Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I would go ballistic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would tell all my friends and family proudly

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Personally, I believe there are two types of homosexuals: natural and nurtured.

There are far too many example I have seen of boys that hit puberty far too early in life when most boys are in that "girls are icky" stage and have only other males on which to concentrate their affections.The same goes for girls.

I also believe there are homosexuals who are created by their environment. Society teaches them that their effeminate appearance, that no normal girl would have them. The same is true for females who present a masculine appearance.

I don't think the first groups can be changed, but the last groups can!

Don’t tell me you got that from dalesmith.

If a man born with unbalance opposite hormone then high tendency that man will become a gay. That man will try to hide himself but inside of him he is looking at same sex. Like Bruce Jenner.

In your case if you see me then ——— You might become a gay. Just kidding dude.

Personally, I believe there are two types of homosexuals: natural and nurtured.

There are far too many example I have seen of boys that hit puberty far too early in life when most boys are in that "girls are icky" stage and have only other males on which to concentrate their affections.The same goes for girls.

I also believe there are homosexuals who are created by their environment. Society teaches them that their effeminate appearance, that no normal girl would have them. The same is true for females who present a masculine appearance.

I don't think the first groups can be changed, but the last groups can!

you cannot make someone gay.

you cannot make someone not gay.

that does not mean it is not a combination of nurture and nature, but among males, at least, there is no such thing as anyone who "chooses" to be gay or can be taught gayness. there may be more of a choice element among women... which doesn't negate who they are.

I remember a friend of my son's when they were children telling his mother when he was about 4 that he was going to marry a man. he never deviated from that. my gay friends tell me similar stories.

My nephew when he was 6 or 7 we saw him playing with dolls of his sisters but ignore his toys. He grew up played basketball, wrestling and dated girls in high school.
Suddenly at senior he is dating male teenagers his age.

Other: I would no longer have children.
That's a form of disowning them
My children for the longest time were willing to accept homo's as a natural event, but after hours of biology lessons and the how Marxism is to get people from being NORMAL, my kids understood that tolerance only works one way...

*snip hack's meme*

nice meme... but no one has to tolerate your hate and intolerance.

who were the morons who told them that Marxism has anything to do with homosexuality and told them to hate?
That is correct, just like I don't have to tolerate the immoral actions that you liberals constantly FORCE upon US. I have been around quite some time now, have seen the whole gambit that Marxists use. The only hate is how much you lefthards hate US..

You’ve been around and this is what you are showing us? So you failed in your life then blame it on the left. Very funny.
I’m very sorry for you.

My children for the longest time were willing to accept homo's as a natural event, but after hours of biology lessons and the how Marxism is to get people from being NORMAL, my kids understood that tolerance only works one way...

*snip hack's meme*

who were the morons who told them that Marxism has anything to do with homosexuality and told them to hate?
That is correct, just like I don't have to tolerate the immoral actions that you liberals constantly FORCE upon US. I have been around quite some time now, have seen the whole gambit that Marxists use. The only hate is how much you lefthards hate US..

You’ve been around and this is what you are showing us? So you failed in your life then blame it on the left. Very funny.
I’m very sorry for you.

It wasn't conservative values that had insane people roaming the streets where men have boobs, women are dissatisfied with men, some people marrying animals, insane liberals shooting up young kids and country western events...Nope not conservative values at all...

*snip hack's meme*

I’m very sorry for you.

Don't be sorry for me, I am doing very well in life, which that school I have a PhD in.

*snip hack's meme*

I’m very sorry for you.

It wasn't conservative values that had insane people roaming the streets where men have boobs, women are dissatisfied with men, some people marrying animals, insane liberals shooting up young kids and country western events...Nope not conservative values at all...

*snip hack's meme*

I’m very sorry for you.

Don't be sorry for me, I am doing very well in life, which that school I have a PhD in.

Haha, no. You're not very good at life, it seems. You fear things that will never affect you...you invent boogeymen to keep yourself in a constant state of agitation...

*snip hack's meme*

I’m very sorry for you.

*snip hack's meme*

I’m very sorry for you.

Haha, no. You're not very good at life, it seems. You fear things that will never affect you...you invent boogeymen to keep yourself in a constant state of agitation...

Marxism can affect all of us, but people like you are too stupid to know better.

Identity politics - Wikipedia
Identity politics, also called identitarian politics,[2] refers to political positions based on the interests and perspectives of social groups with which people identify. Identity politics includes the ways in which people's politics is shaped by aspects of their identity through loosely correlated social organizations. Examples include social organizations based on age, religion, social class or caste, culture, dialect, disability, education, ethnicity, language, nationality, sex, gender identity, generation, occupation, profession, race, political party affiliation, sexual orientation, settlement, urban and rural habitation, and veteran status.
Cultural Marxism aims at destroying normality

Cultural Marxism aimed at destroying normal society

*snip hack's meme*

I’m very sorry for you.

Most of what you are describing has existed for centuries in private and isolated areas. Today, the media exposes everything. If some kook in Lower Slobbovia announces he's marrying his pet turtle, it will be in the headlines, discussed endlessly on boards, blogs, and social media. And once it's on the internet, it's there forever being revived over and over, painting a picture of widespread depravity.

Millions of people participate in gay rights parades around the world. Most of the people in these parades are doing nothing of any interest other than riding on a float, dressing up in a silly costume, or just walking in the parade. However what we see in the media are the extremes. Unfortunately, those extremes become the stereotypes used to depict the LGBT community.

I’m very sorry for you.

I’m very sorry for you.

Marxism can affect all of us, but people like you are too stupid to know better.

Identity politics, also called identitarian politics,[2] refers to political positions based on the interests and perspectives of social groups with which people identify. Identity politics includes the ways in which people's politics is shaped by aspects of their identity through loosely correlated social organizations. Examples include social organizations based on age, religion, social class or caste, culture, dialect, disability, education, ethnicity, language, nationality, sex, gender identity, generation, occupation, profession, race, political party affiliation, sexual orientation, settlement, urban and rural habitation, and veteran status.

Haha..."Marxism"....yeah, I put the chances of government taking control of the resources and production right about the same as the chance of being murdered by a unicorn.

Like I said...invented little boogeyman....you could not have done a better job of making my point...

*snip hack's meme*

I’m very sorry for you.

Most of what you are describing has existed for centuries in private and isolated areas. Today, the media exposes everything. If some kook in Lower Slobbovia announces he's marrying his pet turtle, it will be in the headlines, discussed endlessly on boards, blogs, and social media. And once it's on the internet, it's there forever being revived over and over, painting a picture of widespread depravity.

Millions of people participate in gay rights parades around the world. Most of the people in these parades are doing nothing of any interest other than riding on a float, dressing up in a silly costume, or just walking in the parade. However what we see in the media are the extremes. Unfortunately, those extremes become the stereotypes used to depict the LGBT community.

Hmm do they have gay rights parades in Tehran or Mecca?

I’m very sorry for you.

I’m very sorry for you.

Haha..."Marxism"....yeah, I put the chances of government taking control of the resources and production right about the same as the chance of being murdered by a unicorn.

Like I said...invented little boogeyman....you could not have done a better job of making my point...

I expect remarks like yours typical of a liberal..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

I’m very sorry for you.
I’m very sorry for you.

I expect remarks like yours typical of a liberal..

View attachment 160794

You can expect those remarks from any sane person re: Marxism in the US. We can also expect you to declare victory in any discussion, ever, no matter what stupid things you say.

I have some suspicions my eldest son goes both ways, which in my mind it means he's probably just gay....Ha!......... Either that or he's just HIGHLY understanding of their needs.

Would it bother me? A little. Other than that he's my son and nothing else has changed.

I’m very sorry for you.

Probably not but they have them in Istanbul, Turkey, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, Israel, as well as South Africa, Uganda, India, Hong Kong, South Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Philippines, and over 30 other countries.

I’m very sorry for you.

do you think what they do in Tehran and Mecca is a proper basis for our behavior in this country?

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

How would you feel, and why?
At a very young age, I told my kids about the birds and the bees and what the left was going to do, to try to get them to go against theirr nature. All my kids today have thanked me for being a "parent" and not allow the kids to be indoctrinated by the left...

The apples do not fall far from the tree.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back