If Your Candidate Lost.....

Don't know yet. Either way I'm fine.

More fun in Palm Beach County, eh?

The outcome of the governor's race was still unclear Wednesday morning, 12 hours after the polls closed across Florida.

The state's unofficial tally had Republican Rick Scott ahead of Democrat Alex Sink by 72,007 votes, with 5.2 million cast.

While Scott declared confidence in victory, Sink refused to concede. "We're going to make sure that every Floridian's voice will be heard," Sink said in a prepared statement. "And we will not stop until every ballot is counted."

The biggest delay came in Palm Beach County, ground zero of the 2000 presidential election meltdown. County officials did not finish counting ballots until after 4 a.m. In Hillsborough County, Sink's home, more than 30,000 early voting ballots had to be recounted because they were incorrectly uploaded.

The final count in Palm Beach County was delayed after an employee error forced votes from 10 of the remaining 53 precincts to be recounted, Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher said.

Scott ahead, but outcome of Florida governor's race still up in the air - St. Petersburg Times

transplanted New Yorkers, what can I say?

I bet there are people in Tallahassee who are VERY anxious to know if they'll be losing their jobs. Your incumbent is a Democrat, isn't he?

Hahahahaha...good times, good times. How well I remember.

What part of the state you in Willow, if I may ask?

I am very happy that Kasich won. Maybe he can become President one day.:cool: That is my hope

Just two years after Ohio voters helped elect President Barack Obama, the historically red state went back to its roots.
Ohioans took their disappointment with government spending, high unemployment and Democratic incumbents' policies to the voting booths and decided it was time for change.

" + artTitle.replace("-","") + " - " + "The Lantern" + " - " + "Campus" + "

I do not know why Strickland was governor in the first place :cuckoo:

I am very happy that Kasich won. Maybe he can become President one day.:cool: That is my hope

Just two years after Ohio voters helped elect President Barack Obama, the historically red state went back to its roots.
Ohioans took their disappointment with government spending, high unemployment and Democratic incumbents' policies to the voting booths and decided it was time for change.

" + artTitle.replace("-","") + " - " + "The Lantern" + " - " + "Campus" + "

I do not know why Strickland was governor in the first place :cuckoo:

I am too, Pixie. But Fitzgerald is County Executive. How are we ever gonna bounce/indict Mason (our DA) with him in the way? Still, I suppose it's a great result for the state, and I am glad.

I just REALLY want Mason indicted.

What does it take to persuade a Cleveland resident to vote Republican, for Christ's sake?

Forum List

Back