If

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
A person goes out and buys two large hunting knives, sharpens and hones them to a fine sharp edge, waits in a dark hallway til his wife shows up then saws off her head would he be guilty of premeditated first degree murder or of second degree murder?

A person goes out and buys two large hunting knives, sharpens and hones them to a fine sharp edge, waits in a dark hallway til his wife shows up then saws off her head would he be guilty of premeditated first degree murder or of second degree murder?

planning on killing your wife?

You don't saw with a straight edge, especially if it's sharp

True! This would work much better. It has a bone saw, skinning blade and a gut hook.

View attachment 12982
Bone saw? Why the hell are you cutting through bone? Just cut the connective tissue and spinal cord and separate the vertebrae from eachother. Why dull your saw? And what the hell is the gut hook for- you're beheading your wife, not field dressing a deer

You don't saw with a straight edge, especially if it's sharp

True! This would work much better. It has a bone saw, skinning blade and a gut hook.

View attachment 12982
Bone saw? Why the hell are you cutting through bone? Just cut the connective tissue and spinal cord and separate the vertebrae from eachother. Why dull your saw? And what the hell is the gut hook for- you're beheading your wife, not cleaning a deer

A tool unused is a tool wasted. Why dirty your hands?

View attachment 12982
Bone saw? Why the hell are you cutting through bone? Just cut the connective tissue and spinal cord and separate the vertebrae from eachother. Why dull your saw? And what the hell is the gut hook for- you're beheading your wife, not cleaning a deer

A tool unused is a tool wasted. Why dirty your hands?
Who said I'd get my hands dirty? I'd use a Cold Steel Bushman (that's a knife, right? Or is it considered a machete?). My hands will be cleaner than yours with that little saw.

If he was not a muslim, he would be guilty of murder. If he was a muslim, no crime has been commited if he says she shamed him.

If the man were married to Willow Tree: Self Defense

If the man were married to you, the proper judgment would be Self Defense

:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_shhh:

He would not only be guilty of first degree, premeditated murder but, in California, it would be a special circumstance (death penalty) case due to the lying in wait.

It said 25 years to life. I wonder why the jury found 2nd degree instead of 1st. :confused:

Forum List

Back