Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I would go ballistic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would tell all my friends and family proudly

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
That is correct, just like I don't have to tolerate the immoral actions that you liberals constantly FORCE upon US. I have been around quite some time now, have seen the whole gambit that Marxists use. The only hate is how much you lefthards hate US..

You’ve been around and this is what you are showing us? So you failed in your life then blame it on the left. Very funny.
I’m very sorry for you.

It wasn't conservative values that had insane people roaming the streets where men have boobs, women are dissatisfied with men, some people marrying animals, insane liberals shooting up young kids and country western events...Nope not conservative values at all...

Most of what you are describing has existed for centuries in private and isolated areas. Today, the media exposes everything. If some kook in Lower Slobbovia announces he's marrying his pet turtle, it will be in the headlines, discussed endlessly on boards, blogs, and social media. And once it's on the internet, it's there forever being revived over and over, painting a picture of widespread depravity.

Millions of people participate in gay rights parades around the world. Most of the people in these parades are doing nothing of any interest other than riding on a float, dressing up in a silly costume, or just walking in the parade. However what we see in the media are the extremes. Unfortunately, those extremes become the stereotypes used to depict the LGBT community.

Hmm do they have gay rights parades in Tehran or Mecca?

do you think what they do in Tehran and Mecca is a proper basis for our behavior in this country?

The statement I was answering was this.
Millions of people participate in gay rights parades around the world.
I just wondered if Tehran and Mecca were part of this world....

It actually depends on where you live if it would be hard being a gay couple.
If you are in a large city or even a small liberal city (say, a college town), it's not a big deal.

I live in an area where there are 2 cities that are 30 minutes apart, but they are like two different worlds..... we walked into a gay owned coffee bar (unbeknownst to us), but we figured it out after a bit cause we were being looked at like aliens... so it can go both ways.....

Last edited:
It actually depends on where you life if it would be hard being a gay couple.
If you are in a large city or even a small liberal city (say, a college town), it's not a big deal.

I live in an area where there are 2 cities that are 30 minutes apart, but they are like two different worlds..... we walked into a gay owned coffee bar (unbeknownst to us), but we figured it out after a bit cause we were being looked at like aliens... so it can go both ways.....
We found out real quick how Gays were treated in Orlando...And Hillary Clinton if won the election would have invited 1 million more of gay murderers....

You’ve been around and this is what you are showing us? So you failed in your life then blame it on the left. Very funny.
I’m very sorry for you.
It wasn't conservative values that had insane people roaming the streets where men have boobs, women are dissatisfied with men, some people marrying animals, insane liberals shooting up young kids and country western events...Nope not conservative values at all...
Most of what you are describing has existed for centuries in private and isolated areas. Today, the media exposes everything. If some kook in Lower Slobbovia announces he's marrying his pet turtle, it will be in the headlines, discussed endlessly on boards, blogs, and social media. And once it's on the internet, it's there forever being revived over and over, painting a picture of widespread depravity.

Millions of people participate in gay rights parades around the world. Most of the people in these parades are doing nothing of any interest other than riding on a float, dressing up in a silly costume, or just walking in the parade. However what we see in the media are the extremes. Unfortunately, those extremes become the stereotypes used to depict the LGBT community.
Hmm do they have gay rights parades in Tehran or Mecca?

do you think what they do in Tehran and Mecca is a proper basis for our behavior in this country?
The statement I was answering was this.
Millions of people participate in gay rights parades around the world.
I just wondered if Tehran and Mecca were part of this world....

no you weren't. you were trolling.

though I thank you for pointing out that people like you are more suited to life in places like Iran where you can impose your religious will on everyone.

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

How would you feel, and why?

It would not bother me if either of my children were gay. I would love and support them just the same.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah, and your gene pool would finally end...That is the Darwin effect of stupid people.

"Yeah, and your gene pool would finally end...That is the Darwin effect of stupid people."

You're not the brightest crayon in the box, are ya? These days, women can be artificially inseminated. Surrogate mothers can carry babies for other people.

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

It would not bother me if either of my children were gay. I would love and support them just the same.

Yeah, and your gene pool would finally end...That is the Darwin effect of stupid people.

"Yeah, and your gene pool would finally end...That is the Darwin effect of stupid people."

You're not the brightest crayon in the box, are ya? These days, women can be artificially inseminated. Surrogate mothers can carry babies for other people.
You still don't get it do you?

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

You still don't get it do you?

Get what? Your comment was not complicated, and neither are you.

I support liberal women having abortions. The fewer liberals the better.

Not surprised at all. Just another example of how Contards don't actually believe life is sacred- its just a talking point on their road to subjegation of women.

Her point is either you are for or against it.

Also, if things change up, so will "strong convictions" - which means, they are not really strong convictions, they are just "convenient opinions"

It all comes down to do you love your child more than you hate gays

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

What if my daughter were the one who was gay? Guess your stupidity should end your gene pool.

Forum List

Back