If your god is the god of everyone...

You have no spirit to cleanse, so he wouldn't waste his time.

So cat, what if I want to go to hell instead of heaven? I just have to reject god and he'll punish me by sending me there?
And anyways, why would I have to believe in him in the first place? Because the bible says so?

You're still not getting it BigBarry. God does not send anyone to hell.

YOU choose to go there. God's door is open to those who believe. If you don't walk through the door, you're left with your choice which is hell. So to answer your question, yes, just reject God and you'll wind up in hell. But it won't be because He sent you there. You'll have ended up there by making a bad choice.

You don't have to believe in Him.

So cat, what if I want to go to hell instead of heaven? I just have to reject god and he'll punish me by sending me there?
And anyways, why would I have to believe in him in the first place? Because the bible says so?

YOU choose to go there. God's door is open to those who believe. If you don't walk through the door, you're left with your choice which is hell. So to answer your question, yes, just reject God and you'll wind up in hell. But it won't be because He sent you there. You'll have ended up there by making a bad choice.

How do you know this? An elf tell you?

How do you know this? An elf tell you?
Why do you care? If you one doesn't believe in any of it, WTF would they even care?

I suspect because this is the maximum level you can reach - trolling. You can start a thread why your favorite color is whatever it is and troll there, too. It would be the same level.

BigBarry - On a troll scale of 1-10, I'll give you a 2. I've given you a low rating because you're not introducing anything new. This is the same old crap that trolls post about every couple of months. Come up with some new material and your troll rating will improve. Until this, happy trolling.

The answer to your original question Barry is no but everyone belongs to something. Maybe you would be wise not to test the power over which you belong.

Forum List

Back