If your white you're going to hell

Brace yourself, all the libs on the board are going to demand that this church lose its tax exempt status, because of the seperation of church and state and you can't be tax exempt and speak freely about politics. I'm braced, come on libs, let him have it. :eusa_whistle:

Brace yourself, all the libs on the board are going to demand that this church lose its tax exempt status, because of the seperation of church and state and you can't be tax exempt and speak freely about politics. I'm braced, come on libs, let him have it. :eusa_whistle:

Is he the reverend of a specific church?

Did you look at the link, he was speaking in a Baptist church.

Hmmm, i didnt see that.

Churches should be allowed to support rock the vote efforts, however they should not be allowed to endorse a particular candidate.... While he never says "vote Obama", its basically implied.

I would support an irs investigation and if they see fit, a revoking of that churches tax exempt status. :)

Hmmm, i didnt see that.

Churches should be allowed to support rock the vote efforts, however they should not be allowed to endorse a particular candidate.... While he never says "vote Obama", its basically implied.

I would support an irs investigation and if they see fit, a revoking of that churches tax exempt status. :)

The IRS will never investigate a black church for political activity, my point was a few weeks ago white pastors decided to try force the IRS to act so the law could be tested in court, with an organized effort. To my knowledge the IRS hasn't tried to revoke any tax exempt status, but he libs here were all for IRS action. On this thread all we get is crickets.

The irs has only ever revoked tax exempt status once, in the history of the law. As to the crickets, id say thats more due to the title of the thread. If you hadnt commented about a church/state issue, i wouldnt have bothered to click the link.

yet they dont complain about Black churches or "no partisan" groups like NAACP and NOW and Planned Parenthood.....

Given that the nation is going to hell, I'd suggest that most Whites are bound to be included.

Idiots like this will never understand what this nation means. This generation is too fucking brainwashed to keep it up either.

Things are going to go badly. Haiti, Zimbabwe, South Africa and many more is what blacks have in store for whites.

Fairness? Not going to happen.
Brother hood? Who's kidding who???

It takes two sides and blacks will never accept our democratic system or whites being their equals.

Hmmm, i didnt see that.

The IRS will never investigate a black church for political activity, my point was a few weeks ago white pastors decided to try force the IRS to act so the law could be tested in court, with an organized effort. To my knowledge the IRS hasn't tried to revoke any tax exempt status, but he libs here were all for IRS action. On this thread all we get is crickets.

No one would dare do that as there would be nation wide riots.

Funny....I thought "God hates fags" and that it's cool to protest outside of fallen soldiers funerals.....freedom of speech and all.....

Guess it's different when someone upsets the sensibilities of us white folk.

As an aside, no preacher, priest, or even the pope has a hotline to God.....We are all just going to have to wait patiently to see where our final destination resides.

Forum List

Back