If you weren't a 'minority', gay or didn't need free shit would you still vote Democrat?

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?

In other words, if you’re a white, straight male, you don’t vote Democrat. Everyone else, is voting Democrat.

No one with half a brain votes Republican. Republican economic policies created this mess of an economy.

If you hate what “straight white males” have created (Western civilization), then why don’t you move to Africa, Latin America, or the Middle East? Put up or shut up time.

She doesn't have to. She is not a citizen of the US. She's Canadian.

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?

BrokeLoser
The Log Cabin Republicans are already proof there are gay people
who don't vote Democrat. The issue is conservative beliefs.
You either think that way or you don't.

Christians don't think like Atheists.
Atheists don't think like Christians.

Why do we insist on making people vote their representatives into office
before they can protect their beliefs and interest?

Does it take "majority rule" before Christians and Atheists have the right
to their beliefs? Why so with LGBT beliefs?

Maybe if we quit trying to disparage people for their beliefs, then neither
LGBT or Christian groups would feel so threatened as to have to LOBBY
govt to PROTECT their beliefs and right to expression from infringement.

Constantly ATTACKING people for their beliefs doesn't help.
It just makes matters worse. People on the defensive then go
on the ATTACK and lobby to abuse govt to defend beliefs which is unconstitutional.

Can we agree to stop this attack on people's beliefs?

Being gay isn't a belief.

Dear Seawytch
Yes and no.

The internal issue of someone identifying as LGBT
is a personal, spiritual and internal decision that is outside of govt.

The external issue of whether to classify LGBT as a class
becomes a POLITICAL belief about govt vs. individuals.

What I'm saying is the BELIEFS are FAITH BASED
about whether LGBT orientation is
* natural or unnatural
* a choice or not a choice
* changeable or not changeable
* a class or a culture or creed

These are spiritual and/or political beliefs, and you don't have to be
of LGBT orientation to have these beliefs, or to have these
beliefs or creeds of yours DISCRIMINATED AGAINST UNFAIRLY.

Seawytch many people who are gay DO NOT FEEL
they are discriminated against. It's the ones who BELIEVE
that the marriage laws should include them, or BELIEVE that
bathroom policy should be changed, that suffer discrimination.
BASED ON THEIR POLITICAL BELIEFS,
not their orientation alone, since many gay conservatives do NOT support
the fight for either same sex marriage or changing bathroom policies.

Why can't we just NAME the all the types of beliefs
such as religious, political, spiritual or sexual beliefs,
and use that to include all the identities and affiliations
that people have they don't want to be discriminated by?

This would cover more cases Seawytch.

Even STRAIGHT people who believe in gay marriage must have their beliefs included
in govt policy, not just GAY people who believe in gay marriage.

Don't you agree that people who believe in gay marriage
should have their beliefs respected by govt
REGARDLESS if they are straight or gay?

Thus the issue is not just being LGBT
but what we BELIEVE about protecting LGBT from discrimination.
So that's a faith based belief.

Nobody gives more free shit than Republicans

Only they give free shit to Billionaires and they have VERY expensive tastes

In other words, if you’re a white, straight male, you don’t vote Democrat. Everyone else, is voting Democrat.

No one with half a brain votes Republican. Republican economic policies created this mess of an economy.

If you are a Canadian, you don't vote democrat... or republican for that matter.

Shouldn't you be concentrating on your own elections? Collusion... that's what describes your activities.

Let's see.

I'm straight
I'm white
I don't currently participate in any government programs

What I see the major difference between the parties.

The GOP is for the rich, but the way they keep working class white voting against their own economic interests is by playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears. It's not new to Trump, they've been pulling this shit since Richard Nixon, after just running on their awful

The existence of a middle working class is only because Democrats starting with FDR fought for one. When Barry "Deep Down you Know he's Nuts" Goldwater proposed ending that by letting the rich do whatever they wanted, he lost 44 states. That's when the GOP figured the only way to sell the rat poison of their policies to the white working class was to wrap it in sweet, sweet juicy racism and religious crazy.

It's why the Rich always get their tax cuts, and abortion never gets band.

It's why the big corporations always get union busting rules and de-regulation, but slowly but surely homosexual relationships are normalized.

Some day, you'll realize that your enemy isn't the poor gay hispanic... he's probably in the same boat you're in. It's the rich white guy in the corner office looking for new ways to screw you.

I figured this out in 2008, after my boss announced, "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union" when he screwed over his long-term employees.

Raising taxes on the common man (after a sworn promise he would never do) is not helping the average man who has to pay those new taxes, just like keeping their badly needed income tax refund. DumBama created 40 million more government dependents on two programs alone. How is that helping the average man? The Republicans didn't get rid of Commie Care thanks to a few RINO's we had at the time. In fact enrollment just ended last month. Speaking of which, thanks to Commie Care, millions of Americans (like myself) lost their employer sponsored plan. Tell me that helps the average working Joe.

Uh, dude, you lost your plan because your boss cheated you... not because of O-care.

Taken advantage of by whom? And what policy of Trump was against the interest of the electorate?

If you are in the gutter, the only person responsible for getting you out is you--not government. Get yourself cleaned up, get a job, and burst your ass if need be.

Um, Ray, aren't you going on Government Disability because they won't let you drive a truck anymore? Hypocrite much?

They can create a business friendly environment though, and that is what Trump is trying to accomplish.

Crazy Cat Lady, we've been listening to this bullshit for 40 years now...

Used to be, when the mean old government looked out for working man, a guy like my dad could graduate High School, join a union, and provide a good living for his family.

Today- these kids go to school for four years to even hope to get an entry level job, end up racking up $60K+ in debt, end up working two jobs and put off starting families until their 30's.

We are currently in an demographic death spiral because we don't have enough young people joining the workforce to offset all the old people who are retiring.

Let's see.

I'm straight
I'm white
I don't currently participate in any government programs

What I see the major difference between the parties.

The GOP is for the rich, but the way they keep working class white voting against their own economic interests is by playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears. It's not new to Trump, they've been pulling this shit since Richard Nixon, after just running on their awful

The existence of a middle working class is only because Democrats starting with FDR fought for one. When Barry "Deep Down you Know he's Nuts" Goldwater proposed ending that by letting the rich do whatever they wanted, he lost 44 states. That's when the GOP figured the only way to sell the rat poison of their policies to the white working class was to wrap it in sweet, sweet juicy racism and religious crazy.

It's why the Rich always get their tax cuts, and abortion never gets band.

It's why the big corporations always get union busting rules and de-regulation, but slowly but surely homosexual relationships are normalized.

Some day, you'll realize that your enemy isn't the poor gay hispanic... he's probably in the same boat you're in. It's the rich white guy in the corner office looking for new ways to screw you.

I figured this out in 2008, after my boss announced, "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union" when he screwed over his long-term employees.

The GOP is not in favor of Satan, that's the real problem isn't it?

Hearing empty rhetoric such as "social security and Medicare need to be cut" and other such nonsense turns people off. At that point it becomes a haves vs have nots.

Ask Mike Bloomberg and Tom Steyer. Idiot.

No, the problem is dumb asses like you think Satan is a real thing.

upload_2020-1-22_5-49-46.jpeg

No, the problem is dumb asses like you think Satan is a real thing.

View attachment 301843

Nah scripture is more your thing. But I do know that evil exists, and certain folks are devoted even devoured by it. People who believe pedos should read to kids in public libraries. People who believe countries should have open borders...

Last edited:
They can create a business friendly environment though, and that is what Trump is trying to accomplish.

Crazy Cat Lady, we've been listening to this bullshit for 40 years now...

Used to be, when the mean old government looked out for working man, a guy like my dad could graduate High School, join a union, and provide a good living for his family.

Today- these kids go to school for four years to even hope to get an entry level job, end up racking up $60K+ in debt, end up working two jobs and put off starting families until their 30's.

We are currently in an demographic death spiral because we don't have enough young people joining the workforce to offset all the old people who are retiring.

Maybe abortion isn't such a good idea after all?

For 2015, CDC reported 638,169 abortions from 49 of the 52 reporting areas. The abortion rate was 11.8 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15 to 44 years, and the abortion ratio was 188 abortions per 1,000 live births. Between 1970 and 2015, CDC reported nearly 45.7 million legal induced abortions.

Abortion statistics in the United States - Wikipedia

Uh, dude, you lost your plan because your boss cheated you... not because of O-care.

Right. It was just coincidence that he canceled the plan the day Commie Care started. On another note, I have a bridge here I'm willing to sell. If you buy it off of me, you can setup toll booths.

Um, Ray, aren't you going on Government Disability because they won't let you drive a truck anymore? Hypocrite much?

What's hypocritical about it? The government stopped me from working, so I'm trying to get on a government plan they forced me to pay into my entire life.

None of those apply to me but I still vote Democrat because Republicans can't govern.

Nah scripture is more your thing. But I do know that evil exists, and certain folks are devoted even devoured by it. People who believe pedos should read to kids in public libraries. People who believe countries should have open borders...

Nobody thinks pedophiles should have access to kids... Countries and borders are a largely imaginary construct, they aren't good or evil.

What else you got, other than your belief that your sky pixie shares all your bigotries?

New Topics

Forum List

Back