

3. Wall Of Voodoo, the Pixies, Johnny Cash.

Ohhhh this is a hard one......probably one of the back rooms on Wall Street.

My sailboat for sure.

I would love to be sailing my boat around the Med in the 500's

Hendrix, Moon, Mozart.

Forum List

Back