If you've been impeached from the Senate...

I'm going to post in this DUMBASS thread just because I have a 'Gingrich - 2012' image in my signature.

So, it doesn't bother anyone that Gingrich was kicked out for ethics violations?

I guess that's what the GOP wants for a candidate........someone who has no ethics.

and you assholes always want to crow about how clinton balanced the budget.. well dumb ass Newt is the dude who "got her done"
Isn't it funny to watch your latest talking point? As if people would SUDDENLY believe that one out of 435 members of the House was RESPONSIBLE.....LOL

So, it doesn't bother anyone that Gingrich was kicked out for ethics violations?

I guess that's what the GOP wants for a candidate........someone who has no ethics.

and you assholes always want to crow about how clinton balanced the budget.. well dumb ass Newt is the dude who "got her done"
Isn't it funny to watch your latest talking point? As if people would SUDDENLY believe that one out of 435 members of the House was RESPONSIBLE.....LOL

especially after newt bragged about how many dems voted for the welfare reform bill........

actually, that honor belongs to reagan........

i think obamas problem is the opposite...... he is not corrupt enough to get things done.......

so Solyndra, Fast and Furious, weren't corrupt enough for ewe? Really?

i am referring to actual, proved in a court of law corruption.......

in that case, reagan holds the honor, which explains why republicans love him so much.......

get back to me when someone is actually convicted under solyndra or f&f......

dodge ball park frank

so Solyndra, Fast and Furious, weren't corrupt enough for ewe? Really?

i am referring to actual, proved in a court of law corruption.......

in that case, reagan holds the honor, which explains why republicans love him so much.......

get back to me when someone is actually convicted under solyndra or f&f......

dodge ball park frank

most sensible post you made all day........

gratz!

Why in the hell would anyone think that you're a viable presidential candidate?

Do any of you GOP types who are strongly in support of Newt remember back when he was kicked out of the Senate for ethics violations, paid 300,000 in fines and was sent home?

Now...........if a person is kicked out of a lower job (i.e. Senate) and impeached, what is it that would make them qualified for a higher status job (i.e. President)?

That's almost like being a department head in a corporation, getting caught embezzeling and subsequently fired, then being asked a few years later to be the CEO.
And you idiots supported the lying defiling clinton.

Do any of you GOP types who are strongly in support of Newt remember back when he was kicked out of the Senate for ethics violations, paid 300,000 in fines and was sent home?

Now...........if a person is kicked out of a lower job (i.e. Senate) and impeached, what is it that would make them qualified for a higher status job (i.e. President)?

That's almost like being a department head in a corporation, getting caught embezzeling and subsequently fired, then being asked a few years later to be the CEO.
And you idiots supported the lying defiling clinton.

except clinton didnt admit to his affaris until after he was elected for the last time... after that, he never got a single vote.........

This thread could have made a very good point. But it was horribly executed. Newt did not get kicked out of office. But he was very nearly pushed out of leadership.

So, to get back somewhat on a relevant discussion, why would the GOP now present a potential candidate for President if they felt he was unsuitable to Congressional leadership?

Yup,
Newt is a shitheel. We all agree.

Ethics violations, womanizing, resignation from his post as speaker.

Let's look at what he did to get that fine, shall we?

The fine was levied 'cause he accepted an advance on a book he was writing. I'm not sure of the numbers, but 3 million sticks in my head. THAT'S why he paid fine of $ 300,000

Now can look at another legislator?
This person was a back bencher from a state who happened to need a new senator. She had never lived there before. She accepted a $7,000,000 book advance. Not a peep from the senate.

I'm ready to take a total look at this situation. A Biker Sailor made a big mistake and put his name on it. He probably won't make a mistake like this again. It stung. He will probably be a more accurate poster in the future.

Similarly, Newt made some mistakes and he put his name to it. He has learned and will be a better leader because of it.

Take it easy, Sailor. No one is perfect.

Yup,
Newt is a shitheel. We all agree.

Ethics violations, womanizing, resignation from his post as speaker.

Let's look at what he did to get that fine, shall we?

The fine was levied 'cause he accepted an advance on a book he was writing. I'm not sure of the numbers, but 3 million sticks in my head. THAT'S why he paid fine of $ 300,000

Now can look at another legislator?
This person was a back bencher from a state who happened to need a new senator. She had never lived there before. She accepted a $7,000,000 book advance. Not a peep from the senate.

the house imposed a sanction of 300k because that was how much the lawyer fees cost to prove gingrich lied........

This thread could have made a very good point. But it was horribly executed. Newt did not get kicked out of office. But he was very nearly pushed out of leadership.

So, to get back somewhat on a relevant discussion, why would the GOP now present a potential candidate for President if they felt he was unsuitable to Congressional leadership?

he resigned his speaker position because there was about to be a coup to throw him out so he left before he was kicked out......

then he resigned as a member of the house... just days after being re elected.... because he was a big baby about losing his speaker position and people would no longer be kissing his ring...... called his fellow republicans "cannibals"......

I'm ready to take a total look at this situation. A Biker Sailor made a big mistake and put his name on it. He probably won't make a mistake like this again. It stung. He will probably be a more accurate poster in the future.

Similarly, Newt made some mistakes and he put his name to it. He has learned and will be a better leader because of it.

Take it easy, Sailor. No one is perfect.

Yeah......I did get confused on where Newt was. But then again, there are several GOP types who have gotten far more wrong than I.

MEA CULPA.

However...........the question still stands.........if a person was kicked out (yeah, he resigned under duress) for ethics violations, should that person really be president?

BTW..........I owe you rep for acknowledging that I'm human.

fail.jpg

I know this EPIC FAIL has already been pointed out...but I wanted to post a picture.

Forum List

Back