If your party and its presidential nominee are in political trouble, stay away Obama

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Historically, the formula for determining whether to go to a convention is simple: If your party and its presidential nominee are in political trouble, stay away.

Based on that formula this year Obama is in a heap of trouble and his own party knows it!
Obama and Convention No-Shows: Divorce or Amicable Separation? - Alex Roarty - NationalJournal.com

Which is SO funny because the BIASED MSM again defending Obama and Democrats make an effort to show it happens with GOP in this case using Huntsman not attending as if that balances the FACT Obama is in trouble so much so here are the list of prominent Congressmembers:

Now Democrats are the ones abandoning ship. Already five House members -- Mark Critz of Pennsylvania, Kathy Hochul and Bill Owens of New York, Nick Rahall of West Virginia, and Jim Matheson of Utah –- have joined Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Jon Tester of Montana, and Claire McCaskill of Missouri in deciding that they won’t attend this year’s Democratic National Convention.
McCaskill "isn't just any Dem," Republican National Committee spokesman Tim Miller said on Tuesday in a tweet. "She was Obama's top surrogate in '08. Avoiding him at all costs shows just how bad it is for O out there."

Obama and Convention No-Shows: Divorce or Amicable Separation? - Alex Roarty - NationalJournal.com

Dems running for office, running from the convention..:eusa_boohoo:

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, Cry if I want to
You'd stay home if it happened to you... :eusa_boohoo:

Dems running for office, running from the convention..:eusa_boohoo:

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, Cry if I want to
You'd stay home if it happened to you... :eusa_boohoo:

I really wanted to show also how the MSM STILL is defending Obama in that the story is Democrats not attending convention because of Obama BUT in the attempt to divert that aspect the MSM to a person has to bring up prior GOP no shows!
And this is VERY helpful in it as I said shows how biased the MSM is AND it also points out that Democrats LIKE GOP know when there is trouble in river city
!

New Topics

Forum List

Back