If you were...

You have the address, you just forgot to pick me up for the trip to Mexico, BBD. Was waiting with sombrero in hand, suntan lotion applied, ready to rock. I waited for 3 weeks!

Having been in the dark is good. A little while longer in the dark will make things so much less scary. :D

Wife caught wind of the Mexico adventure that I thought I had perfectly planned out. She found the map with the highlighted route and my speedo and the alcohol in my truck. When she stopped laughing at the speedo, she told me I couldn't leave the country with anybody of the opposite sex. Then she made me drive her to Wal-Mart. She didn't say we couldn't play but unfortunately, we just can't leave the country.

Wife caught wind of the Mexico adventure that I thought I had perfectly planned out. She found the map with the highlighted route and my speedo and the alcohol in my truck. When she stopped laughing at the speedo, she told me I couldn't leave the country with anybody of the opposite sex. Then she made me drive her to Wal-Mart. She didn't say we couldn't play but unfortunately, we just can't leave the country.

Bummer. It's starting to get chilly again in the Land of Lincoln. Maybe we can just head down to Florida or Texas or somewhere warmer?

And how rude that she laughed at the speedo. Women. :rolleyes:

Bummer. It's starting to get chilly again in the Land of Lincoln. Maybe we can just head down to Florida or Texas or somewhere warmer?

And how rude that she laughed at the speedo. Women. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

First thing, I would take a long, hot shower. After being in a dark and stagnant place like that, I'd want to ride a motorcycle out in the country, without a helmet, for a few hours. Just to feel freedom and fresh air against my skin and face again would be awesome after being trapped down there.

Then, hopefully with some newfound notoriety from being trapped, I could call up an ex and get her to come over. It would basically be a sympathy fuck, but a fuck nonetheless. Then we could get shit-faced off expensive beer, and I'd sleep like a babby.

*after the family stuff*

Take a long hot shower, have a LONG massage, eat a HUGE meal, kiss my kitties and have a long sleep in a snugly bed.

I'd go to the owner of the company and tell the asshole that, from now on, there WILL be a mandatory 33 % female component to the sub-terranian work force.
You do da math :eek::redface::eusa_angel::eusa_pray:

Apparently these guys aren't being released right away. They're staying in a hospital to be monitored for a few days. Sucks.

I would brush my teeth :D and then take a long bath for some alone time, and then I would spend the rest of the evening of the first day of my new, second life with Matthew and my 2 kitties, letting them know how much I missed them and how happy I am to be home. Then put the kitties to bed and spend some alone time with Matthew....then get a good night's sleep in our bed with my pillows!

And we lived Happily Ever After..... ;)

The first thing I would do after being released from an underground tomb, would be to ask for a phone. And with the reciever held to my ear, I would make and hold eye contact with mining companies representative, and with the world media's gaze fixed on me, I would quite sternly ask to speak to my lawyer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back