If you would like to be on my friends list, make a post here.

What's the catch ... there must be a catch.

There is no catch!

All you have to do is purchase 5 CDs over the next 2 years for 3 easy payments of $9.59 (plus S&H). To make things easy for you, you will be sent a postcard each month with our suggested CD for you. If you do not want the CD, you can return the postage paid card within 3 days.

After you have purchased your 5 CDs, you can cancel anytime by calling 1-900-CANCEL-IT (Monday-Thursday 9:00-11:00am) and asking to cancel your friendship.

But wait! There's more!

If you become my friend right now, I will send you a PERSONALIZED THANK YOU MESSAGE at NO ADDITIONAL COST (except for S&H)!

Already I've begun responding to silly polls which I would probably have otherwise ignored or maybe not even noticed! :lol:

xotoxi, I voted for del's clarinet comment in the saxless thread poll. :D

There is no catch!

All you have to do is purchase 5 CDs over the next 2 years for 3 easy payments of $9.59 (plus S&H). To make things easy for you, you will be sent a postcard each month with our suggested CD for you. If you do not want the CD, you can return the postage paid card within 3 days.

After you have purchased your 5 CDs, you can cancel anytime by calling 1-900-CANCEL-IT (Monday-Thursday 9:00-11:00am) and asking to cancel your friendship.

But wait! There's more!

If you become my friend right now, I will send you a PERSONALIZED THANK YOU MESSAGE at NO ADDITIONAL COST (except for S&H)!

:eusa_eh: Do I get chocolate or is that just Ravi who gets the chocolate?

There is no catch!

But wait! There's more!

Ravi IS the chocolate. I'll be sending her around for all to sample.

There is no catch!

But wait! There's more!

Ravi IS the chocolate. I'll be sending her around for all to sample.

:lol: :eek:

There is no catch!

But wait! There's more!

I knew it. But ... you could make it easier and just send a pos rep my way :D

Sir,

If you wanna be my friend, you gotta give me money.
Make it so big for friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my friend, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but thats the way it is.

Forum List

Back