If You're Going To Dream... Dream BIG...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
IF I WON THE LOTTERY... PHHT... but really, IF I did... I'd HAVE to buy one of these babies... a Buggati Veyron... 1,000 horse power and 200+ mph, all in absolute, world class comfort and style...

... I'll take the freakin' house behind the cars too.... :lol:

3749652832_7e283dc964_o.jpg

3749652672_323be29211_o.jpg

3749652912_af8afeacf1_o.jpg

3749652972_a9d594963f_o.jpg

I like that replica (or restored) of an oldie. Model T or A ... I can't keep them straight.

That oldie is an original Buggati KK. The same as the new sports car. They've been building sports cars for over 100 years.

It's a Volkswagon. A really, really fast, really, really nice Volkswagon. A $1.4 million dollar Volkswagon.

I like it.

I want one.

i'd go for the mansion behind them, but amazing cars.

The Buggati Veyron is the worlds FASTEST LUXURY car. It has a V-16, 1,001 hp engine... yeah the mansion is sweet too... :)

bugatti.com - Masterful Technology

Now whatcha gonna do with that? Still can't drive faster than 74 in WI. Save the rest of those winnings for speeding tickets, until they revoke your license, and you can't drive said car at all.. It'll make a really nice looking lawn ornament, tho... :eusa_whistle:

i'd go for the mansion behind them, but amazing cars.

The Buggati Veyron is the worlds FASTEST LUXURY car. It has a V-16, 1,001 hp engine... yeah the mansion is sweet too... :)

bugatti.com - Masterful Technology

Now whatcha gonna do with that? Still can't drive faster than 74 in WI. Save the rest of those winnings for speeding tickets, until they revoke your license, and you can't drive said car at all.. It'll make a really nice looking lawn ornament, tho... :eusa_whistle:

I know plenty of places in Nevada where there isn't a soul for miles and miles on end, and you can drive as fast as you want.

And there's always the Autobahn... :D

Wow. I don't think my wife would let me have one of those! The cars are nice but too small for a big fella like me - 6'6" and 250 lbs. I'll stick to my truck.

Wow. I don't think my wife would let me have one of those! The cars are nice but too small for a big fella like me - 6'6" and 250 lbs. I'll stick to my truck.

I'm 6'2", 205 lbs, and if I didn't fit, I'd hire me a physical trainer and a dietitian and drop some fast weight... so I could drive my fast car... :D

And if you had a car like that, getting a chick that looked like Jessica Alba would be a fringe benefit.

Forum List

Back