If You're A Trump Supporter, Do You Consider Him Narcissistic?

Is Donald J. Trump A Narcissist?

• Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Question for all you Trump supporters.....................

This weekend, Trump is going to be doing a campaign rally in FL.

Does he realize that he's already won and can stop campaigning? Does he realize that since he was sworn in on Jan 20th, he's now in charge and is supposed to run the country? Why is he STILL campaigning?

Horrible to see a president out with the people. What a pity, aye?

Who on Earth has ever used the word "I" as often in a speech as Obama?

So very, very true!

President Donald Trump will use a couple of times but, far more often refer to himself as we and explain that he is only the messenger, that everything is being done by US, all of US.

Question for all you Trump supporters.....................

This weekend, Trump is going to be doing a campaign rally in FL.

Does he realize that he's already won and can stop campaigning? Does he realize that since he was sworn in on Jan 20th, he's now in charge and is supposed to run the country? Why is he STILL campaigning?

But...it was fine when done by petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama.... Got it!

You know, I voted yes but after reading the def of narcissistic personality disorder again I vote no.

He's not manipulative, arrogant, non-empathetic, he's not fragile underneath it all, doesn't have grandiose notions that he's above it all. I've never gotten any of that from him (from way long before he was President).

He does think highly of himself, doesn't like or handle criticism well but that doesn't point to narcissism.

This is interesting.

Donald Trump believes he has superior genes, biographer claims

ftr, obama fit the definition of N.P.D. to a T, imo.

You know, I voted yes but after reading the def of narcissistic personality disorder again I vote no.

He's not manipulative, arrogant, non-empathetic, he's not fragile underneath it all, doesn't have grandiose notions that he's above it all. I've never gotten any of that from him (from way long before he was President).

He does think highly of himself, doesn't like or handle criticism well but that doesn't point to narcissism.

This is interesting.

HAHAHAHAH

The most laid back president ever, who never bragged, never boasted about himself is the guy who fits the definition of being a narcissist "to a T" according to some nutjob conservative.

You guys really do live in some sort of bizarre alternate reality. :cuckoo:

This is interesting.

HAHAHAHAH

The most laid back president ever, who never bragged, never boasted about himself is the guy who fits the definition of being a narcissist "to a T" according to some nutjob conservative.

You guys really do live in some sort of bizarre alternate reality. :cuckoo:

obama's need for adulation alone puts him at the top of the list for NPD.

Who on Earth has ever used the word "I" as often in a speech as Obama?

And, there's this:

"The [Obama] White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers." Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers - AEI

Do I think that Trump is a narcissist? You bet I do. Why? Because everything has to be focused on him, and everything he does is the best and greatest, just ask him.
One of the great opportunities we have right now to make lemonade out of lemons is to use the Trump phenomenon to instruct and teach to our nation and the world, the nuances of the disease. It just doesn't get talked about enough.

Forum List

Back