If Zimmerman is convicted...

Do you have concerns about white people rioting and/or committing racially motivated crimes?

I thought he was hispanic? why would whites riot?

Why don't you investigate the difference between ethnicity and race before posting stupid shit?

too bad you democraps didn't do that when you uttered the phrase "the browning of America" in reference to illegal immigration.. tsk tsk tsk.. talk about stupid shit,, do ewe think the democrats uttered stupid shit?

I thought he was hispanic? why would whites riot?

Why don't you investigate the difference between ethnicity and race before posting stupid shit?

too bad you democraps didn't do that when you uttered the phrase "the browning of America" in reference to illegal immigration.. tsk tsk tsk.. talk about stupid shit,, do ewe think the democrats uttered stupid shit?

I'm not a democrat. But, thanks for illustrating your most prevalent type of confirmation bias.

whitey ain't gonna do shat,probably sit in a bar and cry the blues,he knows he'll get his azz handed to him if he starts anything.

I read his attorney "quietly' filed a written plea but have have not read the Information; has anyone seen it?

Forum List

Back