If your lover asks you what's wrong,

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
you say "Nothing", but there is something wrong and you just don't want to talk about it,

are you a liar, or should they get the message you aren't ready to say?

In that situation both my wife and I tell each other: "I really don't want to discuss it right now. Can we talk about this later?" We both know later will come.

you say "Nothing", but there is something wrong and you just don't want to talk about it,

It could be one or the other, hopefully not both

Good responses might be "The boss hired his nephew, who is as smart as Rdean, and I have to work with him."

Two important things to remember are you don't want to make an enemy of your partner, who you can't change. It gives you time to deal and move on.

In that situation both my wife and I tell each other: "I really don't want to discuss it right now. Can we talk about this later?" We both know later will come.

Exactly!

Sometimes you just aren't ready to talk about something. I like to 'think things through' before I'm ready to talk about them, and see if I can solve the problem or whatnot on my own first .

Exactly!

Sometimes you just aren't ready to talk about something. I like to 'think things through' before I'm ready to talk about them, and see if I can solve the problem or whatnot on my own first .

But it all depends on what is bothering you.... what if you found a new lover? :eek:

Never a good time to discuss that!

If my lover says nothing, then I leave him alone, because I don't want to know the answer. ;)

Exactly!

But it all depends on what is bothering you.... what if you found a new lover? :eek:

And many will think that is what you do not want to talk about.

A few good ones will let you put off discussing it. But many once they realize you are holding something back will worry you to death.

If my lover says nothing, then I leave him alone, because I don't want to know the answer. ;)

What if he just wants you to feed his cock but he doesn't know how to tell you?

What if she just wants to hold it.... :lol:
a-cooper-rooster-01.jpg

Exactly!

You're happily married though, aren't you?

A lot of how your partner responds in this situation depends on how secure both of you feel in your relationship.

And I am not referring to the chicken.

Exactly!

You're happily married though, aren't you?

Obviously, he knows a few male survival tactics.

Also along the same vein, guys, sometimes our wifes, lovers, significant others (God I hate that term!!) need to vent. They need us to listen, not try to fix it and if it sounds like a personal attack, don't worry, let it roll off the back, she knows she's exaggerating, it's emotional and she's baring her inner fears and worries to/on you because she trusts you to be able to handle it. You'd be surprised how much better things are afterwards.
Gals, we do this some times also. Hint, hint.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Also along the same vein, guys, sometimes our wifes, lovers, significant others (God I hate that term!!) need to vent. They need us to listen, not try to fix it and if it sounds like a personal attack, don't worry, let it roll off the back, she knows she's exaggerating, it's emotional and she's baring her inner fears and worries to/on you because she trusts you to be able to handle it. You'd be surprised how much better things are afterwards.

Umm I thought that was what USMB was for???

Umm I thought that was what USMB was for???

Well that also...... :eusa_whistle:
:lol:

How do you call your lover boy
Come here, lover boy
And if he doesn't answer
Oh lover boy
And if he still doesn't answer
I simply say
Baby, oh baby
My sweet baby, you're the one
Baby, oh baby
My swet baby, you're the one

:)

Forum List