If you were...

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
stuck in a mine or anything similar, what would be the first thing you would do?
We all know you would hug family etc, but after all that.

Probably take a bath and smoke a cigarette. It's nothing magnificient, but I would do it this way.

Probably take a bath and smoke a cigarette. It's nothing magnificient, but I would do it this way.

I am with you, I would have a cigarette, probably a beer, and either steak or pizza.

I hate small spaces. I would have gone nuts down there.
If I was those miners, I would go sit in an open field for a few days. LOL

Head to The City Chop House for a steak au poivre medium rare (brushed with cracked black pepper, flamed in cognac and served in a burgundy wine demi-glaze), twice baked potato, mixed veggies and a glass of nice red wine (full bodied, woody, clean finish). Then a brandy and a good cigar on an outdoor patio bar.

On edit:

The under the table BJ was implied right?

Last edited:
Go to the town where I was raised, sit on the beach that night by myself, watch the surf break and race up the sand, sigh deeply and breathe in the salt air, and just doze until dawn. Then begin the first day of the rest of my life. I know I would be a different person in vital ways.

I would probably have sex. You never know when it will be your last time. :lol:

Sex is an expression of life, therefore it's healthy and whatnot to go get freaky ASAP.

Thinking that a shower would be in order first, though.

What's that address? I'll bring over a bottle of wine and we can celebrate life for awhile BUT I have to be home before 10:30 pm. I have a curfew.:eusa_whistle:

Forgot to mention that I have been in the dark for several months...

Last edited:
You have the address, you just forgot to pick me up for the trip to Mexico, BBD. Was waiting with sombrero in hand, suntan lotion applied, ready to rock. I waited for 3 weeks!

Having been in the dark is good. A little while longer in the dark will make things so much less scary. :D

Forum List

Back