If you're not competent enough to get an ID ...

... you shouldn't be voting.

If ID's are available to everyone - for free if you can't afford it - and you can't figure out how to get one then I'm glad you won't be allowed to vote in Wisconsin.

The Republicans who drafted Wisconsin's new voter ID law did a great job in not violating preexisting legislation. But protestors gotta protest.

Wisconsin's photo ID law for voters to face lawsuit - JSOnline

I don't really have a problem with the law, but I do with your post.

Unless someone is a felon or not mentally able to one should never be happy about someone not voting.

Unless someone is a felon or not mentally able to one should never be happy about someone not voting.

I'm very happy when the uninformed stay at home.

I would prefer if they were informed, and in that case I would prefer for them to vote.

But when people don't even know the name of the #2 person on the pres/veep ticket, much less anything deeper than that, I would prefer they not vote.

If you want people with that kind of ignorance voting, you're probably a Democrat.

Excuses , excuses , excuses.. :cuckoo: the lady is 96 years , your telling me in those 96 years she never used a bank?? She gets social security . How does she write checks at a store without an ID .. Your a moron

No, I'm telling you that in 96 years she didn't need a photo ID. You don't need a photo ID to get SS and nobody has to write checks.

Just a little friendly advice...when you are calling someone a moron, you might want to use the proper word. (you're)

here ya go, straight from capt crunch.

grammarpolice.jpg

The Constituton says everyone has the right to vote. It does not say twice, it doesn't mean portaying someone else, it doesn't mean not mailing ballots in time for the soldiers overseas.

Asking that these voters present their acceptable identification does not inhibit their chance to vote, it merely makes sure there is no fraud. This common sense approach being bedeviled by the left really makes a person wonder about their honesty in terms of preventing fraud.

Why would they fight this so much? If honesty is any part of their doctrine, they should be using this time and effort making sure that everyone does get that identifiation ready instead of fighting it.

If you're not competent enough to get an ID... then you must be a Democrat.

At least, according to the Democrats who whine that voter ID laws are too difficult to abide by. Seems they have no confidence in their fellow Democrats ability to obtain the required ID. But apparently those same Democrats think the Republicans are smart enough to figure out how to get the required ID.

If I were a Democratic voter, having a bunch of politician in my own party tell me I'm stupid would kinda piss me off.

If you're not competent enough to get an ID... then you must be a Democrat.

At least, according to the Democrats who whine that voter ID laws are too difficult to abide by. Seems they have no confidence in their fellow Democrats ability to obtain the required ID. But apparently those same Democrats think the Republicans are smart enough to figure out how to get the required ID.

If I were a Democratic voter, having a bunch of politician in my own party tell me I'm stupid would kinda piss me off.

:lol::clap2::lol:

Forum List

Back