If Your Not Giddy Over Romney,Will You Settle For A Romney/McDonnell or Ryan Ticket ?

You babble about Ron Paul here like someone stuttering after being tasered....but it's now clear you're a liberal just talking out both ends.

Are you some kind of high Grade retard? I didn't even talk about Ron Paul.

Once Romney sheds the ankle-biters in the GOP, Obama will squash him like the Mormon cockroach he is. And it will be funny to watch.

(I would like to apologize to any members of the Order Blattodea for being compared to Mormons.)

Whatever.....your pick Ron Paul would lose in the worst result ever if he duped enough of the GOP.

Once Romney sheds his anklebiters in the GOP, he can focus his time and money towards Obamination and those disgruntled Democrats and independents that want change. Most of the GOP, well sane GOP will vote Romney in the national election.

Crazy people like you will write in Ron Paul wasting your vote and helping Obamination. You have no right-wing credibility admitting you will help Obamination....

But here's the problem with that kind of thinking. Yes, Rubio might tip Florida into the R column. McDonnal Might tip VA into the Red Column.

Unfortunately, Romney only has one veep slot to give away and he kind of has to win both of those states, and right now, he's trailing in both. He also has to win in Ohio (where he's trailing) and picking up PA would be nice. (again, trailing badly.)

Obama has a lock on 227 electoral votes. He has to only get 43 more. Romney can only really count on about 192. He has to get 78 more.

Had dinner and a few beers with the guys tonight on our Monday night get together.
One of my good friends is a born again Christian conservative that sees the light and is now backing Romney.
He wants Obama defeated.
Smart man, writing is on the wall and Obama needs to go and Romney is the only Republican that can beat him.

Why is you have to EARN your job such an awful concept?

Because the people who make the determination aren't morally worthy of making that determination.

I've seen too many ass-kissers and brown-nosers move up, and too many people who were decent, salt of the earth get shit upon.

Not saying Unions are perfect, but they level the playing field.

Had dinner and a few beers with the guys tonight on our Monday night get together.
One of my good friends is a born again Christian conservative that sees the light and is now backing Romney.
He wants Obama defeated.
Smart man, writing is on the wall and Obama needs to go and Romney is the only Republican that can beat him.

You can say that all day.

But at the end of the day, Romney still has so many strikes against him, he'll lose bigger than McCain.

McCain was a man of honor and decency.

Romney is scum.

Sorry, Tard-boy. Voted Republican in every election since 1980.

but I won't this time if that Mormon POS is the nominee.

You babble about Ron Paul here like someone stuttering after being tasered....but it's now clear you're a liberal just talking out both ends.

Are you some kind of high Grade retard? I didn't even talk about Ron Paul.

Once Romney sheds the ankle-biters in the GOP, Obama will squash him like the Mormon cockroach he is. And it will be funny to watch.

(I would like to apologize to any members of the Order Blattodea for being compared to Mormons.)

Whatever.....your pick Ron Paul would lose in the worst result ever if he duped enough of the GOP.

Once Romney sheds his anklebiters in the GOP, he can focus his time and money towards Obamination and those disgruntled Democrats and independents that want change. Most of the GOP, well sane GOP will vote Romney in the national election.

Crazy people like you will write in Ron Paul wasting your vote and helping Obamination. You have no right-wing credibility admitting you will help Obamination....

Because the people who make the determination aren't morally worthy of making that determination.

I've seen too many ass-kissers and brown-nosers move up, and too many people who were decent, salt of the earth get shit upon.

Yes reaching the lowest common denominator is so level.

Hey, I'd love to work in a meritocracy.

Too bad that human nature makes it impossible.

The person who kisses ass always moves ahead of the person who actually works hard. Every. Fucking. Time.

He wants Obama defeated.

You can say that all day.

But at the end of the day, Romney still has so many strikes against him, he'll lose bigger than McCain.

McCain was a man of honor and decency.

Romney is scum.

McCain had Palin and the Bush mistakes of the party to fight.
Romney has none of that.

The person who kisses ass always moves ahead of the person who actually works hard. Every. Fucking. Time.

Supporting unions will never lead to a meritocracy.

No, it won't. Which wasn't my point.

What a Union does is keep the bad behavior of managers in check. NOthing more, nothing less.

What a Union does is keep the bad behavior of managers in check. NOthing more, nothing less.

Maybe its time to start looking at the big picture and not just self interests.

Don't matter who's on the lower part of the ticket. Unless you choose a complete dolt. Then you get made fun of for years.

Maybe its time to start looking at the big picture and not just self interests.

I am looking at the big picture.

America is a better place when the working man gets a fair share.

But you Conservatards aren't even enlightened enough to realize that. You take away the good AmPad Job, replace it with a McJob at Staples, which requires more government assistance, and then you wonder why these folks vote for Democrats.

Now we have an atheist making statements about who is morally worthy and who isn't.

How do we "Level the playing field" with the capital invested in the business Joey?
As of now we have the owners at 100% and your team at ZERO %.
You speak out of both sides of your mouth. You do not give a shit about a level playing field.
How is it a level playing field when I HAVE TO JOIN A UNION to work in many states?

Have you ever stepped between the lines at any time in your life and competed on a level playing field in sports?

Now we have an atheist making statements about who is morally worthy and who isn't.

How do we "Level the playing field" with the capital invested in the business Joey?
As of now we have the owners at 100% and your team at ZERO %.
You speak out of both sides of your mouth. You do not give a shit about a level playing field.
How is it a level playing field when I HAVE TO JOIN A UNION to work in many states?

Have you ever stepped between the lines at any time in your life and competed on a level playing field in sports?

No, I don't waste my time on USELESS DISTRACTIONS.

Especially since most sport events are totally fixed, anyway.

but since you brought it up, I should point out - again- that most of the Major League sports Leagues HAVE unions so that the players who aren't the superstars get a fair cut of the proceeds.

So it's another argument fail. As is the argument that Sports is a Meritocracy. How many teams have given multi-year contracts to guys who end up being complete disappointments.

My favorite was when during the Football strike, Doug Flootie crossed the picket line, and after the strike was settled, the linemen kept neglecting to protect him during key plays. The guy had a record for getting sacked... Too funny.

Forum List

Back