If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win.

I am voting for Romney. I dont believe he can do the damage Obama has done. I dont believe he will commit as many felonies as this admin has.

However, if the GOP is going to turn to jello I will go back to a write in like in 2008.

I dont owe you a damn thing. I dont like Romney, SO keep pushing and I will change my vote.

Let me tell you about your GOP.

Hand in hand with democrats they announced historic cuts....

RESULT.......29 BILLION IN NEW SPENDING.

GET A CLUE......
So you were one of the ones who helped Obama last election....McCain was not all that good but He was still better then Obama.......Perot proved that if a candidate cant win then voting for him hurts the one that can. It is how we ended up with Clinton . I am not saying anyone has to vote for Romney.....I am just telling the truth of the situation. That your tantrum has consequences. Being selfish isnt a good trait.

Nope.....I cast a write in. I voted for Mickey for president and Donald for VP.

If you are going to run democrats on the repub ticket expect it again.......

How did that work out for us?

Don't get your hopes up too high for a thoughtful and reasoned response.:lol:

I understand the argument. The left uses it every election.

The disappointment in the seeing the right do it also.....Well..................

Anyone losing an election is because they didnt generate enough support.

I wonder if the curiosity was aroused when I asked why he supported NDAA.

So you hate progressivism SO much you will not vote for the one conservative Romney who can win?????

Romney is as much a conservative as I am a unicorn!

I am voting for Romney. I dont believe he can do the damage Obama has done. I dont believe he will commit as many felonies as this admin has.

However, if the GOP is going to turn to jello I will go back to a write in like in 2008.

I dont owe you a damn thing. I dont like Romney, SO keep pushing and I will change my vote.

Let me tell you about your GOP.

Hand in hand with democrats they announced historic cuts....

RESULT.......29 BILLION IN NEW SPENDING.

GET A CLUE......
So you were one of the ones who helped Obama last election....McCain was not all that good but He was still better then Obama.......Perot proved that if a candidate cant win then voting for him hurts the one that can. It is how we ended up with Clinton . I am not saying anyone has to vote for Romney.....I am just telling the truth of the situation. That your tantrum has consequences. Being selfish isnt a good trait.

Nope.....I cast a write in. I voted for Mickey for president and Donald for VP.

If you are going to run democrats on the repub ticket expect it again.......

Vote Cthulu for President!

Why settle for the LESSER evil?

:(

I understand the argument. The left uses it every election.

The disappointment in the seeing the right do it also.....Well..................

Anyone losing an election is because they didnt generate enough support.

I wonder if the curiosity was aroused when I asked why he supported NDAA.

So you hate progressivism SO much you will not vote for the one conservative Romney who can win?????

Romney is as much a conservative as I am a unicorn!
How is he not conservative?

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.

Oh, the drama. What will ruin the country is those two clowns the Republicans chose. Thank God they will never win.

$423850_496217093731569_1370790513_n.jpg

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.

Oh, the drama. What will ruin the country is those two clowns the Republicans chose. Thank God they will never win.

View attachment 21165

Proof positive how retarded progressives are.

This is the type of people we get when you dont vote for your country.

If the extremist right will not pull for Romney, the GOP will lose because the centrists abhor the crazees from the far right yet will identify Romney with them.

View attachment 21165

Progressive.jpg

The far right, many of them, are as progressive as they come.

They do not understand the word.

Issues | Mitt Romney for President

For you guys who dont know what they are talking about....Like all the paulbots.

Must be hard for you guys to just go to his site and learn huh?
Well isn't that special. Dullard successfully googled something two days in a row.
Now if he could work on comprehending the content of the sites he finds.
Hey dullard, the floors are looking a little dingy, time to break out the mop bucket.

View attachment 21165

Look, dumb ass, you could not be any more ridiculous if you tried. President Obama is going to get another term whether you like it or not. And he is a good president.

Why do you conservatives insist on calling people retarded??? I really couldn't care less what you think of me. But using that word is really uncool. Don't you know that being retarded is an illness for which you should be showing some compassion?? It's not a word that should be thrown around casually because your vocabulary is so limited. It's a classless thing to do. But then you have no class whatsoever. Big jerk!!!

$561923_454197287947117_529140640_n.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 21165

Look, dumb ass, you could not be any more ridiculous if you tried. President Obama is going to get another term whether you like it or not. And he is a good president.

Why do you conservatives insist on calling people retarded??? I really couldn't care less what you think of me. But using that word is really uncool. Don't you know that being retarded is an illness for which you should be showing some compassion?? It's not a word that should be thrown around casually because your vocabulary is so limited. It's a classless thing to do. But then you have no class whatsoever. Big jerk!!!

View attachment 21179

You didn't launch a diatribe about it when your Messiah said this...
"I bowled a 129," he told Leno.

"That's very good, Mr. President," Leno said sarcastically.

But then came the foot-in-mouth moment: "It's like the Special Olympics or something," the president said.

I wonder why...

Forum List

Back