If your child or grandchild was gunned down...

I'd be spittin' mad and have to restrain myself from shooting him myself, but no, I would not want anything banned.

Exactly, let me pull the switch and screw the lethal injection crap, I want the guy to suffer here on earth. But banning the weapon used is useless.

Immie

People can't be gunned down with shotguns, Colt 45 automatics, AIDS, machete's and automobiles? Why the fixation on assault rifles?

Because they know its the first step towards getting rid of the rest of them.

Let's evaluate both of these arguments

Warrior (warbler) uses Equivocation. Example:

All bushes are green; therefore, George W. Bush is green.

and, Weak Analogy. Example:

All cats are mammals.
Rin Tin Tin is a mammal.
Therefore, Rin Tin Tin is a cat.

Marty uses a classic Slippery Slope, there is no evidence to suggest banning the sale of semi autos will lead to the banning of Red Rider BB guns.

Last edited:
That would be the biggest reason of all to work for laws to protect people.

There's only one reason for an "assault" rifle - to kill people.

I'm sick of these posts where the gun nuts say they want to protect criminals, illegals, terrorists and make it possible for them to buy any weapon they want.

People can't be gunned down with shotguns, Colt 45 automatics, AIDS, machete's and automobiles? Why the fixation on assault rifles?

All cats are mammals.
Rin Tin Tin is a mammal.

Marty uses a classic Slippery Slope, there is no evidence to suggest banning the sale of semi autos will lead to the banning of Red Rider BB guns.

Pull the dick out of your mouth. I can't understand what the fuck you're talking about, asswipe.

I'm sick of these posts where the gun nuts say they want to protect criminals, illegals, terrorists and make it possible for them to buy any weapon they want.
If some bad guy is trying to kill me, I have the right to kill him. Why should my tool be any less lethal than his?

Would I want a ban on whatever weapon they used? Nope. Would I want to purchase a weapon and blow their brains out? Yup.

Yup. Right with ya. I'd like to see his brain all over the landscape.

I wouldn't be mad at the gun. After all a gun is an inanimate object. Its harmless till someone loads it and pulls the trigger. Not the guns fault. I would however be incensed at the asshole firing it.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Thats something the gun control crowd always forgets. Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Perhaps we should start culling the population of all known murderes and nutjobs.

Last edited:

All cats are mammals.
Rin Tin Tin is a mammal.

Pull the dick out of your mouth. I can't understand what the fuck you're talking about, asswipe.

That's obvious.

If some bad guy is trying to kill me, I have the right to kill him. Why should my tool be any less lethal than his?

he he he he... you said tool... he he he he.....

Why would I feel different? How would banning any sort of weapons bring my loved one back? How would stripping my fellow citizens of their rights to defend themselves from oppression bring my loved one back to me? Why would I compound the evil done to me and my family by robbing people of their rights and putting them in harms way for the same problems?

The makes no sense logically or emotionally.

And sometimes it's necessary to kill evil people. I wish that wasn't the case, but there is a time and a place for all things.

If your child or grandchild was gunned down by a nut with an assault rifle, would you still oppose a ban on their purchase. Please be Honest...

Question, if your child or grandchild was viciously slashed to death by a nut with a steak knife, would you support banning them? Please be honest...

Last edited:

All cats are mammals.
Rin Tin Tin is a mammal.

No, its banning so called "assualt weapons" leading to a ban on semi-autos.

And I use the same argument abortion rights people use. I guess slippery slope arguments there are A-OK.

Slippery slope is not a logical fallacy as long as you dont assume one action MUST lead to another action. My view is that people who support an "scary gun" ban usually also support overall gun bans.

Prove me wrong on that point.

Well dummy, You could ban all guns tomorrow. Take all guns from everyone.

The criminals will still have them though. They won't turn them in and they will have no problem buying em on the street.

The only people without guns will be the law abiding citizen. I'm sure they will be thanking you as their homes are broken into and they are robbed, raped and murdered.

Hey. Its gun control. The only folks with guns are the criminals.

Why the fixation on cock?

C'mon. We know why.

Did you get one for Christmas ?:ssex: $emo30.gif

What an amazing assortment of lies and garbage. And for Crudsader Frank...you have proven yourself to be a classless liar by Neg Repping me for saying "Be Honest" It was of little use, since none of the gun nuts gave a straight answer. You know, sort of like the Cowards of the GOP House that are hiding at home at this very moment. Cowards like you seem to flock together and share their lies. Grover owns your Souls!

What an amazing assortment of lies and garbage. And for Crudsader Frank...you have proven yourself to be a classless liar by Neg Repping me for saying "Be Honest" It was of little use, since none of the gun nuts gave a straight answer. You know, sort of like the Cowards of the GOP House that are hiding at home at this very moment. Cowards like you seem to flock together and share their lies. Grover owns your Souls!

So not getting the answer you want is not getting an answer at all now?

We answered you question, hack, you just dont like the answers.

If your child or grandchild was gunned down by a nut with an assault rifle, would you still oppose a ban on their purchase. Please be Honest...

If your child or grandchild was gunned down by a nut at school, would you still oppose having armed guards at schools? Please be Honest...

Tha answer is not control of gun alone. We need to address social issues and mental illness. They are a lot harder to address.

The NRA and their plan to put more guns in schools is even been scorned by the gun happy members of the GOP. As usual, the NRA completely misses the point and goes off into their own fantasy land.

So not getting the answer you want is not getting an answer at all now?

We answered you question, hack, you just dont like the answers.

Maybe he thinks anyone who loses a child or grandchild to a tragic event like this would just be a "mature" human being and blame the gun rather than the killer? There are few things that I can think of that would push me over the edge. That is one of them. I would want revenge.

Immie

Tha answer is not control of gun alone. We need to address social issues and mental illness. They are a lot harder to address.

The NRA and their plan to put more guns in schools is even been scorned by the gun happy members of the GOP. As usual, the NRA completely misses the point and goes off into their own fantasy land.

Gun protected schools seem to be just fine for the elite......

Forum List

Back